Living Room and all Bedroom + Main Entrance Floor Tiles

SNC00195.jpg

Kitchen Floor + Wall Tilles

SNC00191.jpg

Common Toilet B/W Wall + Floor Tiles

SNC00189.jpg

Mbr Toilet B/W Wall + Floor Tiles

SNC00187.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bro... You diy-ing electrical too?

no la. the electrician is referred by my id. i'm too lazy to DIY. main reason i got an ID instead of contractor is coz im too lazy to plan stuff.

no la. the electrician is referred by my id. i'm too lazy to DIY. main reason i got an ID instead of contractor is coz im too lazy to plan stuff.

Haiz... My wife prefer ID.

be careful ur lighting might trap insects. :furious:

exposed bulbs/tubes will never trap insects :D

i brought my friend to the shop where i bot my lightings and it cost him $30 for the 2x 18watts downlight,

the only different is that his one center got one square one,wonder u got see it in lighting.com not?

I dun quite get wat u mean but at Lighting.com I did saw some different square downlight but all below $30

> Coloured Border with Frosted glass cover (Standard one)

> Coloured Border with 4 Square clear glass designed on Frosted glass cover

> Coloured Border with glass border and Frosted glass cover, to create illum effect

Cheers...

Edited by sunnytan31

I dun quite get wat u mean but at Lighting.com I did saw some different square downlight but all within $30 range

> Coloured Border with Frosted glass cover (Standard one)

> Coloured Border with 4 Square clear glass designed on Frosted glass cover

> Coloured Border with glass border and Frosted glass cover, to create illum effect

Cheers...

the shop where my ID brought me to, i bought 2x13W downlights with glass border (45deg tilting bulbs for easier changing) @ $27 each. considered expensive ma?

the shop where my ID brought me to, i bought 2x13W downlights with glass border (45deg tilting bulbs for easier changing) @ $27 each. considered expensive ma?

Consider cheap liao. U have a honest ID.

As I mentioned earlier on the shop that my ID brought me to for bathroom accessories, stupid me blur blur go and buy 3 taps there (2 toilet sink taps + kitchen sink), costing me $281!!!!

The follow day, I went to Boon Lay Shopping Centre and bought 7 taps, exactly the same design as those I brought, at a total of $170.

3 Taps @ $281 (*** @ Tradehub)

7 Taps @ $170 (Raymond Lighting @ Boon Lay Shopping Centre)

Compare the differences...

These are the 7 Taps I bought...

You should talk to your ID abt this. If she is out to chop you, it's hard to fully trust her... :curse:

You should talk to your ID abt this. If she is out to chop you, it's hard to fully trust her... :curse:

but sometimes the brand makes a difference. the design may be the same but if its frm a more reputable brand. it will cost more

but sometimes the brand makes a difference. the design may be the same but if its frm a more reputable brand. it will cost more

Eh... To be friendly with my pocket, branding for is not a priority to me, feel and touch is more important for items like tap, wc and sink.

For electrical appliances, yes I care. E.g. KDK ceiling fan, no 2nd thots.

For lightings, ballast and tube are the main things, other than tat, i believe all are ITALY designed but Made in CHINA.

Edited by sunnytan31

I already "slap" them hard enuff when in the shop. Anyway, I learnt a lesson too...

Edited by sunnytan31

I already "slap" them hard enuff when in the shop. Anyway, I learnt a lesson too...

What lesson did you learn?