Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Your blue hob is so unique. Seriously haven't seen anything like it. Will be waiting to see the transformation of the house.

Unique but might not be so functional. :)

Check this out - http://www.elicacollection.com/

Many other unconventional designs. The swaroski crystal hob really stand out. But the price also 'stand out'. :P. Hee.

Hey Mickey Mickey!

Wanne ask you. Your hood how much ah and buy from where? I have been searching for unqiue looking hoods for the LONGEST time!

Have u installed it at your place already?

Hey Mickey Mickey!

Wanne ask you. Your hood how much ah and buy from where? I have been searching for unqiue looking hoods for the LONGEST time!

That time when I bought my Blue Mini OM hob, it was available at my Sim Siang Choon but left display set only. Price is $1400+. And they can't bring in new stock. But I don't want display set. So bought mine at Kitchen Culture. Cost is twice of that. Kitchen Culture has all the Elica Collection models if I am not wrong.

Haven't install, pending white tempered glass installation.

Wah lao bro i look at the price you paid for certain stuff i want to faint liao :wacko: hahahahahaha :P

but i'm sure will be very chio since all designer stuff :good: :good:

Edited by coffee_o

Wah lao bro i look at the price you paid for certain stuff i want to faint liao :wacko: hahahahahaha :P

but i'm sure will be very chio since all designer stuff :good: :good:

wifey like, what to do. she contribute more to the reno cost than me lor. And some of the things she chosen were decided before reno starts.

aiyah, we spend on these, we save on others things like we not buying designer electrical switches, etc. Everyone like to spend money on different things. And our hdb don't cost much (less than $250k). So can spend more on reno. :)

wifey like, what to do. she contribute more to the reno cost than me lor. And some of the things she chosen were decided before reno starts.

aiyah, we spend on these, we save on others things like we not buying designer electrical switches, etc. Everyone like to spend money on different things. And our hdb don't cost much (less than $250k). So can spend more on reno. :)

Ya true true at least you know it will be well worth it once your house is done :D

Hey Mickey Mickey!

Hi, think I saw them at a shop @ Park Mall too... 2nd flr, just next to the center escalator. They sell modular kitchen sets... I'm sure they are very expensive too ;)

Mickey...

got new pictures boh??

kopi@

I think Mickey house sure **** chio

exclusive interior design + tasteful loots!

new pics la, not much things to show. Hmm, willl try to upload some pics but nothing to see. Lol.

hmm, tiling works all done lor. painting starts this wk. finalising capentry stuffs - laminates and designs for kitchen and bedroom chosen. Living room capentry still pending some stuffs.

No la, we only doing within personal comfortable budget level, cannot add more things liao, if not pocket burst! Hhaha.

My design exclusive la? Actually most ppl don't do round things that all. Cos higher possibility to have space wastage. But we like round and curvy things. Hahah. Usually, landed properties have more round interior designs becos space big big lor.

Edited by Mickey M

Hi, think I saw them at a shop @ Park Mall too... 2nd flr, just next to the center escalator. They sell modular kitchen sets... I'm sure they are very expensive too ;)

Yup yup, they also ex one. The ground flr has a kitchen shop (Hugo something, cannot remember). The round kitchen (in red color) is so nice! The sink itself is $1.8k liao. =.=

Mickey,

I took some pics in HKG last wk, while shop shop, I saw these plates and make me tik of yr Disneyland hse.

For u and wify :P :

IMG00317-20091126-1326.jpg

IMG00316-20091126-1326.jpg

IMG00319-20091126-1327.jpg

:dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble:

i like the 1st and 3rd one!! why didn't buy for me? :P :P

and no minnie le. :P :P

Edited by Mickey M

Went off from work earlier today to take a look at the installation of bathroom items.

Sian, the WC which we bought for MBR is abit too big, dimension so 'nice' to just block the water inlet.. plumber offered a solution but ID told wifey should change for another design than attempt the solution. After deliberate, will go down Sim Siang Choon at Changi to change for another one. Sian part is must bring back the WC to them - I could have been a bit nasty but Loyd was nice and told us beforehand he will arrange to send it back to Sim Siang Choon for us. So I didn't do things like 'telling' Sim Siang Choon I will call the bank to dispute payment and u won't get the money until 3 mths later.

We like the WC before it is big and the seat is bigger. Imagine if I have bought OXO or TOTO. Don't know can fit or not. Hai... one word, SIAN!

Talking abt bathroom accessories, actually some items haven't buy yet. For the time being, don't want to 'overwhelm' the toilets with too much accessories leaving no space to beautify it. :)

Promise to upload some pics by this weekend. :P