Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

congratulations Sam!! very nicely done!!

thanks patsy. but still there were things that could have been better. Will know when we do our next reno.......10 yrs later? :lol:

still not up to the standards of wcseow, his is tops!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha...joseeng ker, no wind la...just some mood swing i guess. Will come in once in a blue moon. These few days the moon quite blue so i come lor. ;)

Well, nothing beats having ur own home. The freedom and privacy...si bei ho man. :good:

Been one problem though. Always waking up late for work! Sleep late or early still reluctant to leave my bed in the morning. :lol:

Samy jie, sounds like quite a bit for you to buy. I also need a gaming study chair. At the moment recycle my dining chairs 1st since not in use much. Gonna hunt for a 4 feet sofa bed and wall clock (very important yet i forgot!) :o

U busy fighting a war with King Koil?? Lol...Samy jie u promote to platoon sergeant already hah?!? :P

haha, thanks yuene, mylica.

El, yeah. i aso forgot the clock and is looking out for THE ONE...want something chic yet cheap. Ai Pi Ai Che~! Am slowly adding items, hole in pocket is enlarging so need to mend that first. Fighting war with King Koil due to my sofa bed lah. though bought from Carrefour, it is a product by King Koil. Talk about that later when issue settled. Hope ur moon blue more frequent. I think Angteko's moon become black liao :P

mylica, hehe...no lah. sharing what I found out that's all. yeah lotsa pages to read but alot of crap too (contributed by Ang, El and gang)

hey all, one new poison to share. I was up at XZQT's website to see their clocks collection (sadly, though something caught my eye but likely to tough on the pockets...) and I saw this...

main_img_81.jpg

no details though so interested parties might need to call up XZQT.

anyone doing furniture shopping lately?

Edited by samgalz

hey all, one new poison to share. I was up at XZQT's website to see their clocks collection (sadly, though something caught my eye but likely to tough on the pockets...) and I saw this...

no details though so interested parties might need to call up XZQT.

anyone doing furniture shopping lately?

Samgalz, do you have any dressing table? My wife keep asking me about dressing table. Not able to find that suit her.

Talking about pocket, you are right.... money just go like that.

haha, thanks yuene, mylica.

El, yeah. i aso forgot the clock and is looking out for THE ONE...want something chic yet cheap. Ai Pi Ai Che~! Am slowly adding items, hole in pocket is enlarging so need to mend that first. Fighting war with King Koil due to my sofa bed lah. though bought from Carrefour, it is a product by King Koil. Talk about that later when issue settled. Hope ur moon blue more frequent. I think Angteko's moon become black liao :P

mylica, hehe...no lah. sharing what I found out that's all. yeah lotsa pages to read but alot of crap too (contributed by Ang, El and gang)

Sama sama here, still looking for a clock. Also want cheap and chic. :D Those at Molecue look so nice but ex. Saw some nice ones at malacca in jun but cant remember whether is it very cheap.

Samgalz, do you have any dressing table? My wife keep asking me about dressing table. Not able to find that suit her.

Talking about pocket, you are right.... money just go like that.

nope no dressing table. I use the mbr toilet vanity as dressing table. i nv like having one. so my previous one also dun hv. i find it spacing-consuming...hehee..not the typical woman i think.

nope no dressing table. I use the mbr toilet vanity as dressing table. i nv like having one. so my previous one also dun hv. i find it spacing-consuming...hehee..not the typical woman i think.

sammy jie, of cos you are not the typical woman cos you are the super-woman mah.... :D

Ai seh...im eyeing this Karlsson double sided clock from Molecule. When my friend got his, a couple of years back, it was around $300. Now when i call the shop, they told me $370++. :jawdrop:

Didnt know clocks also got appreciating value? :huh:

Dunno wanna get a simple one or stick to my guns for this one. Like will complete my living room leh.

But at same time make my pockets more koyak. Haha

Angteko ah...his moon neither black nor blue. Is baby moon liao. So guess he got other priorities?

Maybe if we are lucky can find him in some baby forum? :lol:

u tok gong lah.... a clock which cos more than $50 to me is ex liao lor. u wan to spend $370++ for one?? :bow:

yeah, maybe we should hunt him down and scold him. he's suppose to stick ard even after reno cause that's what he says....haha...get Goro to sniff him out.

BTW, how's Goro?

Ai seh...im eyeing this Karlsson double sided clock from Molecule. When my friend got his, a couple of years back, it was around $300. Now when i call the shop, they told me $370++. :jawdrop:

Didnt know clocks also got appreciating value? :huh:

Dunno wanna get a simple one or stick to my guns for this one. Like will complete my living room leh.

But at same time make my pockets more koyak. Haha

Angteko ah...his moon neither black nor blue. Is baby moon liao. So guess he got other priorities?

Maybe if we are lucky can find him in some baby forum? :lol:

Maybe forumers at motherhood or parenting site with nicks as 'ang ...' as a start could be him? :lol:

u tok gong lah.... a clock which cos more than $50 to me is ex liao lor. u wan to spend $370++ for one?? :bow:

yeah, maybe we should hunt him down and scold him. he's suppose to stick ard even after reno cause that's what he says....haha...get Goro to sniff him out.

BTW, how's Goro?

$370 for a Clock???!!! :o

faint.gif

I also will not buy...

My current clock was from XZQT!! :D

Time to start hunting for clock sales

:D

Kvn

$370 for a Clock???!!! :o

faint.gif

I also will not buy...

My current clock was from XZQT!! :D