Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
just pmed you

Hi Aron,

Looking for a system 1 inverter. any recommendations?

We never had an system aircon before.

Please quote the price to install the plug and the steel bracket as well.

TY!

Hi Aaron,

I am looking for Mitsubishi heavy industries inverter air-con for 3 bed rooms for my new flat.

pls quote me with all required installation, class 0/1 pipping and installation

Thank you

Hi Aron,

I'm shopping around for ACs for our new 4rm std HDB. Was wondering if you have any recommendations for inverter systems? You can pm me your recommendations. Thanks in advance! :)

just PMed you

hi Aron,

can quote me for Fujitsu inverter system 4 and Mitsubishi system 4 inverter too (for 5 room)?

Asking for a friend. Thanks. Rem to give ur contact too.

just PMed u

Hi Aron,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I look forward getting the aircon from you.

This is the type of service i love. prompt and responsive!

TY forceguy for recommanding him to us.

will update after we have gone to check out the aircon!

Hi Aaron can i have the price for Panasonic CU3S27MKZ system 3?

I will need to dsimantle the old system 3 also.Thanks.

I have posted the below comment in my T-blog and I think I shd also mention it in this thread. Extract as follows:-

I would like to specially thank Sam from Imperial Distributors who we engaged to install the aircon. He was indeed meticulous, patient and professional. The stainless steel rack was short of about 3-4” and if we were to install it, our window will not be able to open fully due to the big compressor. Sam insisted of rushing back to the factory to customize another new stainless steel rack immediately even thou we are okie with it as we don’t intend to open the windows to the maximum. They stayed back till about 8.30pm to work on the trucking. Awesome! Another guy I will like to thank is Aron who is handling my sale. I called on last Monday to confirm my order and he mentioned that the earliest delivery date was 17 March. I told him to try to arrange for today to install the trucking so that I need not waste another day of leave since I’m already taking leave for Electrician and plumbing works for today. He said he will try but we better confirm first and book the earliest date which is 17 March for installation. We initially thought that he was just eager to close the sale and ‘entertaining’ us when he said he will try to get his men to install on the date (7 March) we wanted. But to our surprise, he actually called 2 days later confirming that he will be able to slot us in for installation on 7 March! He actually took our request seriously! We were so impressed! The service provided by Imperial was indeed commendable! There will be a 2nd installation later on after painting has been completed and we are very sure that Imperial will handle it very well too.

hi aron, I'm planning to get a sys 3 aircon. but dunno which brand to get since some recommend panasonic & mit. can you recommend me which brand or model to get? I plan to have 1 for MBR & 1 each for my 2 bedrms. any particular things to watch out for in terms of installation such as pipings etc? tx in adv.

Hi Aron,

I'm planning to get a sys 4 aircon. but dunno which brand to get. ( 3 for bedrooms n 1 for Hall) .

Can you recommend me which brand or model to get?

Pls quote me with all required installation, class 0/1 pipping and installation.

If I get the air-con from you, what kind of services do you have?

Understand from my ID that I need to get from his supplier as the supplier will come down 3 times: 1 st time to meet up with ID, electrician etc to go through installation plans, 2nd time to install n 3rd time for rectification.

I m very confused as I don't know whether there are hidden charges, I have not asked her for the quote. Haiz.

Can you advise? Really appreciated your help :)

Can PM me at soramachi_59@hotmail.com?