Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ynove

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Below valuation! Good one :) EMs are more expensive. But hey, you got it below valuation.

Ya got it below val so you can imagine the condition of my unit hahahah

that's why I'm doing a total overhaul but i love the location, just cross the road and it's tampines central so bo pian :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Location, location, location! That's the important thing. Central, even better.

Ya got it below val so you can imagine the condition of my unit hahahah

that's why I'm doing a total overhaul but i love the location, just cross the road and it's tampines central so bo pian :)

Location, location, location! That's the important thing. Central, even better.

yup yup yup thats the reason why I got it too else i would never dream of moving out of north east area hehehehe :P

has always been a hougang - sengkang person for my whole life :)

Edited by coffee_o

I've been staying with my family in sengkang. Now that I'm getting married, I'm moving out into...Sengkang!

I enjoy the quiet surroundings.

Just wish that there's a cinema here, though.

yup yup yup thats the reason why I got it too else i would never dream of moving out of north east area hehehehe :P

has always been a hougang - sengkang person for my whole life :)

Wah why you post 7 times of the same replies ?

Same as you, stayed with parents in SK and bought a new unit in SK when I got married too :)

But in future, my parents will stay with me instead :)

Haha... sorry, it's not that I'm excited about it. Just that I was using my mobile to post, and somehow it sent the request 7 times. Was trying to delete the posts, but the best I could do was just delete the text.

Wah why you post 7 times of the same replies ?

Same as you, stayed with parents in SK and bought a new unit in SK when I got married too :)

But in future, my parents will stay with me instead :)

hi ynove

welcome to sengkang.

I have a similar layout as yours. but yours is a move in condition whereas mine need a overhaul. :(

All the hacking and renovation really can burn a big hole in pocket sial. :jawdrop:

Looking forward to see more pictures of your unit. =)

Hi dyleen

I was blessed to get a unit which needs minimal work. I guess it's also a matter of whether some work that needs to be done is considered necessary, or nice-to-have.

Yeah I've seen some of the quotes for some major overhauls on renotalk... wah, it's tens of thousands.

How much are you spending on yours?

Looking forward to your pix too! You have a t-blog?

hi ynove

welcome to sengkang.

I have a similar layout as yours. but yours is a move in condition whereas mine need a overhaul. :(

All the hacking and renovation really can burn a big hole in pocket sial. :jawdrop:

Looking forward to see more pictures of your unit. =)

Thinking of adding an aircon unit for my living room. The flat has an existing system 3.

What brand would you guys recommend for air-con?

Not sure if I should replace the existing 3 air con units in master-bedroom and 2 common rooms. The resale flat is about 7 years old already, which means the air con is just as old.

Should I get more mileage out of the existing air con units, which are still working well?

Or should I get them all changed now during my reno, so that I save the hassle after I've moved in, for the years ahead?