Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

:P Hahaha I could think of Rubbish Chute Ride "Get Down Fast & Stinky" Ahahahahaha

my new home don't have a rubbish chute in the kitchen, sian. must take the rubbish out and throw in the future.

so i cannot have the above ride in my disneyland. hope u understand. lol.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
my new home don't have a rubbish chute in the kitchen, sian. must take the rubbish out and throw in the future.

so i cannot have the above ride in my disneyland. hope u understand. lol.

:D Oh than maybe jump stright down from your house... hahahah thats also one of the excited rides *wah this one sound scarry le*

No chute at home better le its cleaner... I also have to take rubbish out to throw lor :P

:D Oh than maybe jump stright down from your house... hahahah thats also one of the excited rides *wah this one sound scarry le*

No chute at home better le its cleaner... I also have to take rubbish out to throw lor :P

err.... that is very DANGEROUS!!!

pros and cons to have a rubbish chute within the home. i prefer to have though.

err.... that is very DANGEROUS!!!

pros and cons to have a rubbish chute within the home. i prefer to have though.

:D

I used to stay in a very old estate than hor when fumigation come all the cockroach will climb out of the rubbish chute :o

Even we use tape to tape around the chute also no help le.

So got such experience liao I opt for rubbish chute out of the house :P

:D

I used to stay in a very old estate than hor when fumigation come all the cockroach will climb out of the rubbish chute :o

Even we use tape to tape around the chute also no help le.

So got such experience liao I opt for rubbish chute out of the house :P

oh, my parents' place still okie. don't see cockroaches running for their lives around the house whenever fumigation was done. so maybe that why i prefer to have rubbish chute. hee.

Yah. :D

Err, still building, so don't know the final list of attractions yet. One ride is confirmed: The Enchanted Walkway of Disney Fairytales. Lol.

Think I will charge $8 for entry, all rides inclusive. Lol.

as long as not like kopi ... page 30+ liao then got pic can le....

but hor .... bro u also kind of slow leh .... post more pic leh .... kopi different . he got nothing to show . but u got thing to show but want to keep it secret ... haha

but hor .... bro u also kind of slow leh .... post more pic leh .... kopi different . he got nothing to show . but u got thing to show but want to keep it secret ... haha

Oei oei oei what has it got to do with me wor ? not i slow mah it's jason taking his own sweet time with my house wor :(

Oei oei oei what has it got to do with me wor ? not i slow mah it's jason taking his own sweet time with my house wor :(

wah u cao cao ar ... talk of u .... u sudden appeared .... hahaha

wahahahha.

No la, I also got nothing to show also. If got things to show, will show la. Lol.

My case different. I am taking my own sweet time. Lol. Joking.

aiyo i cant view the picture in the office... Im going back home to see later

Sounds so Cool ley... you living in Disney Land ... LOL

charemme, my mickey cute or not? :P

wah u cao cao ar ... talk of u .... u sudden appeared .... hahaha

Kopi nothing to do ma... and he got no photo to show so I think he only read t-blog and once someone talk abt kopi he jumps out. :P

Kopi nothing to do ma... and he got no photo to show so I think he only read t-blog and once someone talk abt kopi he jumps out. :P

eh christy have you heard of ghost ? i'm everywhere de floating in the air Wahahahaha

doing all the basic see what wor even i myself also lazy to go down and see leh hahahaha :P

eh christy have you heard of ghost ? i'm everywhere de floating in the air Wahahahaha

doing all the basic see what wor even i myself also lazy to go down and see leh hahahaha :P

ha ... u appeared again ....