Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

i'm also hunting for clock ever since mine shattered into pieces. but going for more country/classical style. everytime go the house to stay, must see watch to know the time. haha.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
u tok gong lah.... a clock which cos more than $50 to me is ex liao lor. u wan to spend $370++ for one?? :bow:

BTW, how's Goro?

Lol...so that means its very ex?? cham i did thot its ex but didnt realise the response here seems to point toward a wasteful purchase? :bangwall:

Aiyoh...then must look ard again liao. My missus will be pleased. Can use the money saved there to get her a stand mixer. What do you think? Kenwood or Kitchenaid? :unsure:

Haha...Goro has been a good boy. Has put on weight too so i guess he's settled down quite fast in the house. Gave me a scare when i had my curtains newly installed in early June. Could not find him for like 10mins or so. Then i saw this.....

IMG_0783.jpg

Upon closer inspection.....

IMG_0784.jpg

Lol...so that means its very ex?? cham i did thot its ex but didnt realise the response here seems to point toward a wasteful purchase? :bangwall:

Aiyoh...then must look ard again liao. My missus will be pleased. Can use the money saved there to get her a stand mixer. What do you think? Kenwood or Kitchenaid? :unsure:

Haha...Goro has been a good boy. Has put on weight too so i guess he's settled down quite fast in the house. Gave me a scare when i had my curtains newly installed in early June. Could not find him for like 10mins or so. Then i saw this.....

IMG_0783.jpg

Upon closer inspection.....

IMG_0784.jpg

hahaha.. So cute!

El_Nino bro.. I'm having the same layout as you leh.. was following ur blog.. den you suddenly went missing liao.. hahaha

I was so hoping to see more photos of ur swee swee house leh..

seems like Goro found a new hideout. wahaha...then ur cat tree wasted. :lol:

ya lah, clock spend so much, only to tell time. later a while spoil u going to heart pain like ****! spend on the missus and get ur tummy satisfied. WIN-WIN situation! :lol: for me KitchenAid anytime!

ya lah, clock spend so much, only to tell time. later a while spoil u going to heart pain like ****! spend on the missus and get ur tummy satisfied. WIN-WIN situation! :lol: for me KitchenAid anytime!

:D Goro Cat sooooo cute :D

ya... my old clock remains in the Punggol flat...

not selling flat... renting it out

Den we all shift to sis' resale in CCK

:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Kvn

thanks patsy. but still there were things that could have been better. Will know when we do our next reno.......10 yrs later? :lol:

still not up to the standards of wcseow, his is tops!

if 10 years then better redo what can be done if not you will look at it everyday and get angry!

hahaha.. So cute!

El_Nino bro.. I'm having the same layout as you leh.. was following ur blog.. den you suddenly went missing liao.. hahaha

I was so hoping to see more photos of ur swee swee house leh..

hi there Banned, im Suspended...that is my cat Terminated...:rofl:

he said thanks for the compliment...hehehe... :P

browsed thru ur t-blog, our layout exactly the same indeed down to the last centimetre!

i think only Yishun and Tampines have this layout. :good: what are ur plans for the MBR toilet and store? :D

Oh, i only surf RT at work but past 2 mths doing audit on-site so no net access..

then got World Cup fever...my final furnitures at long last arrived like 2 weeks ago... :curse:

then got trauma dunno Torres leaving or staying...*sigh* imagine if he had left, my home cannot be called El Nino's Anfield ler...:~

K, enuff crap abt my MIA. i got "complains/requests" also for more pics of my simple home. :P Will post more pics in due course yah. :yamseng:

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

Lol...in a way u r right. I normally use my hp to tell time. Alarm also use hp.

Only need clock in study room and kitchen for obvious purposes.

Actually it'll be getting BOTH our tummies satisfied. I cook too but havent come around to baking.

My 1st attempt at oatmeal cookies last weekend turned out flat and ugly. :~

Have some pics of meals i cooked up for my wife to show but like not nice to put in ur blog leh. haha. ;) KitchenAid got the $800+ and 1k+ types. That time wasted when got promo going at $600+ i didnt buy...:bangwall:

Oh yah, Goro he very kaypoh one la...got new things in the house will come sniff sniff walk around it many times then stare at it. After he hid behind the curtain i told him dun do it again, he never got near liao. See him lounging on his cat tree not wasted one.....

IMG_0816.jpg

hi there Banned, im Suspended...that is my cat Terminated...:rofl:

he said thanks for the compliment...hehehe... :P

browsed thru ur t-blog, our layout exactly the same indeed down to the last centimetre!

i think only Yishun and Tampines have this layout. :good: what are ur plans for the MBR toilet and store? :D

Oh, i only surf RT at work but past 2 mths doing audit on-site so no net access..

then got World Cup fever...my final furnitures at long last arrived like 2 weeks ago... :curse:

then got trauma dunno Torres leaving or staying...*sigh* imagine if he had left, my home cannot be called El Nino's Anfield ler...:~

K, enuff crap abt my MIA. i got "complains/requests" also for more pics of my simple home. :P Will post more pics in due course yah. :yamseng:

haha.. u know what.. im also a liverpool fan.. so happy when torres declared that he will be staying! :dancingqueen:

Not much plan for the toilets and store leh.. Hey what is ur TV size in the living room ah? i intend to put 50" dunno if its too big or not leh..

haha.. u know what.. im also a liverpool fan.. so happy when torres declared that he will be staying! :dancingqueen:

Not much plan for the toilets and store leh.. Hey what is ur TV size in the living room ah? i intend to put 50" dunno if its too big or not leh..

brilliant. welcome onboard my fellow red. :drunk:

plenty of optimism around Anfield at the moment. :good:

rule of thumb i think is viewing distance x2.5 of screen size for HDTV.

http://myhometheater.homestead.com/viewing...calculator.html

have a look at the above if you are the very detailed type. :)

my viewing distance i put was 3.5m apart. settled for 46". watching full HDTV is surreal! :dribble: SDTV not so good tho. :unsure:

wondered what it'd be like if i had gone for a 55" instead...:notti:

then got trauma dunno Torres leaving or staying...*sigh* imagine if he had left, my home cannot be called El Nino's Anfield ler... :~

muahaha if he had left, i think you need to change your name too. i put $20 on him to stay..lol. i had a strong feeling he wouldn't go, not this season anyway.

♫ his armband proved he was a red, torres, torres ♫

sorry sam, for hijacking your thread.. :P

muahaha if he had left, i think you need to change your name too. i put $20 on him to stay..lol. i had a strong feeling he wouldn't go, not this season anyway.

♫ his armband proved he was a red, torres, torres ♫

sorry sam, for hijacking your thread.. :P

♫ You'll Never Walk Alone it said,

Torres! Torres!

We bought the lad from sunny Spain,

He gets the ball he scores again,

Fernando Torres!

Liverpool's number 9! ♫ :dancingqueen:

For the current generation, i'd rather be no other. Its El Nino all the way! ;)

Bring home number 19, Roy!!! :drunk:

*Sorry Samy Jie, i cant help it. :P

On the bright side, at least ur blog now got some nice lyrics to chant to. :lol:

Banned, look for 42 or 46. I own 50 current place. looks **** big. Too big leh seriously, even i like big screen, 50 is too big for me.

Banned, look for 42 or 46. I own 50 current place. looks **** big. Too big leh seriously, even i like big screen, 50 is too big for me.

huh? really ah? i was so going for it liao lehz... maybe i go look at it everyday..