Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

hehe.. thanks for the advice.

we are def not heavy user for aircon.. likely to get non inverter ones.. :P

Yup. I also got non-inverter ones. Wifey is super scare of cold, so not using air con most of the time. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Mickey,

Yr main living hall, swarovski crystals lights, very nice.

I can imagine when it is all done up and looking at them! ;)

Hoho. The main living hall is suppose to the focus of the hm. ID said 36 points is enough. But I asked him how come he has 70 points for his place and he just smiled. Lol. I think the more the merrier. Lol.

First saw your nick then your living room design i thought to myself Ah Ha! Looks like Mickey Mouse head when view from top. :D

Cool and interesting design.

Wao! Ur swarovski crystals lightings is super chio. Can't wait to see the effect. :)

My lD has it in his design house. See this link to have an idea how it well look like - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ILjW1fygFyo/Rgdr...4/s1600-h/2.jpg.

I think the very first time I see this was on TV, some palace/house of some royals a few yrs back. Of course, the system which I bought cannot compare with theirs. Their systems, super super ex, if only I strike $5.5mio toto. Hahha. The actual name for this lighting system is Swaro®Lite. Their website is http://architecture.swarovski.com/Content....in.php#/en/home.

First saw your nick then your living room design i thought to myself Ah Ha! Looks like Mickey Mouse head when view from top. :D

Cool and interesting design.

Hi SGBuzz, nice nick! Hehe.

My home will be disney inspired/themed. Hehe. Cos wifey and I are disney fans! Shape should be more curvy and round. :D

Anyway, not much space to play around.

Your home is still some time to go. I bet u can't wait to get your key. :)

And from the items u bought, going for a 'woody' themed home? Hehe. :)

Edited by Mickey M

My lD has it in his design house. See this link to have an idea how it well look like - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ILjW1fygFyo/Rgdr...4/s1600-h/2.jpg.

I think the very first time I see this was on TV, some palace/house of some royals a few yrs back. Of course, the system which I bought cannot compare with theirs. Their systems, super super ex, if only I strike $5.5mio toto. Hahha. The actual name for this lighting system is Swaro®Lite. Their website is http://architecture.swarovski.com/Content....in.php#/en/home.

Wao~ It looks stunning. Don't need to go out to see stars liao, at home also can see. :P

Wao~ It looks stunning. Don't need to go out to see stars liao, at home also can see. :P

Singapore too bright, cannot see stars at nite. So I put 'stars' at hm lor. Lol. :P

Singapore too bright, cannot see stars at nite. So I put 'stars' at hm lor. Lol. :P

Ha ha, that's a good one :jammin:

Yeah me and wifey more into woody theme. My son would love your place. He's Mickey's #1 fan .

Ha ha, that's a good one :jammin:

Yeah me and wifey more into woody theme. My son would love your place. He's Mickey's #1 fan .

We love stars alot. Remind me of songs like Shooting Star (Hercules) and When You Wish Upon A Star (Pinocchio). Haha.

Maybe u can give him a Mickey/Disney themed room. He probably won't appreciate it in 5 yrs time but I think for now, he will be very happy. Who knows, he might be a great Mickey fan for the rest of his life. :)

If u are using laminates for your carpentry, there are alot of woody designs to choose these days. In fact, some woody laminates are quite exp. Woody theme can be really nice with the right combination. But we are clumsy ppl, so teak furniture no no for us. Can imagine our legs accidentally 'kick' the teak everyday.. :o

Wow just like everyone else here, I love the Swaro®Lite thingy!!!

But $3K! Man! That's quite ex huh... Figure I can buy a lot of lights with that!

Besides the egyptian lights do you know of any other options?

The egyptian lights u know how much? :)

Wow just like everyone else here, I love the Swaro®Lite thingy!!!

But $3K! Man! That's quite ex huh... Figure I can buy a lot of lights with that!

Besides the egyptian lights do you know of any other options?

The egyptian lights u know how much? :)

$3k not alot. some swaroski crystals chandalier cost more than that.

My ID told me abt swaroski or egyptian crystals only. Don't know china crystals can or not. The egyptian crystals abt $2k plus but if I didn't remember wrongly. $2k plus is for 50 lighting points or something like that. But I don't have the full details.

No worries. I can check for u if u want to know more. :)

Initially ID wanted to show us both the swaroski and eqyptian ones but the first shop we went sell the swaroski ones and we decided to purchase liao. ID told us previously one main problem of using egyptian crystals is the light up take abit of time as light passing through egyptian crystal is not instanteous unlike swaroski crystal.