Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Hi sammy, reading the last few pages, looks like you're happy with dx. :)

Long time never come in and sad to see the dx thread disappeared :(

Can see from the new thread that all edmund's customers are so supportive, especially in time of crisis.

Sorry, don't know where to post but here as I strongly believe its the right place as you're the current spokesman for dx interior :dancingqueen::yamseng::drunk:

haha, thanks jupiter home! yeah, am pretty satisfied till date. a few rectifications needed to be done but I believe Edmund will get them done up nicely.Will reserve my final reviews until everything is done up.

ya, am pretty upset that the dx thread is closed, still cannot accept the reason behind closing when nothing is really being done...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyway, I am going to sign up ith DX interior soon. I will get my key on 5 August. Tomorrow need to go down for payment of the flat.

samgalz. Hope things are ok for you. I told Edmund that people is lookin his work in forums especially yours. I am sure he will pay special attention to your house as good work means more customers for him.

today i feel so sad...ever since the lights was up, hubby has been complaining the living rm ones look very dim... this was echoed by my SIL n his friends. so in the end, we decided to switch the crystal light to the doorway point and to buy another light which is BRIGHTER N WHITE for the TV area. the 3 pcs LED light will be confined to the storeroom until further notice :(

this cost further $$ to buy the light and installation.... :(

today i feel so sad...ever since the lights was up, hubby has been complaining the living rm ones look very dim... this was echoed by my SIL n his friends. so in the end, we decided to switch the crystal light to the doorway point and to buy another light which is BRIGHTER N WHITE for the TV area. the 3 pcs LED light will be confined to the storeroom until further notice :(

Hi Sam,

i am also thinking of putting the LED crystal light as my main living room light.... hmm...after seeing your post, dont know would it be a good idea.... but dimmer can mean cosier? Ha...

cheer up samjie!!!

Anyway, I am going to sign up ith DX interior soon. I will get my key on 5 August. Tomorrow need to go down for payment of the flat.

samgalz. Hope things are ok for you. I told Edmund that people is lookin his work in forums especially yours. I am sure he will pay special attention to your house as good work means more customers for him.

mylica, welcome to the DX family. did u say that to him? i shall make the best of it then! :notti: but then so far work is good, and those that need rectification need to jus tell him and he will arrange. he does not shun away from all these.

BTW, the lobang in my veneer door is fixed. Kudos to the door guy, making magic!

Hi Sam,

i am also thinking of putting the LED crystal light as my main living room light.... hmm...after seeing your post, dont know would it be a good idea.... but dimmer can mean cosier? Ha...

that was the original idea, to hv a cosier living rm.....nvm long story....hubby now say need white white super white light for the TV area so that when we watch TV eyes wun spoil n wun be tired :rolleyes:

one of the reason that it is dim wuld probably be because we took the warm white for this LED light and the 3 pcs is really dim. ( it wuld definitely be fantastic for a dining light).

oh well....

this sat we r going to hv a **** of a busy day. the 4 deliveries are coming....the plumber is coming to fix the accessories n WC, the electrician is coming to fix up some other points and also the lightings that we wan to change.

on top of that, my hubby's working. OH MY GOD! I am officially "superwoman" for saturday.

this sat we r going to hv a **** of a busy day. the 4 deliveries are coming....the plumber is coming to fix the accessories n WC, the electrician is coming to fix up some other points and also the lightings that we wan to change.

on top of that, my hubby's working. OH MY GOD! I am officially "superwoman" for saturday.

haha, i know that superwoman feeling. hope u got a good plumber, mine did a sloppy job! so test out all the taps after he's done to make sure it doesn't leak. and check on water pressure while he's still there, so at least got problems can ask him. jia you jia you!!! *waves pom poms*

haha, i know that superwoman feeling. hope u got a good plumber, mine did a sloppy job! so test out all the taps after he's done to make sure it doesn't leak. and check on water pressure while he's still there, so at least got problems can ask him. jia you jia you!!! *waves pom poms*

ok ok! will do! so far looks ok lah from the piping he does. but will c how on sat then give final verdict.

that was the original idea, to hv a cosier living rm.....nvm long story....hubby now say need white white super white light for the TV area so that when we watch TV eyes wun spoil n wun be tired :rolleyes:

one of the reason that it is dim wuld probably be because we took the warm white for this LED light and the 3 pcs is really dim. ( it wuld definitely be fantastic for a dining light).

oh well....

Actually, I found ur hubby's remarks very interesting. All cinemas are dark when movies are showing. :D:P . Anyway no need really bright light for tv watching as it will be too glaring and hurt your eyes too, unless your hubby wanna read a book in the living room.

How about the 3 pc in the door way, the round led on the dining and just gat a normal white light for living. This will be cheaper and use all the beautiful lights you have. Please try not to get halogen lights, they make the room warm and short life span. Not worth. :( LED lights are focused light source, so the area it suppose to be focused on will be bright. Cool white has higher luminance than warm white though.

Sat also a biz day for us. We are moving in this sat!

Actually, I found ur hubby's remarks very interesting. All cinemas are dark when movies are showing. :D:P . Anyway no need really bright light for tv watching as it will be too glaring and hurt your eyes too, unless your hubby wanna read a book in the living room.

How about the 3 pc in the door way, the round led on the dining and just gat a normal white light for living. This will be cheaper and use all the beautiful lights you have. Please try not to get halogen lights, they make the room warm and short life span. Not worth. :( LED lights are focused light source, so the area it suppose to be focused on will be bright. Cool white has higher luminance than warm white though.

Sat also a biz day for us. We are moving in this sat!

hi zelly, aiya...i already dunno wat to say...nvm lah...up to him...i dun wan when we move in he keep nagging.

i only hv space for 2 lights in the living rm...the case of small small 4 rm in sengkang. so the decision made is to shift the round crystal LED to the doorway so that we can still hv my beloved light. the TV area will get a normal white light for my super super white light hubby... the 3 pc light will be kept first until we find a place or a new owner for it. :sob:

i aso dun like halogen, nv liked it!

Edited by samgalz

hi zelly, aiya...i already dunno wat to say...nvm lah...up to him...i dun wan when we move in he keep nagging.

i only hv space for 2 lights in the living rm...the case of small small 4 rm in sengkang. so the decision made is to shift the round crystal LED to the doorway so that we can still hv my beloved light. the TV area will get a normal white light for my super super white light hubby... the 3 pc light will be kept first until we find a place or a new owner for it. :sob:

i aso dun like halogen, nv liked it!

Hugz! The round crystal led light very bright if u on the warm and white light together. Maybe it was hung too low so the angle that it shines not far enough. Mine is like 40+ cm from the ceiling and i have high ceiling.

sammie jie, jia you!! :) i have 5 deliveries this saturday too... hahaha... will be a busy weekend for many of us :lol: