Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Living room look

DSC03288.jpg

DSC03289.jpg

Comments most welcome! :D

Everything in place! nice n cosy! u n ur hubby muz b excited after seeing everything r up! :D

Btw, my wife wan me to ask u, r u getting a coffee table? n e tv dun look as bad as u say, onli wonder y e hole is exposed? nothing to cover?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi 15May,

Nice house you have! Just curious, is your TV going to be flushed in on the feature wall or is it going to be flushed out?

what is flush in or flush out? You mean there are 2 ways to mount?

will u hv anything to cover the power sockets? will it look weird since everything is conceal then suddenly a wire comes out? :unsure:

think it's bc you do not have those tv console with drawers? But think it's ok, once you put in the players etc, will be less obvious liao

hi 15may

your house reno looks good! Congrats for your coming move in!

For hall, I am also thinking of doing a similar lighting plan, but without the cove light on the tv side, but still have a nagging fear about shadows. Any feedback on that? May I ask what fan you are using inthe hall?

So when is your AD?

I was thinking of going to JB to get my lights.. haahah heard its cheaper.

I am still looking for quotations and design layout.. sigh... so many designs.. which one more practical

I heard from my friend that the interior deisgner will take comission when they take u to e lighting shop lah, so maybe u k just tell the designer give u e comssion back so it won;'t b so troublesome to go to JB and somemore i think the quality and warranty is not very reliable, >_< but anyway it's my own opinion..share share only~~ :P

hi 15may

your house reno looks good! Congrats for your coming move in!

For hall, I am also thinking of doing a similar lighting plan, but without the cove light on the tv side, but still have a nagging fear about shadows. Any feedback on that? May I ask what fan you are using inthe hall?

hi froggy soon it will b yr turn : )

i also had fear of flickering lights but so far ve not noticed any. i think it has to do with e fan. if fan blades is above or at same height with cove lights, shadows might occur. i think my fan blades r below cove light. let me check it out tonight and let u know.

my fan is from kdkd, 5 blade.

I heard from my friend that the interior deisgner will take comission when they take u to e lighting shop lah, so maybe u k just tell the designer give u e comssion back so it won;'t b so troublesome to go to JB and somemore i think the quality and warranty is not very reliable, >_< but anyway it's my own opinion..share share only~~ :P

hey stardust, thanks for advice. id did recommend some places but we chose to get lights from both jb and spore. the low cost outweighed everyrthing. haha

Everything in place! nice n cosy! u n ur hubby muz b excited after seeing everything r up! :D

Btw, my wife wan me to ask u, r u getting a coffee table? n e tv dun look as bad as u say, onli wonder y e hole is exposed? nothing to cover?

hello neighbour, btw i close yr wooden door for u ; ) hope u dun find me kapo...

yup getting coffee table but havent gwet ywet wanted to see got space anot after getting the sofa. will get a small one i gueass...

the hole ar... need to check with id.

i was just thinking of it. but think will let it go... After a while wouldnt see it liao..

How would your power sockets looks like?

I am not doing feature wall, mine simple ready-made TV console.

hello neighbour, btw i close yr wooden door for u ; ) hope u dun find me kapo...

yup getting coffee table but havent gwet ywet wanted to see got space anot after getting the sofa. will get a small one i gueass...

the hole ar... need to check with id.

thank u very much! :D

I cancelled my coffee table which i order in M'sia, same as u, nid to find a small one, preferably a rectangular one. ID say length is not a problem, width i find for rectangular mostly at 60cm. so is gd enuff.

wow fifteenmay.... completion soon! can still remember the beginning of your reno!

congratulations and enjoy your new home

patsy, ya moving in soon... keke... beginning of reno? haha tt was 2 months ago. how time flies..

I am not doing feature wall, mine simple ready-made TV console.

Orginal plan was to just buy ready made tv console, then our air con put rigt on top of tv, ID worried so say help us to do tv console so if air con leak, wun touch th tv directly.

:rolleyes:

thank u very much! :D

I cancelled my coffee table which i order in M'sia, same as u, nid to find a small one, preferably a rectangular one. ID say length is not a problem, width i find for rectangular mostly at 60cm. so is gd enuff.

u are welcome! as long u dun find me kapo can liao :D

u cancel ar? cannot get a smaller one meh in msia?

I also lookin for rectangle shaped one. most prob would check it out this weekend at S & C.

think it's bc you do not have those tv console with drawers? But think it's ok, once you put in the players etc, will be less obvious liao

Checked with ID. she will cover the hole with a plastic cap.

as for the wires, after a while wun see liao i guess... :rolleyes: