Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sodan

Telok Kurau - Do You Like The Condo You're Living Now?

Just out of curiosity, does Pulasan side faces the same problem of parked cars along the roads?

Have a unit at Pulasan road too, forgot the development name since its tenanted. Our estate is old, therefore no problems with parking at the moment. The estate in front does have parking problem, i think it's call One Pulasan.

Generally Pulasan has less problem than Mangis one block away.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

there is flooding reported in TK area right?

nowadays a lot of places in singapore seems to be susceptible to flooding. Got to double check before buying anything...

Have a unit at Pulasan road too, forgot the development name since its tenanted. Our estate is old, therefore no problems with parking at the moment. The estate in front does have parking problem, i think it's call One Pulasan.

Generally Pulasan has less problem than Mangis one block away.

Actually there's no such parking problem at One @ Pulasan. There are some cars parked outside the landed houses at Pulasan road but there are less of such landed houses now. It's Lorong Nangka, the small road from Still road to Pulasan road that has several cars lining the road. Traffic at pulasan road is good so far. New development such as Serennia likely to be completed in Q4 2010. Another new project Tivoli Grande at Koon Seng Road and Still road junction will commence construction end 2010.

Actually there's no such parking problem at One @ Pulasan. There are some cars parked outside the landed houses at Pulasan road but there are less of such landed houses now. It's Lorong Nangka, the small road from Still road to Pulasan road that has several cars lining the road. Traffic at pulasan road is good so far. New development such as Serennia likely to be completed in Q4 2010. Another new project Tivoli Grande at Koon Seng Road and Still road junction will commence construction end 2010.

Ah...so i was right. The cars outside belonged to the landed houses. I also remembered 2 of my colleagues apt at Mangis Road (it's also opposite landed and another smaller apt) that one is worse.

Hi aoiaoi,

When the house is done, i would not mind to invite few forummers for house warning party :)

Now i am sourcing for ID so in the next few months i could decide which one i am going for.

Prolly the theme is modern contemporary

Wow. What a huge unit! No wonder you are looking forward to moving in. Should have cost you at least $2m for this place. I visited the showroom back in Feb 2009 to see Verte and Ambra. Verte is very nicely located next to the Siglap park connector and short walking distance to Kembangan mrt. Big units which also costs a lot more.

I would consider combining the mbr and br 4 into one to have a walk-in wardrobe at br 4 and more space in mbr which would be REALLY nice. I'll be one of those people screaming (like in the Heineken tv ad) if you invite me there for housewarming someday. haha :D

I had visited several of the showrooms and realised that indeed the units tend to be small with limited facilities (if any). TK also tends to get congested in the morning rush hours as there is only one road in/out and most of the times parked cars from landed houses lined the other side of the roads.

Anyway, I live opp TK, at Pulasan Rd which is under Joo Chiat (Still Road separates TK and Joo Chiat). It is fairly quiet here and only the barking dogs irritate the residents here. Inconsiderate dogowners who walk their dogs late at night cause the dogs in landed houses to bark and thus a chain reaction of other dogs all joining in the choir sing-a-long.

Pros: Many good food outlets (still road black pepper crab, Katong laksa and nonya food, see link for more eating places)

http://sg.travel.yahoo.com/inspirations/10...clave?cid=today

Good schools in the vincinity.

Near to airport, East Coast, CBD (via Nicoll highway or ECP), Parkway Parade

there is flooding reported in TK area right?

nowadays a lot of places in singapore seems to be susceptible to flooding. Got to double check before buying anything...

Yeah even our PM said S'pore cannot be flood-free.