Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sky_Ray

Bukit Panjang Cov $100k ? !

Yesterday saw an Ad on Iproperty,

Blk 185 - 91 sq m - High floor - Design & Build - $30K renovation

Valuation $348K

When I called up, the agent told me the Owner wants $430K.

My mind almost went spinning ...

"What! $100K Cash !!"

"No, actually only $80.XXX K, its a design & build ... "

I hunged up.

I felt so angry and disappointed.

How our HDB resale market had become? - SO GREEDY !!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

u not the 1st one.

at least this unit is design and build , high floor some more

I encounter 3rd floor, original HDB design asking 80k COV

Actually since the so-called 'boom' in recent weeks, alot of people have been putting up their HDBs on the market.

They are mostly not sincere sellers, they're just out there to 'test the market' and see if they can find some sucker who will fall for the unit and asking price. The agents on the other hand are also there convincing the so-called 'sellers' that they can get take advantage of the 'boom' and attempt to get the maximum asking price possible.

$80K cash is really over the top though. Even in red-hot Bishan and Toa Payoh, there hasn't been any high COV as that, let alone Bukit Panjang.

me too encounter seller asking high COV, jUst bought a 5rm resale near lakeside.I also dont noe why the area so HOT .

As buyers, we shouldn't spoil the market and agree to such ridiculously high COV. HDB prices are high and going up not because of HDB per se but because of unscrupulous agents and owners. The solution is just to say "F**K OFF" to such parasites when faced with their high COV demands. When there is NO demand, then the price will come down.

Edited by Milgram

hmm.. i came across the unit that was in bad condition and this owner is asking for 100k cov a few years ago.. :curse::curse: I like this layout even though its in bad condition but i dun mind paying below or at the value price.. I simply forget it after finding out that this owner's daughter is my collegue..

There is many units around in BP area..Take ur time to look around b4 u secure one.. all the best :thumbs up:

hmm.. i came across the unit that was in bad condition and this owner is asking for 100k cov a few years ago.. :curse::curse: I like this layout even though its in bad condition but i dun mind paying below or at the value price.. I simply forget it after finding out that this owner's daughter is my collegue..

There is many units around in BP area..Take ur time to look around b4 u secure one.. all the best :thumbs up:

so, did the owner manage to sell @ 100K COV?

so, did the owner manage to sell @ 100K COV?

no, this owner changed her mind not to sell her hse according to my collegue as nobody wanted to buy. :P

i think dat she wanted to try her luck to sell off high cov cuz she dun need to fork out more money for her next flat after her official divorce..

yeah dun give in. cos if we have like 50-100K in cash, then might as well buy resale/ new private condos rite? :dancingqueen:

yes this is really ridiculous. Never give in... keep looking around

I had a friend bought a 5 yr flat in bp senja, with about 15k cov original condition. 3 months back