Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest todbee

Le Reve & Deng Fu Ville Condo @ Kampong Eunos

Guest todbee

I'm new to East Coast area. Can anyone share experiences and comment about Le Reve Condo(Interested in those 8 Townhouses) and Deng Fu Ville Condo? What are the Pros & Cons? They are juz opposite each other at Kampong Eunos?

FYI:-

Thanks in advance...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I'm new to East Coast area. Can anyone share experiences and comment about Le Reve Condo(Interested in those 8 Townhouses) and Deng Fu Ville Condo? What are the Pros & Cons? They are juz opposite each other at Kampong Eunos?

FYI:-

Thanks in advance...

- Though "near" to Euno MRT, no covered walkway, no special attractions. Landed properties there quite run down.

- At night, quiet.

- Morning, evening, got praying "music" wake you up. Daytime got sudden aeroplanes sound make you crazy.

- Daytime heavy traffic flow along Sim Ave East & Changi Rd, especially buses/lorries/Van.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2066/lerevedengfu.jpg

You want?

Edited by bepgof

Guest todbee

Hi bepgof,

Thanks for your reply and really appreciate for the property sold transaction list (where can we find this data from?)! =)

Do you live around there? Seems like you know the area pretty well. We are thinking moving to East Coast area but we're new dunno which area to look into it. We found the Le Reve adv through propertygure.com.sg and it does impressed us(of the nearby MRT location and the townhouse type is foreigner eligible) eventhough no viewing has been done yet. We have drove around Kg Eunos this afternoon to feel the surrounding.

I agreed with your point (1) and (4). What do you mean by waked up by "music"?

Do you have any area in East Coast to recommend for living as we are not the snake head of the area? This is our requirements:-

• At least a 3bedder+. condo
  • Don't mind 1-2 years old but new is the best
  • Capital growth in future(best is area will boom soon and not those booming now)
  • Good school
  • Close to amenity
  • Close to mrt or frequent bus
  • Good surrouding environment

Thanks again.

- Though "near" to Euno MRT, no covered walkway, no special attractions. Landed properties there quite run down.

- At night, quiet.

- Morning, evening, got praying "music" wake you up. Daytime got sudden aeroplanes sound make you crazy.

- Daytime heavy traffic flow along Sim Ave East & Changi Rd, especially buses/lorries/Van.

You want?

- At night, quiet.

(I agree, coz some of my ancestors ashes are kept nearby and there are many temples and those houses with gods inside, there's a very popular mosque opposite and a big big big temple like place with Buddha statue and i remember there's a malay children home behind this deng fu ville. yes i agree the aeroplane sounds from military planes flying to airport (isit call kallang airport although not really kallang) are crazy coz my office is nearby and there they fly they are so loud u can't even listen to what the party on the handphone is talking and it doesn't occur near NDP, it's every now and then, mindef like to fly and they fly plus there's no way u can complain..complain to who?)

- Daytime heavy traffic flow along Sim Ave East & Changi Rd, especially buses/lorries/Van. (agree!!! its sickening to drive there in the morning and afternoon and we are not talking about peak hours 8-9am and 5-7pm, the silly jams start at 3.30pm onwards and at 10am the morning jam still doesn't clear sometimes. Weekends are another piece of **** esp on sat afternoons (after lunch till 4pm)

You want?

Hi bepgof,

Thanks for your reply and really appreciate for the property sold transaction list (where can we find this data from?)! =)

Do you live around there? Seems like you know the area pretty well. We are thinking moving to East Coast area but we're new dunno which area to look into it. We found the Le Reve adv through propertygure.com.sg and it does impressed us(of the nearby MRT location and the townhouse type is foreigner eligible) eventhough no viewing has been done yet. We have drove around Kg Eunos this afternoon to feel the surrounding.

I agreed with your point (1) and (4). What do you mean by waked up by "music"?

Do you have any area in East Coast to recommend for living as we are not the snake head of the area? This is our requirements:-

• At least a 3bedder+. condo
  • Don't mind 1-2 years old but new is the best
  • Capital growth in future(best is area will boom soon and not those booming now)
  • Good school
  • Close to amenity
  • Close to mrt or frequent bus
  • Good surrouding environment

Thanks again.

Hi Todbee,

Web site for price/transaction: join "space" together, this forum somehow automatically converts following site to www. renotalk.com. if I put the actual one without "space".

www.s t r e e t s i n e. c om

- You can search all properties by districts, see map attached.

- By paying $25 (may be increased already), u are able to get a comprehensive report on the particular unit, including the previous transaction prices on this unit. Very good web for important info.

singaporedistrictmap.jpg

Edited by bepgof

Hi Todbee,

Web site for price/transaction: join "space" together, this forum somehow automatically converts following site to www. renotalk.com. if I put the actual one without "space".

- By paying $25 (may be increased already), u are able to get a comprehensive report on the particular unit, including the previous transaction prices on this unit. Very good web for important info.

singaporedistrictmap.jpg

was it the Home Report function you signed up for?

Edited by random_username

Guest todbee

Thanks all for sharing your view here. Really appreciated. I guess I'll need to reconsider the location again!!

Hi Todbee,

singaporedistrictmap.jpg

Thanks all for sharing your view here. Really appreciated. I guess I'll need to reconsider the location again!!

The closer to East Coast area(not bedok), has only 3 mrt stations namely payalebar, Dakota & mountbatten. Have to wait till ard 2018-2019, when marine Parade line will be ready.

My childhood was around Geylang Serai/Paya lebar/Ubi, saw very frequent the "belly" of commerial planes, and has used to the "sudden loud" noise and vibration - actual now no more commerial plane noise around, but those RSAF jets still flying around, the noise really "biting the nerve".

URA/LTA/HDB/MND/MINDEF work together, if you see one area with all the "low" roof ~ telok kurau/Kambagan/Siglap/....be prepared for these JETS to be over the roof anytime.

Regarding the "praying music" - You can vist the area at about 5.30am, when "sunrise" time come, the loud speaker mounted over the roof top will be "turn on" and music start to remind muslim around the area: wake up wake up, pray with me ! By right at the "sun down" time, another round of praying music -but not sure now still practising. When I was young, I could sing along too, must have long breath.

Edited by bepgof

why not try telok kurau area?

Lorong H and G so it is near to Kembangan MRT and there are few new projects there.

Search "The Verte" "The Treeline" "The Ambra" or "The Medley"

Both the verte and the treeline are next to park connector so you could walk/cycle all the way to east coast park with your family and about 5-7mins walk to Kembangan MRT

It is a quiet and peaceful environment to live.

I would recommend to make a trip there to have a feel of that place.

Happy searching :)

Edited by kellogs

was it the Home Report function you signed up for?

Home report needs to pay $, normal searching foc.

Unless you've eyed a particular unit, then worth to pay $ to see "further" the price transaction of this unit.

Edited by bepgof

^^^ thanks, bepgof. so the report which you paid for (which used to be $25) is a one time report, not a subscription?

i woud like to get the sort of information you have displayed in those tables, but it seems to be not the home report, and is more comprehensive than the foc searches - which search function is this? thanks v much.

^^^ thanks, bepgof. so the report which you paid for (which used to be $25) is a one time report, not a subscription?

Everything done on line with credit card number, must provide email account. I've done one so far, report consist of 29 A4-sized pages. Its also compares the price of units around nearby properties, many "data" included, need to sort out those you are interested. I'm quite surprised HOW they get the data from URA. URA's web transaction reflect price/date only but no exact unit number.

Edited by bepgof

URA/LTA/HDB/MND/MINDEF work together, if you see one area with all the "low" roof ~ telok kurau/Kambagan/Siglap/....be prepared for these JETS to be over the roof anytime.

even in siglap? thanks for the info, is good to know - i've been living in the stretch along amber - siglap and i never knew that the heights in some siglap developments due to that.

Everything done on line with credit card number, must provide email account. I've done one so far, report consist of 29 A4-sized pages. Its also compares the price of units around nearby properties, many "data" included, need to sort out those you are interested. I'm quite surprised HOW they get the data from URA. URA's web transaction reflect price/date only but no exact unit number.

sorry i'm so blur - what is the name of this service in that site. ie which button to click? i'm lost (can you tell? :P )

even in siglap? thanks for the info, is good to know - i've been living in the stretch along amber - siglap and i never knew that the heights in some siglap developments due to that.

sorry i'm so blur - what is the name of this service in that site. ie which button to click? i'm lost (can you tell? :P )

1. Map & search

2. Top centre "location", key in condo's name, say "The Verte", then go, another screen appears.

3. click Transaction data, small screen appears.

4. Click sale, another screen on right appears.

5. Bar char appears, scroll down slowly, will see the transactions...

Edited by bepgof

1. Map & search

2. Top centre "location", key in condo's name, say "The Verte", then go, another screen appears.

3. click Transaction data, small screen appears.

4. Click sale, another screen on right appears.

5. Bar char appears, scroll down slowly, will see the transactions...

so very sorry to belabor the issue. i did the above and understand that is for the foc search. i was interested in the search you paid $25 for that yielded printouts - which service is that? Thanks v much; so sorry i'm so lost *paiseh*