Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

I got uncle jason's quotation...rather fast.less than a week..cos i sms and called him to ask for it..haha.. :) the quotation is the most competitive one for those that i had so far..:) but some things still wondering if he can reduce anot..:) haha..

Will call him to discuss later.. :)

He is good! :)

You are very lucky.

I waited for more than 2 weeks before he can provide us with a quotation.

I have justed started my renovation with Jason. So far he is responsive to our request.

Price wise, he is the lowest among all the IDs or renovators which I approach.

Feel free to discuss with him your request. He is very helpful. :)

Regards

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Am back again with more feedback on Jason, perhaps I am the few with such problem...

Anyway, think Jason has been very busy with new jobs, wanted to meet him on Tue, and he was still with customer in Boon Keng at 1130pm!

We started reno on 30 Jul, and should have completed in 3/4 weeks & there are still outstanding minor works, lik changing floor traps, shifting of sanitary wares till now. Have been asking him to do it since more than 2 weeks ago, and still not done.. actually quite disappointed. jason's worksmanship and attitude have been good so far.. so this last lap kinda spoil the experience..

Last thing.. his workers made HOLES on my living room marble, so many that even my partime helper noticed! Still unresolved!

Hopefully, can wrap this all up asap.. but I would suggest that whoever using Jason to insist on the completion/handing over date, and make Jason keep to it..

Am back again with more feedback on Jason, perhaps I am the few with such problem...

Anyway, think Jason has been very busy with new jobs, wanted to meet him on Tue, and he was still with customer in Boon Keng at 1130pm!

We started reno on 30 Jul, and should have completed in 3/4 weeks & there are still outstanding minor works, lik changing floor traps, shifting of sanitary wares till now. Have been asking him to do it since more than 2 weeks ago, and still not done.. actually quite disappointed. jason's worksmanship and attitude have been good so far.. so this last lap kinda spoil the experience..

Last thing.. his workers made HOLES on my living room marble, so many that even my partime helper noticed! Still unresolved!

Hopefully, can wrap this all up asap.. but I would suggest that whoever using Jason to insist on the completion/handing over date, and make Jason keep to it..

Ops...my apology.. I think that night he was discussing with my wife the carpentry....Therefore, he could have miss your call or couldn't make it for your scheduled appointment. Will pass the message to him to speed up your rectification. :)

Hope it helps.

Well spoken! :good:

Personally, I think there is always a limit to how much a person can multi-task.

I have also engaged Jason as my renovator. My wife and I are pretty anxious as we are getting marry in November and we will really hope that we can complete everything by Oct.

So far, the schedule is still on time. Hopefully, it will progress accordingly to what we expects.

hi i m also looking for a contractor instead of a ID.

my touchup is simply installing windows grills,a false ceiling and paint the house.

can someone PM me his contactno?

thanks a million.

Well spoken! :good:

Personally, I think there is always a limit to how much a person can multi-task.

I have also engaged Jason as my renovator. My wife and I are pretty anxious as we are getting marry in November and we will really hope that we can complete everything by Oct.

So far, the schedule is still on time. Hopefully, it will progress accordingly to what we expects.

Here's my overdue update:

Met Jason last Sat.. kekek.. Insisted he come down & look at the final outstanding items, instead of just leaving it to his workers.

In the end, Jason finished up the works himself, with another worker, & that took him the whole morning.

Anyway, the first thing he said when met me on Sat was.."u posted on internet on outstanding things har?"

Long story short, everything done except glass spalshback, which he got the wrong dimensions & need redo this weekend.. hopefully..for rest of items, it's basically open1 eye, close 1 eye for us... We're most satisfied with the carpentry works..

Chatted with Jason, seems like he is quite packed with jobs.. Quite happy that we have gotten Jason to do our reno.. will be getting him o do my mum's pl's minor reno too!

In any case, Good Luck to all on your reno!

Met Jason last Sat.. kekek.. Insisted he come down & look at the final outstanding items, instead of just leaving it to his workers.

In the end, Jason finished up the works himself, with another worker, & that took him the whole morning.

Anyway, the first thing he said when met me on Sat was.."u posted on internet on outstanding things har?"

Long story short, everything done except glass spalshback, which he got the wrong dimensions & need redo this weekend.. hopefully..for rest of items, it's basically open1 eye, close 1 eye for us... We're most satisfied with the carpentry works..

Chatted with Jason, seems like he is quite packed with jobs.. Quite happy that we have gotten Jason to do our reno.. will be getting him o do my mum's pl's minor reno too!

In any case, Good Luck to all on your reno!

:D

It is great to see that he has finally completed your outstanding task.

Jason is quite responsible and is willing to complete the work finally. And I don't think any ID will be willing to do that.