Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

bro,

nice design n layout for ur new place! let me knw if u need help to take some nice pics to be posted up online or keep as remembrance for both of u :P

sorry to hear abt e unhappy part on how ur ID got into 'auto-pilot' mode etc. n u r right, dun leave e anything to chance/ trust. like wat they say, ASSUME = makking an *** out of U and ME. :D glad it'd been sorted out.

remember to upload some pics yeah :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
bro,

nice design n layout for ur new place! let me knw if u need help to take some nice pics to be posted up online or keep as remembrance for both of u :P

sorry to hear abt e unhappy part on how ur ID got into 'auto-pilot' mode etc. n u r right, dun leave e anything to chance/ trust. like wat they say, ASSUME = makking an *** out of U and ME. :D glad it'd been sorted out.

remember to upload some pics yeah :)

Batman not only MANU fan but also photography pro!

When I need help will let u know. :)

Although auto-poilot, ID is nice la. Talented too. He only want to improve on his designs and did amendments based on what we said. Actually, the actual designs and concept get better and better. Hard to decide to do A or do B.

Cos I usually go off from work quite late, so rarely take photos. This weekend will try to take some pics! :)

No la, we only doing within personal comfortable budget level, cannot add more things liao, if not pocket burst! Hhaha.

My design exclusive la? Actually most ppl don't do round things that all. Cos higher possibility to have space wastage. But we like round and curvy things. Hahah. Usually, landed properties have more round interior designs becos space big big lor.

no wonder u also like to disturb me la! cos i also round round de hahahah :D

My lD has it in his design house. See this link to have an idea how it well look like - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ILjW1fygFyo/Rgdr...4/s1600-h/2.jpg.

I think the very first time I see this was on TV, some palace/house of some royals a few yrs back. Of course, the system which I bought cannot compare with theirs. Their systems, super super ex, if only I strike $5.5mio toto. Hahha. The actual name for this lighting system is Swaro®Lite. Their website is http://architecture.swarovski.com/Content....in.php#/en/home.

wow.. your ID's design house ceiling looks stunning with the bling bling lights.. u can also use urs as a showroom when its done! :D

Wah, u also round round de. No wonder I said u yummy! muahahaha.

Edited by Mickey M

wow.. your ID's design house ceiling looks stunning with the bling bling lights.. u can also use urs as a showroom when its done! :D

His lights have been there for few yrs already. Cannot compare, his ceiling is much higher. :)

Oh yah, if I drop by his office again, I take pic showing his expanded design house with the lights. For one part of his expanded area, he designed a curvy ceiling + bling bling lights, very nice.

Edited by Mickey M

u v pai si :P

erm, btw i realised i never answer alot of ur qs in my blog.

hehe :D

no, i never went to ur ID before, just happened to see his works online.

ask him wan to hire people not, i got ID cert n i v free now haha..

everyday sleep to late late lagi round liao :lol:

oh, i love ur lightings lei, esp the diamond diamond shape de. how much huh?

u v pai si :P

erm, btw i realised i never answer alot of ur qs in my blog.

hehe :D

no, i never went to ur ID before, just happened to see his works online.

ask him wan to hire people not, i got ID cert n i v free now haha..

everyday sleep to late late lagi round liao :lol:

oh, i love ur lightings lei, esp the diamond diamond shape de. how much huh?

My ID want to hire one ID. Really really. But he is picky I think. That why still looking for one after so long. He looking for someone with design thoughts like him. U can email him if u are keen - fongzeng28@yahoo.com.sg!

Btw, he has his own painting gallery in paragon u know! Just like u, he love to paint! Gd match with u, ops! Pai si again. Lol.

The price I have to go home and check. Will let u know in your blog. :)

Edited by Mickey M

My ID want to hire one ID. Really really. But he is picky I think. That why still looking for one after so long. He looking for someone with design thoughts like him. U can email him if u are keen - fongzeng28@yahoo.com.sg!

Btw, he has his own painting gallery in paragon u know! Just like u, he love to paint! Gd match with u, ops! Pai si again. Lol.

The price I have to go home and check. Will let u know in your blog. :)

i also v picky de lei. haha..

wa own gallery sia... thats my dream also!

Yo Mickey sorry for not dropping by your thread after coming to mine.. haha.. it is liked going for home visit you know.. you come mine and I come yours.. :P

Anyway the dining table draft looks GORGEOUS! I can actually imagine how it will look like! It will be perfect for your family. Will be watching your thread regularly from now on.. so exciting to see the development...

Edited by nirvana

Mickey, I browsed till last page and ended up din get to see the turn out of your fabulous false ceiling... Post some head turner pics pls? :D Your house theme is quite extraordinary!!! ;)

Batman not only MANU fan but also photography pro!

When I need help will let u know. :)

Although auto-poilot, ID is nice la. Talented too. He only want to improve on his designs and did amendments based on what we said. Actually, the actual designs and concept get better and better. Hard to decide to do A or do B.

Cos I usually go off from work quite late, so rarely take photos. This weekend will try to take some pics! :)

not pro lar bro. just interest nia :) m still a newbie leh....

well that's good to knw lor. as long as u manage to sort it out w ur ID, tat's e most impt. cos u r in a lose-lose situation if u 'pi bin' w him :P

HUAT HUAT ah... round is good mar.... :D

Yo Mickey sorry for not dropping by your thread after coming to mine.. haha.. it is liked going for home visit you know.. you come mine and I come yours.. :P

Anyway the dining table draft looks GORGEOUS! I can actually imagine how it will look like! It will be perfect for your family. Will be watching your thread regularly from now on.. so exciting to see the development...

huh? It's okie. No wonder I so bz, I go visit home of so many reno mates! Hahaha.

The dining table la. The initial one wifey don't really like. Somehow, Loyd came out with this design which we absolutely love it. My home reno is progressing not very fast, a bit on the slower pace. So, pics will be slow too. Cos we fickle-minded on what we want. Then Loyd have to wait for us. Then he have to go back and draw. So everything slow. Hahahha.

But things will be faster soon. :)

Edited by Mickey M