Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Kopi> Hahaha I think we can upgrade to you to "t-blog ghost" liao :P

Super> See he is here again... you try saying abt him in another t-blog I think he will just come jumping behind you.... hahahah

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:good:

rondy bro will sponser me. :dribble:

Good good... when your theme park are ready.. i wan to go play!! got haunted house right?

charemme, my mickey cute or not? :P

aiyo, u know very jiat liat... In office cannot view the picture

at home cannot even access RT!!!

Kopi> Hahaha I think we can upgrade to you to "t-blog ghost" liao :P

Super> See he is here again... you try saying abt him in another t-blog I think he will just come jumping behind you.... hahahah

eh christy you can always call me kopi gui Wahahahaha :P

Issue for the Day:

Who has customise sofa before? I mean like replicating a designer sofa and the design is taken from the internet. If you have done so, can you advise how close the product look like the real one/from the pic.

Issue for the Day:

Who has customise sofa before? I mean like replicating a designer sofa and the design is taken from the internet. If you have done so, can you advise how close the product look like the real one/from the pic.

Mickey customise sofa? Hmm~ :D

img-thing.jpg

Mickey customise sofa? Hmm~ :D

img-thing.jpg

Sorry hor, the mickey design I saw is nicer. lol. Joking. No la, not making mickey mouse chair, too 'over' liao. hahaha. btw angel, IRAS reverted that the annual valuation for 5 room flats in jurong west is $9000. The value is derives from the rental valuation of jurong west estate. Other countries derive the value base on annual capitalisation or something like that. In any case, after all the rebates, I have to pay $190 lor.

Edited by Mickey M

Sorry hor, the mickey design I saw is nicer. lol. Joking. No la, not making mickey mouse chair, too 'over' liao. hahaha. btw angel, IRAS reverted that the annual valuation for 5 room flats in jurong west is $9000. The value is derives from the rental valuation of jurong west estate. Other countries derive the value base on annual capitalisation or something like that. In any case, after all the rebates, I have to pay $190 lor.

mickey, i also hv to pay $190 for property tax.. sad.. :(

Hahahah, okok. How come gota customise leh? Cannot find the design u wan in the shops here? Think customise will be rather X woh.

Har? Really arh? Oh well, it's still ok lar. Just think that it's $16 per month only, around 50cents per day. :P Very worth it for a disneyland like urs. :D

sian. another $110 for tv license.

imagine without rebate, the property tax will be $360.

hey they ask you to pay for your tv license already ? they did not ask me to pay yet leh

u 2 storey le. of cos should pay more. hahahah.

ya so since 5 rm also bigger than 4 rm of cos you should pay more also le hahahaha :P

Wah just imagine some resale 4 rm is bigger than those new 5 rm, do the new 5 rm owners pay more property tax than the 4 rm ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by coffee_o