Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Hi fifteenmay,

Very nicely done up! Like the clock, especially; very unique! Did you make that yourself?

Thank u! The clock was bought in a pushcart at kl, not so arty farty to doyself :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I think this s the 6 ft one.bought it last year.

See wat in real?

I mean if I ever see your Xmas tree in real I will be tempted to get one too.

Gotta remind myself "no money no money no money"

Ya after I put up my tree then got Xmas mood :)

wow... nice to have christmas tree! :) i'd love to get one too but really no space to store it after christmas............... :bangwall:

I mean if I ever see your Xmas tree in real I will be tempted to get one too.

Gotta remind myself "no money no money no money"

Haha like tt ar? Actually Xmas tree can b considered as investment haha cos buy once use 10 years mah.. Tts why we bought the bigger one since going to use more than once

wow... nice to have christmas tree! :) i'd love to get one too but really no space to store it after christmas............... :bangwall:

Store room?it comes in a box so can put in storeroom

Store room?it comes in a box so can put in storeroom

problem is... my storeroom is already full since day 1 of moving in :lol: i noticed that old HDB has smaller storeroom than new HDB~

hmmm roughly how big is the box? :) never buy christmas tree so really have no idea... hahaha i sound so "mountain turtle" :lol:

Edited by marshmallow

problem is... my storeroom is already full since day 1 of moving in :lol: i noticed that old HDB has smaller storeroom than new HDB~

hmmm roughly how big is the box? :) never buy christmas tree so really have no idea... hahaha i sound so "mountain turtle" :lol:

Hmm I rather have a small store room and hAve a bigger hse :)

I take pic of e box for u :)

Haha like tt ar? Actually Xmas tree can b considered as investment haha cos buy once use 10 years mah.. Tts why we bought the bigger one since going to use more than once

yea I just dug out some deco I used to have for my office desk years ago to put up in my house for the time being.

Maybe shop for more this weekend

wow, nice tree. Believe it or not, we have never ever had a tree for christmas. Always need to go to those big shopping centres in town to get a shot with the trees.

wow, nice tree. Believe it or not, we have never ever had a tree for christmas. Always need to go to those big shopping centres in town to get a shot with the trees.

Now no need to go all the way to shopping mall already. Just go up to 15May's place to take photos with Xmas tree kekeke