Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Felixp

Home Sweet Home @ Woodlands (' ',)

Hi Preciousjam,

Thanks thanks! I oso like my new place, haha... we oso like the colours (mr Yeak helped us in the selection. :) ) We have some second-hand furnishing given by my sis... kekes. trying to save money wherever possible.

But have been busy and not been updating lah... will update with pixs again once everything's done up nicely.

Btw, i feel that the sliding doors of my MBR wardrobe quite difficult to slide (not becos of friction at the sliding mechanism)... perhaps due to the matt laminate selected... hmmm. do u have this problem too?

mine slides too easily that i was thinking of asking if yeak has any way of making it not so smooth...everytime i hear my kids closing my wardrobe door, "pom" "pom" i so scared it'll cause side board to break....hahahaha;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Roller Shutter installed at balcony ($2,400, supplied by Mr Yeak)

Stairway not painted yet; but with lights installed.

Birdcage light ($211) bought from Lightings.com.sg. Infact, we bought all our lights from Lightings.com.sg (515 Balestier Road S329851) :)

Hi felixp, was just wondering if you can pm me Mr Yeak's contact for the roller shutter, i am really interested in fixing up roller shutter for my balcony. Also, whats the dimension of your roller shutter? Hope to hear from you soon. thanks =D

Hi Felixp,

Is the door a newly constructed one? I like this. Hee.

Hi Mickey M,

Nopie. It's the doors since day 1 left by the previous owners... We originally wanna have it replaced with rectangular doors, but mr yeak advised not to, fearing hacking may damage the flooring and suggested that we paint it white instead.... and good thing it turned out nice... :P

15 Dec 2009: 8th week of Reno - 99% Completed if not for our last minute decision to change the window grilles at lower level. The window grilles were gooddamn dirty, and we just couldnt remove the stains, even with thinner and kerosene oil...

Latest Pix Updates:

View of Living Room from the front foyer area:

4188414777_fe6d7fdc53.jpg

View of entrance to "Dining Area" (originally Study Room) & Kitchen from the front foyer areart:

4189175674_8e254d08fc.jpg

Stairway - wrought iron railings painted black

4189174498_718f4397c5.jpg

Another shot of newly painted railings:

4188403841_854fd071c2.jpg

Dining Room (originally Study Room) with blinds installed at window... however need to be reinstall again next week after new grilles have been installed. :rolleyes:

4188410651_04094c3531.jpg

Living Room

4188409407_6ece284f1a.jpg

With glass backing at one side of the kitchen; the sink's rather small though..

4189168034_847dc6221c.jpg

View of service balcony from kitchen:

4188417557_a4c5c7c865.jpg

Kitchen Toilet with accessories all up:

4189169300_9d75cd864c.jpg

Hi Mickey M,

Nopie. It's the doors since day 1 left by the previous owners... We originally wanna have it replaced with rectangular doors, but mr yeak advised not to, fearing hacking may damage the flooring and suggested that we paint it white instead.... and good thing it turned out nice... :P

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a feeling it is those designs in the 80s or 90s. I don't know why but I like these kind of designs u know. :P. Wanted to do something like that for my house cos more victorian (and disney) but wifey say I am very 80s. :P:)

your house looking great!!!! the guest toilet and mbr toilet seems very big....think the tiles you chose actually give it very modern look.... :good: