Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Well, they took 2 days instead of 3 hours. Lolz... However, I bought 1 carton of carlsberg for them. :D

NOW! Empty!!

Empty LR

IMG_2664.jpg

Empty Balcony

IMG_2665.jpg

Empty MBR

IMG_2668.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

Took some photo on 1st day of hacking and I'm shock that the marble tile in my hse was abt 1 inch thick and almost 5kg per piece. Very wasted actually, however the flooring already hollow. I kept a few pieces of marble for some others purpose...

SNC00214.jpg

SNC00215.jpg

SNC00216.jpg

Doors have to go! Thought can re-paint and refurbished but after hacking the flooring, the gap difference from the door to the ground is about 4 to 5 inches. Cowz, no wonder I feel my ceiling is so low. Now even my main door also in trouble, aluminium gate too. SH|T!!

Do I need to change all my windows? If change, sliding or push-out type better? Price difference is abt $500.

Main Door and gate

SNC00226%20(Small).jpg

Bedroom Door

SNC00219%20(Small).jpg

SNC00220%20(Small).jpg

Edited by sunnytan31

Personally i like casement type of windows (push out) cos let say when they is rain, u can close slightly so that rain doesnt get into the floor but still got some air/window. Wouldnt feel stuffy. But u cant for sliding, cos got to close all the way.

i have the same problem with my doors. no idea how the contractors lay the flooring last time. wayy over the HDB limit.

and 4' fire rated doors cost a bomb...

Personally i like casement type of windows (push out) cos let say when they is rain, u can close slightly so that rain doesnt get into the floor but still got some air/window. Wouldnt feel stuffy. But u cant for sliding, cos got to close all the way.

My mind is going for casement but my pocket is pulling me back for sliding... Haiz...

i have the same problem with my doors. no idea how the contractors lay the flooring last time. wayy over the HDB limit.

Hi Wolfet, so eventually u changed all doors? Ya man, the fire rated door is a BOMB!

all fire rated for all the doors in the hse?

Hi Wolfet, so eventually u changed all doors? Ya man, the fire rated door is a BOMB!

they just did the living room tiling today. realised that after they did the water levelling throughout the house, the final height of the flooring is at the door level. i can keep the door. :D

they just did the living room tiling today. realised that after they did the water levelling throughout the house, the final height of the flooring is at the door level. i can keep the door. :D

That was what my ID told me too. Hopefully... Hopefully...

I planning not to build Washing Machine base in toilet instead, customised and fabricate a Stainless Steel (SS304) Base, price $160.

WM%20Base.JPG

Edited by sunnytan31

Yesterday I went to my house and have a check, realised tiles, sand and cement all in the house liao. That's fast! Wednesday start hacking, by Sat 80% waste cleared and materials mostly are in.

I have an issue need some advice. I saw external wall damaged at my balcony area, it seems like affected upon removal of wall tiles in my balcony. In this case, what should I do? The crack is obvious and looks like half of the brick gonna to fall off but I try knock / pull the broken brick, it doesn't move.