Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

thanks gals_mama & froggy

can't wait. even hubby is super excited. am arranging for items to be deliver on 24/7, still need to call for storeroom rack, starhub and also call Mr Chew to make installation. super busy, head wan to burst liao. some more 24/7 hubby working, cannot be ard, will be me, me and me only. :(

it's the lightings, froggy. no black lines. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

today sees the completion of the installation of the WIW door. went up to meet the electrician abt the shorted circuit in my HHS...got a solution suggested by electrician, discussed a while and decided to go ahead since it's the only viable solution possible. :(

talked to the electrician a while more and informed him to help adjust the hanging lights in living room up a little cos hubby says too low. was also informed by electrician that the switches and lights (sans the switches at the glass backsplash, that has to wait until glass backsplash is up) will be done this sunday. yipee...

also confirmed with edmund that my electrical stuff can come in 24/7 and so i arrange to come together with the other stuff. so 24/7 I shall be SUPER DUPER BUSY! :cry:

also went ard checking the carpentry and listed some rectification which needed to be done. emailed Edmund and he says he will settle. he told me whatever I feel ugly or not good enough jus label and he shall get it done. :good:

so now waiting for aircon on 20/7 tue, painting on 21/7 wed rectification along the way then glass backsplash and we are ready to move!

today sees the completion of the installation of the WIW door. went up to meet the electrician abt the shorted circuit in my HHS...got a solution suggested by electrician, discussed a while and decided to go ahead since it's the only viable solution possible. :(

talked to the electrician a while more and informed him to help adjust the hanging lights in living room up a little cos hubby says too low. was also informed by electrician that the switches and lights (sans the switches at the glass backsplash, that has to wait until glass backsplash is up) will be done this sunday. yipee...

also confirmed with edmund that my electrical stuff can come in 24/7 and so i arrange to come together with the other stuff. so 24/7 I shall be SUPER DUPER BUSY! :cry:

also went ard checking the carpentry and listed some rectification which needed to be done. emailed Edmund and he says he will settle. he told me whatever I feel ugly or not good enough jus label and he shall get it done. :good:

so now waiting for aircon on 20/7 tue, painting on 21/7 wed rectification along the way then glass backsplash and we are ready to move!

wow, can feel your excitement!

hang in there! almost done! can move in soon!!

Chiong ah!!! :D

i saw your signature says handover aug 4th? delay ah?

your contractor good hor, ask you label then will get it done.

mine is more like i label i myself makesure it gets done :(

4 Aug is the initial HO date given before we start reno, as my contractor has not given a definite confirm HO date other than 4 Aug, I did not change that date. but from the look, unless glass backsplash delays, we shall have early HO.

hmm, i do the labelling then I email my contractor the areas I labelled. Then I sms him that I email him liao...so takes two to make sure work is done too lah. But I'm pretty pleased that he is pretty on. jus sms-ed me this evening while I was having dinner that 2 major items on the list is done liao :good:

4 Aug is the initial HO date given before we start reno, as my contractor has not given a definite confirm HO date other than 4 Aug, I did not change that date. but from the look, unless glass backsplash delays, we shall have early HO.

hmm, i do the labelling then I email my contractor the areas I labelled. Then I sms him that I email him liao...so takes two to make sure work is done too lah. But I'm pretty pleased that he is pretty on. jus sms-ed me this evening while I was having dinner that 2 major items on the list is done liao :good:

So you are moving in 2 weeks time?

wah so happy for you. at least you confirm can move in before chinese seven month liao.

yah i agree it takes two to clap. now i am kind of resorting to sms, email, call plus post in forum to remind liao. HAIZ

So you are moving in 2 weeks time?

we are looking to either moving in on 28 July or 1 Aug.... 24 July is a little not too possible now... hehe... cos aircon stalls everything n also glass backsplash is still not done...

Edited by samgalz

wah so happy for you. at least you confirm can move in before chinese seven month liao.

yah i agree it takes two to clap. now i am kind of resorting to sms, email, call plus post in forum to remind liao. HAIZ

hey matashi,

cheer up ya...

i may not know the entire story but as least i feel there is still dialogue and communication between you and your contractor right...

and both parties wanna things done one-time correctly.

so look foward to the big completion!

we are looking to either moving in on 28 Aug or 1 Aug.... 24 Aug is a little not too possible now... hehe... cos aircon stalls everything n also glass backsplash is still not done...

1 Sept you mean?

congrats ah!!

by 1st, my reno is only 1/2 only i think. ha

hey matashi,

cheer up ya...

i may not know the entire story but as least i feel there is still dialogue and communication between you and your contractor right...

1 Sept you mean?

congrats ah!!

by 1st, my reno is only 1/2 only i think. ha

ARGH...sorry. mistake. it's 28 JULY or 1 AUG...:lol: me must be **** sleepy to type that...hahahahahaha

ARGH...sorry. mistake. it's 28 JULY or 1 AUG...:lol: me must be **** sleepy to type that...hahahahahaha
That is very very soon!! countdown 10 days.

hey matashi,

cheer up ya...

sure thing dude, now trying to make things work smoothly.... running home-work-new home like crazy.

i realise when owner personnaly stand there, things will run much faster.

Hi sammy, reading the last few pages, looks like you're happy with dx. :)

Long time never come in and sad to see the dx thread disappeared :(

Can see from the new thread that all edmund's customers are so supportive, especially in time of crisis.

Sorry, don't know where to post but here as I strongly believe its the right place as you're the current spokesman for dx interior :dancingqueen::yamseng::drunk: