Selected tiles with henry on Saturday.

here's the tiles!

Common toilet tiles:

common_bath.jpg

MBR toilet tiles:

mbr_bath.jpg

Kitchen tiles:

kitchen.jpg

forgotten to take photos of the Living rm tiles!

tiles selection are a headache.. initialli we wanted to go for a darker feel in the MBR toilet but seems like the general recommendation is nt to do tt as wo spotlights/downlights, the whole place will become very dark..

we're still contemplating if we should be 'ti ki' and go for darker tiles.. they're more hotel-ish feel we tink.. haha

any past experience fr anyone?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today had a 'dong tu' ceremony.. Henry and his worker helped us knock yi si yi si on a kitchen ledge and a living rm tile.. huat ah!

DSC04052.jpg

DSC04051.jpgDSC04050.jpg

officialli will start renov on thursday, july 1st

cant wait!

Today had a 'dong tu' ceremony.. Henry and his worker helped us knock yi si yi si on a kitchen ledge and a living rm tile.. huat ah!

DSC04052.jpg

DSC04051.jpgDSC04050.jpg

officialli will start renov on thursday, july 1st

cant wait!

HUAT AH! DAU KEY KAU LONG ZHONG HUAT AH!!! 4D, TOTO, BIG SWEEP LONG ZHONG LAI AH!!!! BUEY SI MI, KUI SI MI!! HUAT AH!

Welcome to RT, though I'm late again :P

Too many T-blogs to follow until blur liao. anyway, too bad u din get to join DX family but hey, hope to c a great reno transformation from u!

PS: Neo, u alittle too drama lah~! ;)

HUAT AH! DAU KEY KAU LONG ZHONG HUAT AH!!! 4D, TOTO, BIG SWEEP LONG ZHONG LAI AH!!!! BUEY SI MI, KUI SI MI!! HUAT AH!

haha.. thanks!

huat la! (but i din tio e 5.5 mil toto though. ****)

haha.. thanks!

huat la! (but i din tio e 5.5 mil toto though. ****)

is ok dude! i have since learn the biggest life philosophy when i start buying at sg pools. so big, so huge that it has since change my life since..

got buy, got hope

wahahaha

Saw your hackers and the tank for your debris that occupying 2-3 parking lots..... :D

Edited by jaskel

Congrats on your new home~! Hope your reno journey will be a great one~! :)

Saw your hackers and the tank for your debris that occupying 2-3 parking lots..... :D

wow that sounds like a lot of debris... haha :P

ya i was up there today, it was loads n loads of debris. Will post some photos of e debris tomorrow. Well, it wasnt supposed to be so much, henry's workers 'accidentally' hacked off all our tiles in e rooms which was supposed to be overlayed with laminates.. so... haha

btw, we went over to visit jeffcraze's place.. we saw a guy with a cap in the hse.. was tt u? we were too shy to knock.. haha

Congrats on your new home~! Hope your reno journey will be a great one~! :)

wow that sounds like a lot of debris... haha :P

thanks! hope it'll b great!

ya i was up there today, it was loads n loads of debris. Will post some photos of e debris tomorrow. Well, it wasnt supposed to be so much, henry's workers 'accidentally' hacked off all our tiles in e rooms which was supposed to be overlayed with laminates.. so... haha

btw, we went over to visit jeffcraze's place.. we saw a guy with a cap in the hse.. was tt u? we were too shy to knock.. haha

Guy in cap? Think shd be be jaskel's partner ba.. Jaskel dun seems to wear cap one lehz... :unsure: So clever, found my unit le? ;)

Edited by jeffcraze

Guy in cap? Think shd be be jaskel's partner ba.. Jaskel dun seems to wear cap one lehz... :unsure: So clever, found my unit le? ;)

yup! found it! we walked along e level .. wasnt too difficult to find! seems almost completed ur pl!

yup! found it! we walked along e level .. wasnt too difficult to find! seems almost completed ur pl!

Yup, left carpentry works now.. Next week shd be HO to us le.. :D

So henry going to do the floor screeding for u free?... :notti: Think this is not the first time they hacked wrongly if I'm don't remember wrongly.