Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

nguandi: i try to check for u next week can? today not going that bus stop.

banned: I am VERY NEAR Jacksons Design Hub...whereabouts are u n bearlyn?

Zelly: the shuttle from parkway to sengkang discontinued long ago lah.

pcomaster: eh, not sure. but am impressed by the commercial in their website. what robot steam cleaner? nv see ST. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nguandi: i try to check for u next week can? today not going that bus stop.

Zelly: the shuttle from parkway to sengkang discontinued long ago lah.

pcomaster: eh, not sure. but am impressed by the commercial in their website. what robot steam cleaner? nv see ST. :D

isit? i dunno mah. I only walk from my place to parkway. :P .. If we are more hardworking in our exercise, we will walk to ECP.

Anyway, sammy, congratz that your reno is 7788 liao. Have fun moving, and unpacking. Make sure u get hubby and son involved so that you dun get over tired out hor.. We gals are to be pampered and loved one hor.. :D

isit? i dunno mah. I only walk from my place to parkway. :P .. If we are more hardworking in our exercise, we will walk to ECP.

Anyway, sammy, congratz that your reno is 7788 liao. Have fun moving, and unpacking. Make sure u get hubby and son involved so that you dun get over tired out hor.. We gals are to be pampered and loved one hor.. :D

we are very near fujifilm lor... near all those bungalow lor.. haha..

no space lah! my house 4 rm leh, urs EA cannot compare leh, bro! -_-"

stack on top lor.

Wow your place ready liao?

so fast! you start nearly 1 month later than me but HO same date! :bow:

stack on top lor.

Wow your place ready liao?

so fast! you start nearly 1 month later than me but HO same date! :bow:

thanks all, the whole week me & hubby was at the house trying to do up certain DIY stuff and cleaning. Today is another day of cleaning and a little unpacking of stuff bought. Tmr will be box opening day cum move in day.

matashi, not officially HO lah but no choice wan to move in before 7th month. Edmund will let his guys come up when we are convenient to do touch up then he will officially HO. anyway, i start 4 june u 21 may, where got nearly 1 month.

I will try to take pics asap.

Edited by samgalz

wah, we are 'sort of' near... i'm at macpherson. the industrial area. haha

mahjongace, according to Charles the delivery guy by Hommage. some items that dun require long installation time they will send, some complicated ones like my wardrobe will be delivered by supplier. So ur dining table by rite shd be by hommage lah. What happen to ur first dining table?

hihi paiseh paiseh just saw this reply as i didn't had chance to reply at home LOL...busy entertaining groups of friends bit by bit over the weekends for now at my new house.

The first dining table we wanted had to be custom made and was promised by Eric to arrive in July but during the last week, he told us that his supplier couldn't make the table and therefore he's no longer getting from this supplier since there were delays and quality problems. So we had to go to Univonna and see if we have any chance to find another similar table (previously our 2nd choice table was from Univonna) since he's affiliated with Univonna. In the end, that table Univonna has was also out of stock in July and could only arrive in August. So we told Eric what we wanted and asked him to arrange. Hopefully nothing would go wrong tomorrow.

hi all, finally I've shifted in yesterday n like gals_mama i have only one word to say :"TIRED"

i am doing unpacking now and things are more or less moving. I shall find time to take pics once we finish unpacking.

mahjongace, hope u hv a better luck this round with eric!

hi all, finally I've shifted in yesterday n like gals_mama i have only one word to say :"TIRED"

i am doing unpacking now and things are more or less moving. I shall find time to take pics once we finish unpacking.

wah.. So fast HO liao arh? Edmund is good sia..

Have a good rest at your new HOME! =)

yup...cross my fingers that there would be no delays in delivery from Hommage tomorrow.

hey sam, congrats on moving in so quickly! glad you made your qi yue deadline..see i told u your place would be finished earlier than mine!

anyway, when you've finally found time to breathe, do post up those pics! i'm sure lotsa people here are waiting to see them.. :D