Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Hey guys and gals!! Poison alert!

I think some of u already know life storey sales is now on. They are renting Jacksons Design Hub for the sale and at the same time Jacksons is riding on this sale to sell their carpets and it's real cheap!!!

jus went and bought a carpet for my son's room. IT IS ONLY $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shall take pic if i can tonite.

Will be going back to buy other carpets.

I need carpets also!!! Do they have round carpets? How big is the $10 carpet? Go picture or not ah..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I need carpets also!!! Do they have round carpets? How big is the $10 carpet? Go picture or not ah..

YES!!!!! they hv, big or medium also hv. my son's carpet is 1m x 1.22m. pic hv but have not been able to upload yet.

YES!!!!! they hv, big or medium also hv. my son's carpet is 1m x 1.22m. pic hv but have not been able to upload yet.

where is the place huh, samjie?

eh? then why my buyer say $2000+ and somemore took installment plan to buy this wor..... she open the cupboard show me leh, it is hyflux leh :unsure:

unless hyflux have different systems? The one you saw is RO one is it?

the $500 plus model has 2 cylinders to change - one carbon and one membrane. Just twist, dispose and fix new one. I think I will go for this bc hassle free - no washing dirty parts, auto water cut off when changing - best for lazy people like me!

this is the model:

http://www.hyfluxconsumer.com/product/view/4

Edited by froggy

unless hyflux have different systems? The one you saw is RO one is it?

the $500 plus model has 2 cylinders to change - one carbon and one membrane. Just twist, dispose and fix new one. I think I will go for this bc hassle free - no washing dirty parts, auto water cut off when changing - best for lazy people like me!

this is the model:

http://www.hyfluxconsumer.com/product/view/4

the one i saw has 3 cylinders and a separate facuet with the normal tap...

looks like this...

http://www.hyfluxconsumer.com/product/view/5

Edited by samgalz

ok, here's what I promised some of u...the carpet pic

IMG_05081.jpg

$10 for such a nice carpet?? Super 'wu huat' leh! Thanks for sharing this super duper good poison, gal!

$10 for such a nice carpet?? Super 'wu huat' leh! Thanks for sharing this super duper good poison, gal!

for those who have gals, got nice girly ones somemore....

last nite, went A lightings to let them check on 2 lights which my electrician said was faulty...end up it was cos uncle electrician did not push the bulb in enough.... :( told Edmund and he was very sorry that we had to run the trip for nothing. but ok lah since i had to get the T5 lights anyway and we learnt what to expect in future when we change the bulb ourselves. hahaha

on the way to my new home to put the lights, Edmund sms me " Are you going up tonite? I've a surprise for you."

It got us very excited and we started guessing what could the surprise be....when we reached, we were very surprise to see the door open and the lights on...what greeted us when we walked in was...........................

IMG_04991.jpg

:D

Oooh kitchen's up! NICE LAMINATES! Will you be having lights installed under the cabinets?

Hi samgalz,

your progress looking good :)

can i chk what does life storey sells?

Hey guys and gals!! Poison alert!

I think some of u already know life storey sales is now on. They are renting Jacksons Design Hub for the sale and at the same time Jacksons is riding on this sale to sell their carpets and it's real cheap!!!

jus went and bought a carpet for my son's room. IT IS ONLY $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shall take pic if i can tonite.

Will be going back to buy other carpets.

yuene: yup, one long 4 ft cool white light T5...thanks for the compliment. love this kitchen!

home_sweet_home: furniture.

Nice cabinets, can imagine the lady owner making bentos there. :D HO coming soon loh...

Thanks for the carpet lobang. Will go down 2row afternoon

nice laminate colour - cosy and bright!

is that darker coloured strips between drawers/cabinets or just the lighting?