Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

patsy: nothing serious that needs redoing. jus that if i have the chance to think it through again, i might do certain things differently. haha...can live with it the next 10 yrs without angry lah. in fact still loving the house.

El & Lilith: no prob. bring on the chatter anytime. jus that half the time, i might not understand those soccer chatter. :lol:

Banned: I own a 40" and cos of my TV distance to sofa, I find even that is too big...should hv got a 37"

Edited by samgalz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Banned: I own a 40" and cos of my TV distance to sofa, I find even that is too big...should hv got a 37"

wow.. sure or not? how far is ur tv to sitting?

AARRRGGGGHHHH Where got one to one exchange service for TV purchase?? like that i dun have headache liao la..

patsy: nothing serious that needs redoing. jus that if i have the chance to think it through again, i might do certain things differently. haha...can live with it the next 10 yrs without angry lah. in fact still loving the house.

El & Lilith: no prob. bring on the chatter anytime. jus that half the time, i might not understand those soccer chatter. :lol:

:o ya...

especially if you have small ones running around...

they just Loooove to stick their face as close to the screen as possible...

It will affect their eyesight later rite? :o :o

:o ya...

especially if you have small ones running around...

they just Loooove to stick their face as close to the screen as possible...

It will affect their eyesight later rite? :o :o

i feel its not about the closeness to the tv that affect the eyesight ba.. its the length of time that u stress ur eyes in front of the tv that caused it.. but that's my thinking only la.. dunno if its true too.. hmm.. arhhhh headache!

Yea especially in the newer estates where the living room is smaller, 50" often becomes too big for the eyes to handle.

The effect is like that time when I switched my PC monitor to a 32" TV just for fun. I had thought the bigger the better but the moment I turned it on I couldnt look at the screen more more then 2 minutes. It's so tiring to the eyes. No wonder majority of the monitors stop at 23".

not sure wor....if i dun remb wrongly between the sofa n the tv console hv abt 3 slabs of tiles wide. my tiles is 60 x 60...go do ur maths.

Yea especially in the newer estates where the living room is smaller, 50" often becomes too big for the eyes to handle.

The effect is like that time when I switched my PC monitor to a 32" TV just for fun. I had thought the bigger the better but the moment I turned it on I couldnt look at the screen more more then 2 minutes. It's so tiring to the eyes. No wonder majority of the monitors stop at 23".

depends also lah, u c apple desktop. the monitor can go up pretty big. I used one before. really need those if u working on photoshop or illustrator software. that is one of the time where big is better.

but true, eyes gets tired easily.

banned, kids do tend to stick nearer to TV if u are not monitoring. u hv to take that into consideration unless u dun mind bespectacled monkeys at young age.

Banned's sofa to TV dist is longer than us cos it's a resale flat, so hall is bigger. Everyone oso wan a bigger TV, but it all depend on the dist allowable and individual preferences.. 50" looks gigantic.. :P

Banned's sofa to TV dist is longer than us cos it's a resale flat, so hall is bigger. Everyone oso wan a bigger TV, but it all depend on the dist allowable and individual preferences.. 50" looks gigantic.. :P

actually same as yours lehz.. jus that my wall for my tv is bigger..

I have a 42" and slightly over 2.5M distance gap from my sitting area. I do feel that the tv is abit too big and can be a bit straining to the eye. My previous place, with my 42" and 3M++ distance is really comfy.

banned, kids do tend to stick nearer to TV if u are not monitoring. u hv to take that into consideration unless u dun mind bespectacled monkeys at young age.

:o is this true?? then i dread when relatives n frens bring over their lil kiddos over when visiting.

Samy jie, do you think bananas and peanuts will distract them whenever they come near the TV?

At least i can be assured they wun shed fur around the TV hor. :unsure:

:o is this true?? then i dread when relatives n frens bring over their lil kiddos over when visiting.

Samy jie, do you think bananas and peanuts will distract them whenever they come near the TV?

:rolleyes: hmm...

Bananas and Peanut Butter... yums :dribble:

will distract them for a while...

until they touch *everything* with their peanut buttery fingers...

:bangwall: :bangwall:

hmm...bananas and peanuts...yeah, that might be something. but like wat kor says, wait till they finish with the foodie and start sayang-ing ur TVs, ur couch, ur gaming gear!!!!!!!!!!!! :notti:

alternatively, jus throw the mighty Goro to them. he will do the job with less mess, i suppose.

alternatively, jus throw the mighty Goro to them. he will do the job with less mess, i suppose.

:o poor Goro :o

pull tail, pull ears, pull fur :o

:P