Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Felixp

Home Sweet Home @ Woodlands (' ',)

Study Room with 1 wall hacked; this is to be the dining area. Intending to add a glass panel.. :P

Again, you can see that the workers have stacked their stuff neatly at one corner

4088265458_a157b57f48.jpg

4088263282_87910a6f55.jpg

We have inspected the tiling done; so far so good, we tot they were pretty good. The tiles were laid evenly and we couldn't feel any rough edges, at least for the wall tiles. Couldnt feel the floor tiles, as we were wearing shoes... but from the look of it, seems quite good. Cant wait for the carpetry to done up and see the full effects. :sport-smiley-018:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Stuff we have bought. We bought all our kitchen and toilet accessories from Royal Fanco [135 Jalan Besar]. I must say the boss, Henry, was very friendly and nice; he showed us all the items (except for the hood, hob & oven) for us to feel and see, before confirming our orders. Plus, all the items arrived in good condition. :sport-smiley-018:

Turbo Hood + Hob = $780

4087514191_ce479f95ec.jpg

4087514191_ce479f95ec.jpg

Cuizino Oven OV728X = $450

4088271076_24c0a43906.jpg

Sink Mixer = $135

4088271194_9f1d6ced26.jpg

Tempered Glass Bowl - Transparent Black = $110 - for Guest & MBR Toilets. However, we are not installing as per the pix; we are having a 4ft solid table top in Galaxy Black

4088271282_6431fbcc69.jpg

Baron White Basin 457 = $50 - for Common Toilet at Kitchen

4087513497_2eeaa79370.jpg

Crizto glass shelf:

- 2 x 50 cm shelves for MBR Toilet = $36 x 2

- 1 x 40 cm shelf for Common Toilet at Kitchen = $28

4088271030_4e6beec803.jpg

Crizto 2-tier Corner shelf for MBR Toilet = $34

4088270936_f71678dace.jpg

Baron White B-303 Toilet Bowls x 2 = $250 x 2 - for Guest & MBR Toilets

4088270864_54181f3212.jpg

Some other stuff we bought (with no pixs to show):

- Rizzo Tap Lever x 2 (for Guest & MBR Toilets) = $75 x 2

- Baron Kitchen Sink = $108

- Alpha 56" Ceiling Fan (AB) = $220

- Arino Spray Set x 3 = $20 x 3

- Stainless steel "L" pipings + Bottle Trap x 2 (for Guest & MBR Toilets) = $30 x 2

- Crizto Paper holder x 2 (for Guest & MBR Toilet) = $24 x 2

- Star Paper Holder (for Common Toilet at Kitchen) = $12

- "V" Hooks x 3 = $18 x 3

- Towel Rack x 3 = ($58 x 2) + $32

- Proteck Toilet Bowl = $180 (for Common Toilet at Kitchen)

- 45 cm Plain round mirror (for Common Toilet at Kitchen) = $18

- Alpha S-100 water heater w/shower set (B/Silver) x 2 = $165 x 2

Total Damage = $3,836

Laminate chosen for our MBR Wardrobe:

We have 2 silding doors; each door to be "divided" into 3 sections - The middle portion will be covered by this laminate while the upper and lower sections will be glass. Mr Yeak said adding glass will increase the costs, but he's willing to absorb the additional costs for us. Yippe! :dribble:

4088270600_a79f70f786.jpg

Interior Layout:

4088270758_fbd59cbd56.jpg

laminate chosen for Kitchen upper and lower cabinets:

4088270298_5febe97db9.jpg

Design of Kitchen sliding door, using the same laminate as the cabinets:

4088270346_18ae07671f.jpg

Drawing of one side of the kitchen

4088256300_d440227726.jpg

This week will continue with the plastering of the 2 walls at Study room & Living room, and fixing of the electrical points. Aircon to be installed next Mon, 16 Nov. Mr Yeak confirmed that will finish all works by 1st week of Dec. :)

That's all for 2 weeks' of work done. Have a great week ahead! :yamseng:

woah, the tiling sui lor....is it done by ah hui? till now i've been impressed by Yeak's tilers even for my own house...after staying for 5 months, any visitors to my house will notice the nicely tiled areas.....the tiles you chose very very nice!!!

I've got my stuff from Royal Fanco....Henry is fantastic and very helpful....

nice pictures! is the drawings provided my mr yeak? ur laminates is also very nice, is it edl or senglee or jennings or tak? oppss..

woah, the tiling sui lor....is it done by ah hui? till now i've been impressed by Yeak's tilers even for my own house...after staying for 5 months, any visitors to my house will notice the nicely tiled areas.....the tiles you chose very very nice!!!

I've got my stuff from Royal Fanco....Henry is fantastic and very helpful....

Hi preciousjam,

We dun know done by who leh. Actually, quite ashamed to say, we really trusted mr yeak and plus we are quite busy with work (+ quite lazy), we didnt go inspect everyday. So we also seldom see the workers; only seen them once... there were 3 of them, quite young, not uncles... so dunno who is ah hui leh...

But i must say, we felt the tiling was nicely done... hehes, although we not sure how "lousy" tiling look/felt like. ;)

Tiling is the most important, so i am glad we got mr yeak do for us.. hehes..

nice pictures! is the drawings provided my mr yeak? ur laminates is also very nice, is it edl or senglee or jennings or tak? oppss..

hihi seashell,

The Kitchen laminates - M3998HL (Horizontal Yoko Cocoa) is from "Jennings", while the wardrobe's - EWW2312NCC (Lorriane Walnut) is from "Black Magic". :)

Hi preciousjam,

We dun know done by who leh. Actually, quite ashamed to say, we really trusted mr yeak and plus we are quite busy with work (+ quite lazy), we didnt go inspect everyday. So we also seldom see the workers; only seen them once... there were 3 of them, quite young, not uncles... so dunno who is ah hui leh...

But i must say, we felt the tiling was nicely done... hehes, although we not sure how "lousy" tiling look/felt like. ;)

Tiling is the most important, so i am glad we got mr yeak do for us.. hehes..

should be them la...i know they are quite young fellows....likewise hubby and me feel that tiling is the most important....I'm looking forward to more pictures from you....

More buys:

SHARP SJPT474R Silver Fridge = $899 (with extended warranty) from Best Denki, IMM

4088271320_3a8996d21f.jpg

And Sealy Indiana King mattress = $2799 (Foc 2 x pillows + bedsheet cover)

Haiz.... it's really buying, buying and more buying and seeing all the $looi$ fly away... :( Now pocket very empty liao, yet still have outstanding items to buy:

- Lightings

- Laundry System

- Washing Machine

- TV + Sound System

- Sofa set + TV console + coffee table

- Bed frame

- Dining set

:bleah:

More buys:

SHARP SJPT474R Silver Fridge = $899 (with extended warranty) from Best Denki, IMM

4088271320_3a8996d21f.jpg

And Sealy Indiana King mattress = $2799 (Foc 2 x pillows + bedsheet cover)

Haiz.... it's really buying, buying and more buying and seeing all the $looi$ fly away... :( Now pocket very empty liao, yet still have outstanding items to buy:

- Lightings

- Laundry System

- Washing Machine

- TV + Sound System

- Sofa set + TV console + coffee table

- Bed frame

- Dining set

:bleah:

Haha yea...when you move in there will continue to be things to buy...so better set aside some amt of money ;)