Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Felixp

Home Sweet Home @ Woodlands (' ',)

Okay lah, cannot luff at u cos u kind enough that time let me preview ur new place leh... yah, ur house got a lot of mirrors, make ur place look bigger... but we liked ur view infront of the living room. Confirmed govt not gg to build anything there?

Btw, ur house completed liao hoh... Jason oso very busy, that time wanted him oso, but abit worried he got too many projects.

View in front is too small for any building.. unless the govt suddenly change the ruling... then....is time for me to move! lols.

Well.. Mr Yeak is a very good choice also. I am sure he will do a good job for you. Actually, most of the contractors in the forums are ok since they are using this platform as a form of marketing... I think it boil down only to personal preference, whether u can click with the contractor, love the way he quoted and the chemistry I guess.

So hor.. Be Jason or Mr Yeak or Henry or Patrick...I think all these 4 are pretty good and reasonable contractor based on the reviews from forums. :)

Edited by red_devil

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah bro lucky you fast hand fast leg change the number to 4 else i wanna quote you liao Wahahahaha :P

and yes i fully agree with what you said

i did spoke to Yeak too but he was too busy so did not take up my house too :)

Edited by coffee_o

Wah bro lucky you fast hand fast leg change the number to 4 else i wanna quote you liao Wahahahaha :P

of course :notti:

In the internet, everything is permanent...

Didn't catch what he wrote before that leh...wat was it? :P

Previously he wrote "So hor.. Be Jason or Mr Yeak or Henry or Patrick...I think all these 3 are pretty good and reasonable contractor based on the reviews from forums."

But i count here and there also 4 leh how come he says 3 leh ? hmm......so when I was abt to ask him wah he fast hand and leg change le hahahahaha :lol:

I oso didnt... i think must be red_devil named only jason ah? Then didnt mention yeak, henner and patrick ah? :unsure:

Previously he wrote "So hor.. Be Jason or Mr Yeak or Henry or Patrick...I think all these 3 are pretty good and reasonable contractor based on the reviews from forums."

But i count here and there also 4 leh how come he says 3 leh ? hmm......so when I was abt to ask him wah he fast hand and leg change le hahahahaha :lol:

seee...this brother cannot be trusted... "wu jian dao"... *shake head*

Ohhh...ic :P

Yea these are the more well-known contractors in here :)

But to be able to complete by end Nov is really fast!

seee...this brother cannot be trusted... "wu jian dao"... *shake head*

Wah lao this time rd you too slow le hahahahaha :P

famous quote from wu jian dao "我是警察,我也是警察“ Wahahahahaha

Hi red_devil: U so fast and the 1st to reply ah!! Opsie, i too ganchong liao. I meant the hacking starts next mon, 26 Oct.. :P

Hi amrasenelya: We are hacking the 3 toilets + Kitchen + 1 ceiling roof + 1 study room wall. Not alot of carpetry; we only doing carpetry for kitchen + 1 sliding door wardrobe at MBR. R u engaging Mr Yeak oso?

hi felix!

we did consider yeak, cus we heard his contractors' workmanship very gd but after chasing him for a month+ for the quotation, he still hasnt sent us any yet, so i guess our reno works too little for him.. hee..

looking forward to more pics from u! ;)

Btw, can i ask where do u all select ur tiles from? I know red_devil got from Sin Lek. How abt Hafary and LSH, any feedback? Any other good recommendations? Hmmm.... :unsure:

Btw, can i ask where do u all select ur tiles from? I know red_devil got from Sin Lek. How abt Hafary and LSH, any feedback? Any other good recommendations? Hmmm.... :unsure:

I got mine from Hafary. Do ask the sales to check the stock of your selected tiles and make sure they reserved it for you to prevent any hiccups :)

also remember to check with them if they had reserve extras for you just in case rectifications is needed