Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Hi Samgalz,

Have been reading ur reno blog... ur house is well done up..

Ur curtains is very nice... u did the whole house curtains for $900+ only? thats a good price u paid..

just a quick qn... do you know where to get nice table runners :) ... you got lots of lobang.. so thought that you might know.. :) btw thanks for the life storey place kangtao... I went down there on Fri afternoon and got a carpet for my son too!!

Edited by hippobb

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Samgalz,

Have been reading ur reno blog... ur house is well done up..

Ur curtains is very nice... u did the whole house curtains for $900+ only? thats a good price u paid.. :)

hi Hippobb,

Thanks! I was reading urs too! nicely done as well!

Yes $900 and I feel it is very value for money. But of course cost is dependant on the material choosen and the windows width as well. Zelly use the same curtain maker but hers cost almost 3 times more than mine cos her windows are alot.

hi Hippobb,

Yes $900 and I feel it is very value for money. But of course cost is dependant on the material choosen and the windows width as well. Zelly use the same curtain maker but hers cost almost 3 times more than mine cos her windows are alot.

Whar Samgalz ... u reply fast leh...

$900 bucks is a good price!! I was deciding between Mr Chew and the Middle curtains up north in JB... but my house windows is big so boh pian in the end we went for the JB middle curtians...

a quick qn... do you know where to get nice table runners smile.gif ... you got lots of lobang.. so thought that you might know..

btw thanks for the life storey place kangtao... I went down there on Fri afternoon and got a carpet for my son too!!

Whar Samgalz ... u reply fast leh...

$900 bucks is a good price!! I was deciding between Mr Chew and the Middle curtains up north in JB... but my house windows is big so boh pian in the end we went for the JB middle curtians...

a quick qn... do you know where to get nice table runners smile.gif ... you got lots of lobang.. so thought that you might know..

btw thanks for the life storey place kangtao... I went down there on Fri afternoon and got a carpet for my son too!!

haha, happen to be online and see your post so reply lor, u aso quick to reply ah! :notti:

table runners ah.....so far i ever bought in Bangkok, MBK. nice and cheap. in singapore......robinson, JL, OG all shd hv. some kiosk in shopping centre also hv, jus hv to keep a lookout for them.

No prob on the kangtao. I aso got good buys so must share. Everyone wants a swee house without burning a hole in the pocket mah....we are standing on the same side

hi Hippobb,

:bleah: My curtains are bleeding me poor! :( . Can only afford less expensive nite and day curtains (man he got very nice sheer curtain designs), still 3 times ur price.. mutter

:bleah: My curtains are bleeding me poor! :( . Can only afford less expensive nite and day curtains (man he got very nice sheer curtain designs), still 3 times ur price.. mutter

yes, he has very nice sheer ones! even the nite curtains materials are alot and all so nice!

but i predict ur curtains shd be very swee. do show the pics!!! i wanna :dribble:

bro bangbang, on second thought, for u! :D

IMG_0538.jpg

living room day n nite curtains.

this is the only curtain pic i hv...

Nice curtain!! I like that sheer look.

You did day & night curtain (1set) for living and these rest is roller blinds? For the blind, is it those 'block out' (no lights can pass thru')?

Btw, there is a curtain booth at Sun Plaza ground floor and the price seems reasonable. Roller blind for 5"x4" costs $98 (non block out type). I ask for block out type which is slightly exp cos maintenance is easier than the norm ones for 6" width x 4" height window and it costs abt $180. Shall see how, most likely will get all time favourite, Mr Chew.

Nice curtain!! I like that sheer look.

You did day & night curtain (1set) for living and these rest is roller blinds? For the blind, is it those 'block out' (no lights can pass thru')?

Btw, there is a curtain booth at Sun Plaza ground floor and the price seems reasonable. Roller blind for 5"x4" costs $98 (non block out type). I ask for block out type which is slightly exp cos maintenance is easier than the norm ones for 6" width x 4" height window and it costs abt $180. Shall see how, most likely will get all time favourite, Mr Chew.

i did day n nite (double layered) for study as well. Looks similar but material is blackout types. Roller blinds for kid room n MBR are all blackout. If u need Mr Chew's contact, let me know.

nice curtains, Sam

which stage do you get yr curtain contractor in? During reno or at the end? Usually they need about a month to make?

nice curtains, Sam

which stage do you get yr curtain contractor in? During reno or at the end? Usually they need about a month to make?

i got Mr Chew in to do site visit n quote after my first coat of paints are up. We site visit begining of the month n he install 25/7, approx, 2 -3 weeks ba.

i did day n nite (double layered) for study as well. Looks similar but material is blackout types. Roller blinds for kid room n MBR are all blackout. If u need Mr Chew's contact, let me know.

Thanks ger... Good price!

Heehee... I already got his contact from Ang kor's thread.

i got Mr Chew in to do site visit n quote after my first coat of paints are up. We site visit begining of the month n he install 25/7, approx, 2 -3 weeks ba.

Mr Chew will go in and do a site visit and quote after first coat is up. He will not go in before then. The approx time also depend on his schedule. Mr Chew was away for afew days in mid July (Mrs Chew say not so much of a holiday cos too near. :P ), so the dates are all pushed back for late july delivery.

Sammy i posted the 2 curtains i have only.

Mr Chew will go in and do a site visit and quote after first coat is up. He will not go in before then. The approx time also depend on his schedule. Mr Chew was away for afew days in mid July (Mrs Chew say not so much of a holiday cos too near. :P ), so the dates are all pushed back for late july delivery.

Sammy i posted the 2 curtains i have only.

saw it Zelly! Nice ones too! :)

since some of u are complaining that I din show pics recently, I shall be nice and put in some pics...but no reno pic. :D

here are some of the delivered items...

IMG_05431.jpg

my shoe cabinet....hmmm....i may encounter the same prob as pinktini....hmmm....

IMG_05351.jpg

my tv console...nice and sleek :)

IMG_05361.jpg

my dining table....plastic not taken out yet

IMG_05371.jpg

my dining chair...came wrong colour...become grey but we like the colour so we accepted it....fate, i think :D

That's all for now folks, stay tuned for more! :lol: