Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks! Love it too, we took a huge risk when we decided to order via catalogue sales with Hommage and so far the quality and looks of the items have met up with our expectations. Though there is still one wardrobe pending which Eric initially missed out on arranging delivery as it is being delivered by supplier. Had a very frustrating tel-con this afternoon with the girl working with the supplier. Earlier on Monday, hubby arranged with the supplier to send this Thurs btw 2-4pm....guy say ok...fine, settled.

This afternoon, a china girl called saying to confirm appt...fine....she say 11-2pm..I say NO! we agreed 2-4! she somemore dare to repeat "cannot ah?" Stupid, who so free always stay at home wait for u! :furious: fine, she say she will arrange and call back... 15 mins later, she call back:

ME: hallo

Girl: hallo, Mrs Ong, I am calling from xxx, I hv made arrangements already. The appt confirmed btw 1-4. I want to reconfirm ur add....

ME: wait wait. I told u jus now 2-4 not 1-4...was I not clear?

Girl: 1 pm cannot ah?

ME: CANNOT LAH! WHY DO U THINK I TOLD U 2-4!!! NO ONE THERE BEFORE 2 LAH!

Girl: ok lor, 2-4 lor.

ME: *vomit blood, white foam at mouth*

Cannot get message across their thick brain.... hope everything is going to be smooth. anyway, if they still come at 1pm then I am going to :fire: at them and Eric. They can bloody well wait at the door until my hubby is there. :bleah:

Today plumber uncle finish installing all the accessories for the toilets and the plumbing part too. This means an end to the major reno works. What's left is the minor touch-up which our contractor will try to arrange for us.

We are moving this sunday and we are very busy everyday going over to the house to remove obiang sun-x. hard work, glue stain is so stubborn that I regret not asking Edmund to do.

Since plumber uncle has finish the work, means also we have to start clearing away the debris and start our cleaning up. another tough job ahead.

We are planning to have our house warming for family n friends coming weekend of national day to be before 7th month. hopefully we can complete unpacking before that. *pulling hair in sheer desperation*

once we are finished with unpacking and the hoo-haas, I shall post pics on completed pics.

once rectification work finished, I shall start my reviews on my contractor, the vendors whom I did purchases with.

Look out and stay tuned! :D

Edited by samgalz

Today plumber uncle finish installing all the accessories for the toilets and the plumbing part too. This means an end to the major reno works. What's left is the minor touch-up which our contractor will try to arrange for us.

We are moving this sunday and we are very busy everyday going over to the house to remove obiang sun-x. hard work, glue stain is so stubborn that I regret not asking Edmund to do.

Since plumber uncle has finish the work, means also we have to start clearing away the debris and start our cleaning up. another tough job ahead.

We are planning to have our house warming for family n friends coming weekend of national day to be before 7th month. hopefully we can complete unpacking before that. *pulling hair in sheer desperation*

once we are finished with unpacking and the hoo-haas, I shall post pics on completed pics.

once rectification work finished, I shall start my reviews on my contractor, the vendors whom I did purchases with.

definitely! you've been my harbinger of lobangs really, samjie!

suspense suspense, but shall be eagerly waiting

use some kerosene to wipe. the glue and stain will come out in no time.

just make sure the room is well ventilated.

use some kerosene to wipe. the glue and stain will come out in no time.

just make sure the room is well ventilated.

hi floppy we did, but sadly it is not working for us...dunno why :unsure:

I bought a bottle of "Goo Gone". So far it is working ok lah and no nasty smell (major point!) but the effort to remove is still required....haiz....

Sam, have you tried these cubes from Daiso? Longish white things that can remove almost any stain! They were selling it in howards storage world but found them in Daiso so much cheaper!!

Sam, have you tried these cubes from Daiso? Longish white things that can remove almost any stain! They were selling it in howards storage world but found them in Daiso so much cheaper!!

NTUC also sells but not as cheap as Daiso. Sam jie, can go Rivervale Mall, got Daiso there.

U must be feeling excited right? Counting down....

Waah, there are are so many ways to remove stains and glue marks... *jotting down notes*... will come in handy.

Counting down to the weekend for you Samjie! You must be so excited. :D Can't wait for your pix!

Waah, there are are so many ways to remove stains and glue marks... *jotting down notes*... will come in handy.

Counting down to the weekend for you Samjie! You must be so excited. :D Can't wait for your pix!

U know those price tags on gifts we buy, I have seen a salesman using a lighter to sort of heating the tag very quickly and peel off. Initially when I saw him taking out the lighter, i was :unsure: . I tot why he needs a lighter to wrap present?

The tag came off nicely but with our furnitures, better try with cautious.