Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Aron,

I will probably only collect keys to my new HDB flat ard Jan/Feb 2012. Can I secure the promo price?

Can you recommend what brand n BTU aircon I should get for my 3 bedrooms? My hse is the standard 90sqm 4 room flat.

Thank you.

Hi all renotalk members, due to overwhelming responses, we are extending the special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX (Promotion further extended till End Jan 2012):- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3799 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2699 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, sanyo, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

D) Special Price for Servicing Maintenance Agreement upon purchasing of Air-con

* Free & no obligation Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “1” 1/2 inch thick insulation, G23 copper pipe

* Special coordinating work between aron and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

*This promotion is strictly for new order. Renotalk customer who has confirmed any order (signed quotation or deposit collected) before this promotion period was not allowed to convert the existing order to this promotion.

Thank you.

Aron (HP: 9232 1641)

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron,

Had sent you an email to you on quotation purpose. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Hi Aron,

Please let me know the model no for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3) and the price/model no for Daikin System 4 Inverter.

Thank you very much!

Hi Aron,

Please let me know the model no for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 and the price/model no for Daikin System 3 Inverter/MITSUBISHI STARMEX System 3

how much for new bracket ?

Thank you very much!

Hi Aron,

Does your company cover warranty for the Mitsubishi System 4 inverter?

I am keen in 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3.

Can I have the name of your company too?

Hi Aron

Send me yr quotation on Mitsubishi and Panasonic system 3. MBR: BTU 10500, R1: BTU 10000, R2: BTU 9800

Anything to reco?

Thanks

Hi Aron,

Would be great if you could recommend any system 3 (2 bedroom & living) either inverter or non. The space is about 120sqm. Would appreciate your advice on the different model and their pricing.