Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi all renotalk members, due to overwhelming responses, we are extending the special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX (Promotion further extended till 30/11/2011):- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3799 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2699 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, sanyo etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

D) Special Price for Servicing Maintenance Agreement upon purchasing of Air-con

* Free & no obligation Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “1” 1/2 inch thick insulation, G23 copper pipe

* Special coordinating work between aron and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

*This promotion is strictly for new order. Renotalk customer who has confirmed any order (signed quotation or deposit collected) before this promotion period was not allowed to convert the existing order to this promotion.

Thank you.

Aron (HP: 9232 1641)

aronputt@gmail.com

I'm interested! can let me know me the model of the system 4 Starmex? I'm looking to confirm my aircon this weekend and arrange for the aircon piping installation next week though..sufficient time for this promo?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi aron,

May i know the model for this --> Special Renotalk Price: $2699 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

Does the include bracket to be placed outside the window)for the compressor?

Thank you.

Hi all renotalk members, due to overwhelming responses, we are extending the special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX (Promotion further extended till 30/11/2011):- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3799 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2699 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, sanyo etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

D) Special Price for Servicing Maintenance Agreement upon purchasing of Air-con

* Free & no obligation Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “1” 1/2 inch thick insulation, G23 copper pipe

* Special coordinating work between aron and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

*This promotion is strictly for new order. Renotalk customer who has confirmed any order (signed quotation or deposit collected) before this promotion period was not allowed to convert the existing order to this promotion.

Thank you.

Aron (HP: 9232 1641)

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron, have emailed you. Waiting for your response on my query. Regards

can kindly let me noe the model number of this promote thx

hi aron whats the model num for the panasonic and mitsubishi inverter 3?

do u have like system 2, 1 big 1 small? 18k-9k btu?

Hi Aron,

I need to install one single unit in my living room. May I know what is the price for Mitsubishi Inverter or LG Inverter Single Unit?

For both 18kBTU and 24kBTU.

Thanks!

Linda

Hi Aron,

Just wanna say a big Thank You for re-arranging your schedule to bring the trunking installation earlier to facilitate my reno. Your team of installers are also super dedicated and committed in doing OT till late at night as mine is an old resale flat with more beam challenges. Really good service. Looking forward to the 2nd installation. Will arrange with you soon. Thanks again!!! :yamseng:

Edited by chling

hi guys... i haf a brand new aircon for sale... Panasonic system 1, non-inverter 24K BTU which fits dining and living...

i gotten wrong model.. communication error with designer.. sigh.. :( I can't return or top up to exchange to inverter... and i want to install an inverter unit... the contractor told me, its hard for him to re-sell the non-inverter aircon after opening up the box and installed it.. unless there are ppl who is interested to buy over from me..

letting go at $1.2K which is ard $500-$700 cheaper than buying it brand new... juz that the aircon is already installed and mounted at my unit..

its totally brand new unused cos my place is still undergoing reno... you may pay a site visit to be sure its totally brand new and unused..

warranty card is still with contractor as i haven paid yet..

those interested, i can get my current aircon installer to relocate and install onto your unit FREE OF CHARGE!!!.. i will bear the necessary installation charge, exclude PIPING for your unit...

Hi Aron, do you tink you would be able to help me out? any of your customers would like to enquire for Panasonic, non-inverter? if i can trade-in to you and get an inverter unit, i wouldnt mind.. all my pipings are done up.. juz need to dismantle the non-inverter and fix up the inverter unit... :)

those interested pls sms me at 98500678..

Edited by evo55555

Hi folks,

For those of you whom had signed up with Aron, have you guys encountered any problems with your aircon unit so far?

I bought 2 system 1 and 1 system 2 Mitsubishi Inverter with them in Jun 2010and also signed up a one year servicing contract. In June 11, right after the 1 year warranty lapsed, the aircon unit which I used every night, began to experiience water dripping. I called up Aron's company and was told that the unit must be dirty and needs servicing. True enough, after they cleaned my unit, I did not experienc it again. However, today, exactly 3 months after their last cleaning, the unit is experiencing water dripping again!excl.gif Imagin how frustrating it is with the water dripping on the floor and you cannot do anything abt it.

Separately, just a month back, the unit I installed in my study room which was sparingly used, could not be switched on. Again, I called Aron company and a technician was sent down. Root cause? The wire inside the cable connecting to the power socket had MELTED!excl.gif! That was the first time I heard something like that especially for a one year old unit.

Thus, like to find out if fellow forummers experienced related problems or I am just the suay one.

What brand is your aircon? Has your aircon problem been resolved?

Hi folks,

For those of you whom had signed up with Aron, have you guys encountered any problems with your aircon unit so far?

I bought 2 system 1 and 1 system 2 Mitsubishi Inverter with them in Jun 2010and also signed up a one year servicing contract. In June 11, right after the 1 year warranty lapsed, the aircon unit which I used every night, began to experiience water dripping. I called up Aron's company and was told that the unit must be dirty and needs servicing. True enough, after they cleaned my unit, I did not experienc it again. However, today, exactly 3 months after their last cleaning, the unit is experiencing water dripping again!!! Imagin how frustrating it is with the water dripping on the floor and you cannot do anything abt it.

Separately, just a month back, the unit I installed in my study room which was sparingly used, could not be switched on. Again, I called Aron company and a technician was sent down. Root cause? The wire inside the cable connecting to the power socket had MELTED!!!! That was the first time I heard something like that especially for a one year old unit.

Thus, like to find out if fellow forummers experienced related problems or I am just the suay one.

Mine is also from the same source as yours, also a popular Japanese brand but not Mitsubishi. I have had the same problem of melted cable for one of my systems. I had never experienced this before with all my other aircon systems, had thought it was a rare isolated case until I read your post. For my case, this happened few months after installation. It took them about 1 week to come down to fixed it. Now i'm praying hard that no more hiccups is going to happen to the other units i had installed with the same installer.

After this incident, I opted for another retailer that could at least give me peace of mind for the next 5 years for my most recent aircon purchase with their extended warranty that covers parts and labour. Not to mention the pricing offered is also more attractive. (no need to ask me for the name of retailer, they advertised weekly. P.s. i do not work for this retailer)

Edited by GoalHome

Hi Joshua,

glad to hear that, I have done an inspection yesterday, everything is running according to plan for you, I will ensure the final installation will be a good one as well.

Thank you,

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Hi Aron

Thanks much! :yamseng:

Mine is also from the same source as yours, also a popular Japanese brand but not Mitsubishi. I have had the same problem of melted cable for one of my systems. I had never experienced this before with all my other aircon systems, had thought it was a rare isolated case until I read your post. For my case, this happened few months after installation. It took them about 1 week to come down to fixed it. Now i'm praying hard that no more hiccups is going to happen to the other units i had installed with the same installer.

After this incident, I opted for another retailer that could at least give me peace of mind for the next 5 years for my most recent aircon purchase with their extended warranty that covers parts and labour. Not to mention the pricing offered is also more attractive. (no need to ask me for the name of retailer, they advertised weekly. P.s. i do not work for this retailer)

Did you get your aircon from Aron as well?