Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Hugz! The round crystal led light very bright if u on the warm and white light together. Maybe it was hung too low so the angle that it shines not far enough. Mine is like 40+ cm from the ceiling and i have high ceiling.

hmm...dun understand leh, what warm n white light together? only one set of LED mah...we choose to hv warm light for the lamp. no light changing leh :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sammie jie, jia you!! :) i have 5 deliveries this saturday too... hahaha... will be a busy weekend for many of us :lol:

thanks! u too!

hmm...dun understand leh, what warm n white light together? only one set of LED mah...we choose to hv warm light for the lamp. no light changing leh :unsure:

We are talking about the round crystal lights we bought right?

First time on warm white (11 led lights on only), 2nd time on cool white (11 led lights on only), 3rd time on both warm and cool white both on (22 led lights on).

IMG_0216a.jpg

We are talking about the round crystal lights we bought right?

First time on warm white (11 led lights on only), 2nd time on cool white (11 led lights on only), 3rd time on both warm and cool white both on (22 led lights on).

IMG_0216a.jpg

same lights but u sure? i thought alex say one set only?

same lights but u sure? i thought alex say one set only?

I have checked mine liao, it functioned this way. 1 set but ic controlled. 3 modes. warm white, cool white and both. Just give a try to on 3 and off 2 times. I dunno about the 3 pcs one though.

Actualy sammie jie, if ur tv is lcd, then enough light is needed for eyes, but too bright is no good. For plasma, less light is better.

use dim light? soo you can dim it if needed.

Actualy sammie jie, if ur tv is lcd, then enough light is needed for eyes, but too bright is no good. For plasma, less light is better.

use dim light? soo you can dim it if needed.

mine is LCD, and fussy hubby needs lotsa light. :D

not going to use dimmer. we wan something simple.

I have checked mine liao, it functioned this way. 1 set but ic controlled. 3 modes. warm white, cool white and both. Just give a try to on 3 and off 2 times. I dunno about the 3 pcs one though.

hmm, i shall try. 3 pcs also have ic. this one alex did say. on first time is changing light. second time is white light.

hmm, i shall try. 3 pcs also have ic. this one alex did say. on first time is changing light. second time is white light.

Hope all the light on is bright enough for your hubby. Then u can save on lightings and have all ur pretty pretty lights up. :P

this sat we r going to hv a **** of a busy day. the 4 deliveries are coming....the plumber is coming to fix the accessories n WC, the electrician is coming to fix up some other points and also the lightings that we wan to change.

on top of that, my hubby's working. OH MY GOD! I am officially "superwoman" for saturday.

ok ok... hope everything will be smooth for you on saturday ya.

but if not, nvm... when yr hubby is back, you can sing....

"I'm not your superwoman

I'm not the kind of girl that you can let down

And think that everything's okay

Boy, I am only human

This girl needs more than occasional

Hugs as a token of love from you to me, ooh, baby"

hahah..

Sat is "dong tu" for me, shopping for lightings and ordering the tiles

ok ok... hope everything will be smooth for you on saturday ya.

but if not, nvm... when yr hubby is back, you can sing....

"I'm not your superwoman

I'm not the kind of girl that you can let down

And think that everything's okay

Boy, I am only human

This girl needs more than occasional

Hugs as a token of love from you to me, ooh, baby"

hahah..

At first I tot sing as in listening to "nag" but when I read on I almost spill my coffee!! This song can blend it swee swee! :dancingqueen:

Don't worry samgalz.. U so "zhai" sure steady bon bibi!

Edited by infinitie

Sam jie, now must call u sper woman sam jie. I'm having 6 or 7 deliveries tomorrow. Moving in on sat. Somethings still not very completed but must must shift in on Sat, cant stand living in some1's home. After work 2row must chiong to the house!

My hubby also like to have a bright bright house. His study room also re-painted. Got to pay $200 extra for that re-paint.

zelly thanks for the consolation. one piece of good news....i tried the crystal light and it is really bright!!!! hubby now convince ok to accept. so i hv all my beloved lights once again! :yamseng: but hor one prob.... :P kan chiong us went to buy the ceiling light first cos tonite is the only nite which hubby can be ard to approve the lighting. so we are stuck with a ceiling light. will try call A Lightings tmr and ask if can refund or exchange to something else. alternative c who wants to buy. last solution is to install this light in my MIL house....

neo! wow, nvm thought this song can fit me so well! hahahaha... u mentioned u wan to get lights??!! u wan to buy my light? :notti: serious! if u wan pls pm me, i can post pic for u to c.

gals_mama, thanks. u jia you too! have confirmed to move on 1 Aug. but will hv some slight touchup work after i move as informed by Edmund. We r ok with it so long as things are done and we r home to open the door and supervise. i think our hubbies can rub shoulders and high-five liao! :angry:

Jiayou Jiayou Super SamGalz =P

Just something you might want to take note.

For delivery, make sure to call them 1 day before delivery on the time they would come. Reason being is that, i have about 4-5 deliveries done on the same day...but 1 or 2 companies change their timing for their deliveries at the last minute plus another company forgot about my schedule....and had to arrange another weekday to deliver the goods...luckily everything delivered was of acceptable quality...if not...have to ask them take back change and come back again..

But...come to think of it...everything should be fine for you since you are Super SamGalz..hehe

zelly thanks for the consolation. one piece of good news....i tried the crystal light and it is really bright!!!! hubby now convince ok to accept. so i hv all my beloved lights once again! :yamseng: but hor one prob.... :P kan chiong us went to buy the ceiling light first cos tonite is the only nite which hubby can be ard to approve the lighting. so we are stuck with a ceiling light. will try call A Lightings tmr and ask if can refund or exchange to something else. alternative c who wants to buy. last solution is to install this light in my MIL house....

neo! wow, nvm thought this song can fit me so well! hahahaha... u mentioned u wan to get lights??!! u wan to buy my light? :notti: serious! if u wan pls pm me, i can post pic for u to c.

gals_mama, thanks. u jia you too! have confirmed to move on 1 Aug. but will hv some slight touchup work after i move as informed by Edmund. We r ok with it so long as things are done and we r home to open the door and supervise. i think our hubbies can rub shoulders and high-five liao! :angry:

Good news then! Must take pics on the lights.

Hm.. instead of selling away, go back to A lighting to trade in for something maybe like floor standing fans. At least you will use it when the weather get very warm. Cheaper than on-ing the air con.