Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Power !!!! can't wait for yr finish product ..... Rem to post more pic. If got 3d drawing can post too.

ops .... too excited abt yr layout until forget to welcome u ... ha

welcome to renotalk

Hihi Supersimon27,

Thanks for the welcome.

Drawing not out yet. Will post once they are ready. But I believe Loyd don't draw the typical kind of 3D drawings if I am not wrong.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hihi Supersimon27,

Thanks for the welcome.

Drawing not out yet. Will post once they are ready. But I believe Loyd don't draw the typical kind of 3D drawings if I am not wrong.

oh . nvm ... i will still wait to see yr round round living room .... ha

really very special

Bought a few more items some time ago! :)

Ariston Oven

FZ62C1_IX.jpg

Brandt Hoob

BrandtTI828BT1.jpg

Serta Bed

Bed.jpg

LG TV for Family Hall

LH50.jpg

Round Coffee Table

coffee_table.jpg

Edited by Mickey M

Selected tiles

DSCF1718.jpg

DSCF1719.jpg

DSCF1724.jpg

DSCF1722.jpg

DSCF1720.jpg

Somehow, didn't select any mosaic or decorative tiles to go along. From talking with ID, I sense that he think such tiles are seasonal thingy, especially for mosaic and flowery tiles. And from his past works, I don't see any such tiles in his toilet designs also. Anyway, wifey and I prefer something simple and nice, something that probably can last a longer time. "Timeless" is the word I think. Ha! :)

Hmm, but I think if we die die want to select such tiles, he can't stop us also. Ha. Then again, we like his works, so obviously we listen to his opinion also so that he can showcase his design style in one way or another ! :)

Edited by Mickey M

I like the coffee table! Very unique ;)

Where did you get it and how much? :D

We bought it at The White at Akira Building. Price if I am not wrong less than $700 at promotion price. :)

Wow! Really unique layout! Looking forward to the reno process and the final product!

think many of us will be tracking this unique round living room thread ... haha

Haha. What we are going for might be a surprise to many. :)

Simon, your baby is soooooooooo cute! Hehe.

Mickey... I've been MIA and I didn't see your design!! It's fantastic! omg.. can't wait to see the end product

Hihi Pinkpetter. Thanks for the compliment! But it should goes to my ID rather than me. :)

The first thing which we saw the design was can it done between our budget though. Though we totally love it!

Actually the initial round design concept which my wife and I saw was better, but we believe the final cost confirm will be more expensive than the current quote. Anyway, we are still doing the round concept albeit on a lower budget. :)