Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nvr trust ID, trust renotalk... LOLx...

Haha. Yah, but you have difficult situation :D

Haha. Yah, but you have difficult situation :D

Well.. Give and take, forgive and forget. Happy goes lucky, otherwise my reno path will not be a wonderdul and memorable one. :D

May i know where u get ur kdk fan in malaysia? Can share the contacts? I als need to get 4 fans for my hse. Do u have to pay GST at the custom?

May i know where u get ur kdk fan in malaysia? Can share the contacts? I als need to get 4 fans for my hse. Do u have to pay GST at the custom?

Yup... Have to pay GST but 1 citizen or PR , above 18yrs old, is entitled to S$50 rebate on total bill.

e.g. 1 x KDK = RM315 = S$136

Payable GST 7% = (S$136 - S$50) x 7% = S$6.02

Dealer name : YES Electrical Supply

Address : 22, Jln Serampang, Taman Pelangi, 80050 Johor Bahru, Johor.

Phone : 07- 3339900

Look for uncle, mention recommend by Evonne (my wife), fyi RM315 is for buying 5 units, call and nego the price before u go. =)

**For more details on TAX relief, pls go to CUSTOMS and have a look.

Edited by sunnytan31

I also planning to buy Panasonic Instant Shower with Jet Pump, DH-3HP1M @ RM380 from YES Electrical Supply.

Anyone have experienced on this "Jet Pump" technology before? Website

DH-3HP1M_346.jpg

Side track abit, my ID again, same shop, *** quote me S$220 for Alpha Brand shower. :curse:

Alpha brand is Malaysia brand and with the same price, I can get 707 from Kong Tai @ Jurong West + 2-way Cab fare + a bended ice coffee, guess still got remaining.

Edited by sunnytan31

I also planning to buy Panasonic Instant Shower with Jet Pump, DH-3HP1M @ RM380 from YES Electrical Supply.

Anyone have experienced on this "Jet Pump" technology before? Website

DH-3HP1M_346.jpg

Side track abit, my ID again, same shop, *** quote me S$220 for Alpha Brand shower. :curse:

Alpha brand is Malaysia brand and with the same price, I can get 707 from Kong Tai @ Jurong West + 2-way Cab fare + a bended ice coffee, guess still got remaining.

can bargain 707 to $165 :D

Yup... Have to pay GST but 1 citizen or PR , above 18yrs old, is entitled to S$50 rebate on total bill.

e.g. 1 x KDK = RM315 = S$136

Payable GST 7% = (S$136 - S$50) x 7% = S$6.02

Dealer name : YES Electrical Supply

Address : 22, Jln Serampang, Taman Pelangi, 80050 Johor Bahru, Johor.

Phone : 07- 3339900

Look for uncle, mention recommend by Evonne (my wife), fyi RM315 is for buying 5 units, call and nego the price before u go. =)

Thanks! May i know where is it located? Is it near city square that side or nearer to Tuas 2nd link? Hw abt warranty?

Thanks! May i know where is it located? Is it near city square that side or nearer to Tuas 2nd link? Hw abt warranty?

Very near to City Square.

MAP

If you got GPS, set cordinates to 1.483902 103.767618

Cheers....

Edited by sunnytan31

Went 3 places for door knobs and finally I found the cheapest, which is just around my neighbourhood, Gek Poh Shopping Mall. Since is Bedroom door knob, I don't really bother abt the quallity but care more on the finishing look. Another criteria on my knob is, the locking portion must be push button type, standard and more common ones are those twist to lock type.

Although is cheapest but cannot compare with those round knob, which cost around $6 and is abt 3x times cheaper than handler type.

Same shop, gotten 3 + 1 magnet.

Bedroom Door Knob - $17.90

SNC00200.jpg

SNC00201.jpg

Main Door & Bedroom Door Magnets - $9.50 & $4.50

SNC00203.jpg

Edited by sunnytan31

Went 3 places for door knobs and finally I found the cheapest, which is just around my neighbourhood, Gek Poh Shopping Mall. Since is Bedroom door knob, I don't really bother abt the quallity but care more on the finishing look. Another criteria on my knob is, the locking portion must be push button type, standard and more common ones are those twist to lock type.

Although is cheapest but cannot compare with those round knob, which cost around $6 and is abt 3x times cheaper than handler type.

Same shop, gotten 3 + 1 magnet.

Bedroom Door Knob - $17.90

SNC00200.jpg

SNC00201.jpg

Main Door & Bedroom Door Magnets - $4.50 & $9.50

SNC00203.jpg

nice. u really found all the good lobangs. i went to boon lay shopping centre that day to get 3x taps for my bidets from your suggestion.

nice. u really found all the good lobangs. i went to boon lay shopping centre that day to get 3x taps for my bidets from your suggestion.

Good lobang must share share, anyway I don't gain anything if I don't share. :P

Must give more support to "honest" retail shop. :D

Cheers...

Edited by sunnytan31

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

My reno going to start on 9 June 2010 and what puzzled me was, I only got my 3D drawing on my kitchen only. Yes! ONLY Kitchen. So I called my ID and ask about the rest like Toilet, Living room and Wardrode.

To my ultimate shocked of my life, they told me if the area does not have any caparenty works, no drawings will be provided. When asking about toilet, they told me even they draw out my tiles, we can see the tiles design and we only can see Black and White. I was like COWzzz...

The reason why I didn't tender the full height shoe cabinet and TV console caparenty job to them is bcos they are charging me $220/sq ft, which D@MN ex! Far far beyond outside standard market rate.

I even ask if we want them to draw out a proposed design on living room and etc, they say they are charging me $100 per drawing... Is there such thing? I thought as long as contact confirm, deopsit pay, they should be liabilty for the house design until handover?

Hence seek for comments on this issue. Is it really true that no carpentry = no 3D?

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::(