Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

IMG_04991.jpg
nice! i used to keep wanting solid surface, but after installing my granite top, growing to love it more and more. it really does create a very classy feel.

and it goes very very well with ur wooden cabinets. wat colour is ur glass backsplash?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Cool! Everyhing rite on track. U can move in soon! I'm so jealous of all of u.... Reno almost done or finish le. I haven even collect my keys!! Argh...... Still got 3 more mths at least.... :~

on the way to my new home to put the lights, Edmund sms me " Are you going up tonite? I've a surprise for you."

for awhile, i thought the contractor is trying to be funny with you. wahahahha. just kiddin ah, samgalz and edmund.

on a serious note, the kitchen is neat!

nice! i used to keep wanting solid surface, but after installing my granite top, growing to love it more and more. it really does create a very classy feel.

and it goes very very well with ur wooden cabinets. wat colour is ur glass backsplash?

yup, though i could not see properly last nite cos the workers still there. but am already loving wat i saw... :wub:

backsplash is white. edmund did suggest black but we dun wan the kitchen to be too dark so we choose white.

@samgalz: i like your wood patten laminates! i've always been a sucker for wood-pattern laminates that give the warm & timeless look :good:

thanks. love it too, hubby n i aso sucker for classy woody laminates. Decided on this the min i laid my eyes on it. this is the only laminate i had no trouble choosing cos no other seems rite. haha...

Cool! Everyhing rite on track. U can move in soon! I'm so jealous of all of u.... Reno almost done or finish le. I haven even collect my keys!! Argh...... Still got 3 more mths at least.... :~

soon, i was at ur stage previously. imagine i was haunting renotalk every since nov!!!

Hey guys and gals!! Poison alert!

I think some of u already know life storey sales is now on. They are renting Jacksons Design Hub for the sale and at the same time Jacksons is riding on this sale to sell their carpets and it's real cheap!!!

jus went and bought a carpet for my son's room. IT IS ONLY $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shall take pic if i can tonite.

Will be going back to buy other carpets.

thanks! it was really a big surprise cos i was expecting the granite top to take like 2 weeks? so glass backsplash would be measured this couple of days and Edmund says give it a 2 weeks to manufacture....let's see if i get another surprise soon... hahaha :P

wow edmund must be a 泡妞高手 last time..now so much of suprise for his client now.... :D

Nice kitchen leh... The laminates tone is just right, not too dark.

Btw, where's the place selling carpet? Could you provide the address? TQ.

Tot of getting the floor protector from IKEA but just too exp leh.. Hoping there's offer, on a 2nd tot, might as well get a carpet for the roller chair.

Nice kitchen leh... The laminates tone is just right, not too dark.

Btw, where's the place selling carpet? Could you provide the address? TQ.

Tot of getting the floor protector from IKEA but just too exp leh.. Hoping there's offer, on a 2nd tot, might as well get a carpet for the roller chair.

i loaded on the AFC thread....check it out there

Hey guys and gals!! Poison alert!

I think some of u already know life storey sales is now on. They are renting Jacksons Design Hub for the sale and at the same time Jacksons is riding on this sale to sell their carpets and it's real cheap!!!

jus went and bought a carpet for my son's room. IT IS ONLY $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shall take pic if i can tonite.

Will be going back to buy other carpets.

Hey samgalz. when is sale ending? weekend still have or not? live super near..

Hey samgalz. when is sale ending? weekend still have or not? live super near..

yup! they din write till when but I had gather it will be for this month...at least this weekend sure hv.

wow edmund must be a 泡妞高手 last time..now so much of suprise for his client now.... :D

hahaha..this type of surprises ok, I like.

jus dun give me the surprises that will make me faint or vomit blood...hahaha

hahaha..this type of surprises ok, I like.

jus dun give me the surprises that will make me faint or vomit blood...hahaha

those make u faint or vomit blood r called stunners, not surprises. Haha.. Anyway nice kitchen!

yup! they din write till when but I had gather it will be for this month...at least this weekend sure hv.

alright.. shopping time! hahha..

nah...hubby say wait. i saw one from another company "clearsui" i think. there was one abt $900+. $500+ from hyflux....is it countertop? I'm looking at undercounter ones. they are more ex. the buyer for my old place bought hyflux undercounter ones, $2000 wor.... :o

no lah

hyflux undersink $500plus

no lah

hyflux undersink $500plus

eh? then why my buyer say $2000+ and somemore took installment plan to buy this wor..... she open the cupboard show me leh, it is hyflux leh :unsure: