Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
carpentry looks good!

impressed with edmund's initiative to change the lock code too.. :thumbs up: like that you can fang xin le..

thanks lilith, how's ur reno?

oohh...congratz to u merydith!! Pics pics!!

mine no confirmation yet lah. but am happy already once stuff can be delivered before 7th month. esp this morning hubby say carrefour moving out singapore, so he also wan the sofa bed delivered asap... before this, we already hv worst case senario where stuff can be in before 7th month but we shift after. so hopefully this will not happen.

haha.. when it's really completed and fully furnished then i take the pics ba..

i'm also looking for sofa bed to put in my daughter's room leh. so the cousins can stay over. do you have pix of that sofa bed?

we also hoping to shift in and hold our house warming before the 7th month leh. i hope i can pack everything in time for that.... have you arranged for the stuff to be in?

thanks lilith, how's ur reno?

we finally have a HO date - 28 July! :rolleyes:

just changed project mgr, so now things are moving more smoothly and we are worrying less and less..

my gate... :wub: it!

hey, your gate swee la. it's full silver is it? i asked for mine in full silver too, it's up already, but it looks more grey than silver. then my contractor said it's like that. i wonder if i should get them to do it again. the grey just look so flat... bo sui leh.

i guess that means i don't have to quote anymore :D

at the moment, nothing is confirmed yet but thanks for all your prompt replies :good:

all in all, at this moment I'm pretty satisfied with the work I have seen. Edmund, once again, has shown his responsible streak. He has informed me that from now on, he will keep changing the lock code. This is to enforce control and to let him know when and who is up at my unit so that if anything like din close window, light, etc or even if things go missing, he will know who to look for. :good: I am impressed by his initiative.

received the quotation from edmund yesterday but some stuff were missing so told him about it and now am waiting for his reply.

i think i wasted my time going to IDs when i saw his quotation.. haha

haha.. when it's really completed and fully furnished then i take the pics ba..

i'm also looking for sofa bed to put in my daughter's room leh. so the cousins can stay over. do you have pix of that sofa bed?

we also hoping to shift in and hold our house warming before the 7th month leh. i hope i can pack everything in time for that.... have you arranged for the stuff to be in?

pic of sofa bed in this T-blog....probably approx pg 11? I've arranged sofa bed on 24th, called hommage to deliver on 24th but not confirmed yet. Fullhouse will need to call cos their logistic dept after working hours liao when I called yesterday. Electrical stuff, hubby say dun deliver 24th cos worried if keep on & off will spoil faster... so likely to request delivery 31st bah. Sea horse sofa is 31st. and we are likely to ask for delivery of our storage item on 31st or 1 Aug.

we finally have a HO date - 28 July! :rolleyes:

just changed project mgr, so now things are moving more smoothly and we are worrying less and less..

Why change project manager? what happen? but all in all, good to hear u going to hv HO soon!

hey, your gate swee la. it's full silver is it? i asked for mine in full silver too, it's up already, but it looks more grey than silver. then my contractor said it's like that. i wonder if i should get them to do it again. the grey just look so flat... bo sui leh.

yes, full silver. I like it and Edmund suggested it. initially hubby wanted brown. dull lah, so I "poloso" him to accept silver. fit our white and silver theme for the lightings. haha....

at the moment, nothing is confirmed yet but thanks for all your prompt replies :good:

received the quotation from edmund yesterday but some stuff were missing so told him about it and now am waiting for his reply.

i think i wasted my time going to IDs when i saw his quotation.. haha

ya, in fact...he was cheaper than most of the contractors I approached too. but there are one or two which are cheaper than him. so I always say, Edmund is not the cheapest but not the most ex. Main thing is hubby n I hv the chemistry in him and we are impressed by his responsible streak rite from the start. Aso he not pushy which is what we like. hope u can get the contractor who is "gum" with u soon!

Can get your contractor to give the gate subcontractor contact?

www.asksamgalz.com, you know anything about where to get main door locks?

Why change project manager? what happen? but all in all, good to hear u going to hv HO soon!

long storyyy... :( but in a nutshell, she MIA for three days cannot contact. so i contacted her manager who told me they also cannot contact her. in the end, her manager took over our project. apparently, she has been let go after this saga.

erm....that one gotta ask bah...

i've seen some of them buying yale locket from giant $99...or u can try homefix...might be a little more ex. or locksmith lor

long storyyy... :( but in a nutshell, she MIA for three days cannot contact. so i contacted her manager who told me they also cannot contact her. in the end, her manager took over our project. apparently, she has been let go after this saga.

Ur ex id must be 8|8|8|8|:furious:

Bought mine from one of those lock shops in IMM. The brand I bought is Prosafe. I replaced the key-cylinder with a Mul-T lock set. Think the shop name is D&L Design.

ya, in fact...he was cheaper than most of the contractors I approached too. but there are one or two which are cheaper than him. so I always say, Edmund is not the cheapest but not the most ex. Main thing is hubby n I hv the chemistry in him and we are impressed by his responsible streak rite from the start. Aso he not pushy which is what we like. hope u can get the contractor who is "gum" with u soon!

yea. hope can confirm before the second appointment :sport-smiley-018: