Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Hi Sam

congrats on yr move! I like yr kitchen - uncomplicated and modern colour combi. You managed to get a knife block?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congrats, thank you for all your effort to share with us the journey of renovation. I learned a lot from your experience.

Enjoy the toil of your labour. :yamseng:

Hi All!

Thanks for the wishes!

England, dun worry...i wun disappear....loved RT too much...haha

froggy, I got a $5 knife block from Giant. Will be getting a knife tray from amazon.com once nguandi is ready to order.. :D

thanks all once again. i also loved the kitchen the best.

Will upload pics once I got my study room up. cos now we preparing the room for a friend to use. will furnish it with study table and chairs and my rug once he leaves.

Hi All!

Thanks for the wishes!

England, dun worry...i wun disappear....loved RT too much...haha

froggy, I got a $5 knife block from Giant. Will be getting a knife tray from amazon.com once nguandi is ready to order.. :D

thanks all once again. i also loved the kitchen the best.

Will upload pics once I got my study room up. cos now we preparing the room for a friend to use. will furnish it with study table and chairs and my rug once he leaves.

wah $5 knife block. So cheap!

insane...this is a cheapo one to temp house my knives. but u know lah, cheap but quality also cheap lah...

froggy, got mine from OG when they hv the 20% member sale. i heard homefix also have...ntuc might hv too...i went fairprice extra at amk hub during the weekend and they have 20% for some items.

insane...this is a cheapo one to temp house my knives. but u know lah, cheap but quality also cheap lah...

froggy, got mine from OG when they hv the 20% member sale. i heard homefix also have...ntuc might hv too...i went fairprice extra at amk hub during the weekend and they have 20% for some items.

ok ok will chiong to amk hub later for lunch, thaks

Samy jie ah.....Look, its me! :sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Came in to say congrats on ur completion and moving in. :thumbs up:

Like i havent come in to RT for one or two days some time, ur blog has since doubled in terms of posts. Lost track of ur progress but happy for you that you guys made it to the finishing line safe and sound and happy, i guess. More shopping ahead? :notti:

Samy jie ah.....Look, its me! :sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Came in to say congrats on ur completion and moving in. :thumbs up:

Like i havent come in to RT for one or two days some time, ur blog has since doubled in terms of posts. Lost track of ur progress but happy for you that you guys made it to the finishing line safe and sound and happy, i guess. More shopping ahead? :notti:

wah el nino, long time no see you leh....which wind blew you here....hehe....must be comfortably enjoying living at your new house till no time to come here...think sammy jie gonna follow your footsteps soon since her reno also completed liao... :D

WAH, El gor...xi ke ah!!! ya lor which wind blew u back to RT? Thanks, shopping will stop for the time being. but we are still in need of study tables n chairs, a lounge chair to be place beside my son's bed for me to sit with him for bedtime, filter system (am thinking of the 3M one) etc. Now am busy fighting a war with King Koil on my sofa bed. Shall talk more later when things are settled.

Joseeng, dun worry. i wun disappear, though lesser nite logins cos got to do more housework (ie. no more MIL helping with it... :P)

hi Sam

don't mind be "borrowing" yr blog. Wanted to ask a question not quite related to the current discussion, but thought this blog is the best to attack since of the high viewership lah .. ;)

anyway, just wondering when does carpentry work typically start, assuming it's an overhaul job? After wet works? Tiling? painting? or what?

Also when does painting happen? Before carpentry and aircon 2nd installation right?

Just wondering about logical sequence of events in a typical reno?

thank you for allowing me airtime on yr blog, Sam :good:

hehe, no prob froggy.

for me sequence is tiling, measurement of carpentry, painting first coat, aircon piping, then cannot remember painting second coat first or carpentry installation first.

hope this helps.