Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

Hi adidas78

Can give uncle Jason's contact no. to me? After seeing quite a number of good comments about him, I really hope to meet up with him and possibly join in to visit some houses that he renovated :)

I've emailed to him for a quote but he hasn't reverted, so I hope to "chase" him for it over the phone.

I don't know if PM can work or not, if not can email to me at koalabear.sg@gmail.com?

Thank you very much in advance :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Met Jason last Sat.. kekek.. Insisted he come down & look at the final outstanding items, instead of just leaving it to his workers.

In the end, Jason finished up the works himself, with another worker, & that took him the whole morning.

Anyway, the first thing he said when met me on Sat was.."u posted on internet on outstanding things har?"

Long story short, everything done except glass spalshback, which he got the wrong dimensions & need redo this weekend.. hopefully..for rest of items, it's basically open1 eye, close 1 eye for us... We're most satisfied with the carpentry works..

Chatted with Jason, seems like he is quite packed with jobs.. Quite happy that we have gotten Jason to do our reno.. will be getting him o do my mum's pl's minor reno too!

In any case, Good Luck to all on your reno!

:D

It is great to see that he has finally completed your outstanding task.

Jason is quite responsible and is willing to complete the work finally. And I don't think any ID will be willing to do that.

Been waiting for Jason's quote for more than 2 weeks and he still has yet to respond.. Call him several times and he always reply that he will call back and then he will try to work on my quotation asap.. yet his asap is like forever...sigh...

Been waiting for Jason's quote for more than 2 weeks and he still has yet to respond.. Call him several times and he always reply that he will call back and then he will try to work on my quotation asap.. yet his asap is like forever...sigh...

Hi trustsome1

At least you have his contact no, can call and chase after him. But I can only email and email him then check and check my emails... :(

Can I trouble you to give me uncle Jason's contact no.?

Thank you in advance :)

Hi trustsome1

At least you have his contact no, can call and chase after him. But I can only email and email him then check and check my emails... :(

Can I trouble you to give me uncle Jason's contact no.?

Thank you in advance :)

I pm u soon. :rolleyes:

Hi red_devil,

we hv gotten the quote from Jason.. wanting to see his proj... is your house ready for viewing on this saturday? can i come after 4pm cos' i am living in the east?

if yes, can PM your address to me?

A quick compliment for Jason...

Jason came to install the glass splashback last Fri himself. Was very happy to see him, as I had some problem installing the curtain rod. Too little clearance was left in the ceiling, after the balcony grilles, and we can't install the IKEA rods.

Showed Jason the problem, and he just cut a few more holes for us, and patched it back after we installed the rod. Also got his guy to repaint for us.. We are very pleased with his after service, and are getting him to do a bit more minor works.

A quick compliment for Jason...

Jason came to install the glass splashback last Fri himself. Was very happy to see him, as I had some problem installing the curtain rod. Too little clearance was left in the ceiling, after the balcony grilles, and we can't install the IKEA rods.

Showed Jason the problem, and he just cut a few more holes for us, and patched it back after we installed the rod. Also got his guy to repaint for us.. We are very pleased with his after service, and are getting him to do a bit more minor works.

Hi yvonho,

Can you PM me Jason's contact? many thanks.

We met with Json a few nights ago having read so much about him and through recommendations through RT. We're still waiting for his quote. We told him that we wanted to do cement screeding flooring for much of our 1st floor masionette. I know his workmanship is good based on feedback by forummers who used him but wanted to find out about the cement screeding aspect. Are his workers any good? No disrespect to him but to pull off a cement screeding flooring is an art by itself and I am such an anal person..hehhe..Jason mentioned he did for someone almost the entire home cement screeding - just wondering if that person is a forummer here?