Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

Dear all,

After reading so many post and picked up so many useful information from renotalk, have secure my reno with Jason.

Of course like everyone, I have asked for quote from "famous id and contractor" here. Why I've choosen him is because his quote is reasonable and is flexible in chages .In fact very flexible (as long as he has not started work) and is not calculative :)

Will start a t blog soon with pictures soon, stages now is tiling and the tiler Ah Tan is really good, the work is good. Feel free to drop by to see his work.

So far my experience with Jason is very good and prompt. :D

No wonder he is so busy... I think there are quite a few units that he is doing hacking now. Shby...remember to post some pictures for us to see ya? :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I have ask for a quotation from him but have not had any reply and have been waiting for close to 1 week :(

why not give him a call...since it been close to a week? Do u have his number?

hi guys, requested for a quote from jason and got it after 2 weeks.

would like to check with those who have signed up with him. normally how much discounts does he give off the 1st quote?

thanks

Jason usually meet you at your place or a place u are convienent. He has a office...but not a shop.(*my assumption*) I presume u are looking forward to a nice shop front of his.. Errr..I don't think he has. He is just a contractor. Perhaps, u can email him first as what dsman say...if he didn't email u back with a quote...give him a call?

For me, I email him a list of things I wanted to do thru email...he reply me within 3 days...and then I called him to meet up to discuss more after I shortlisted him... But, these days...he might be busy...so might need more time.

But, I think no harm for u to get a quote from him...then do some comparsion. :)

Hi Red Devil,

Mind PM me Jason's mobile number as well? I am currently looking for a good and reliable reno contractor. Btw, is Jason able to advise on the designing aspect as well :help:

Hi Red Devil,

Mind PM me Jason's mobile number as well? I am currently looking for a good and reliable reno contractor. Btw, is Jason able to advise on the designing aspect as well :help:

I pm his number soon. Hmmm... he is able to advise u some design aspect...simple one I guess. U can check with him for more details perhaps? ;)

why not give him a call...since it been close to a week? Do u have his number?

Nope, I don't have his number but I just send him an email chaser.

but maybe can try the #2 jason goh....get quote, meet up etc....

maybe he can be the next power contractor!!!

the #1 jason goh now super busy woh....

but he's really nice to chat with :D