Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

hi, very nice house. the island is great.

May i know where did you get the towel racks that saw in your Common and MBR toilets. I am looking for one that can be folded up when not in use.

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, very nice house. the island is great.

May i know where did you get the towel racks that saw in your Common and MBR toilets. I am looking for one that can be folded up when not in use.

Thanks.

Few places sell this. I bought mine at universal along Geylang.

Thank MAY for the food!!!! When my flat is ready, pls come!!! haha :)

Ugene, only for the food? My place not nice enough? Hehe.... Just joking....

Ugene, only for the food? My place not nice enough? Hehe.... Just joking....

may jie, even though i was busy with my boy everytime i look up at the island i see him making popiah leh!!! hahahaha dancingqueen.gif

may jie, even though i was busy with my boy everytime i look up at the island i see him making popiah leh!!! hahahaha dancingqueen.gif

So nice of you, helped to defend him. Haha....

Don't call me "jie"! I am not that old.... Hehe... I was just teasing him for leaving early.

may mei? hehehe, i was not defending him. i was saying that he thank you for the food cos i think he enjoy alot since i see him making popiah often... notti.gif

may mei? hehehe, i was not defending him. i was saying that he thank you for the food cos i think he enjoy alot since i see him making popiah often... notti.gif

I dont mind "mei" since i am youngest in my family.

He makes for his SO too. So sweet, right? Hehe....

Thank you soooo much, May Dream, for having us over at your place today. Was really fun meeting everyone and making some firm friends :)

Your place is lovely (my favourite being your bedroom), and it's amusing how everyone was so intrigued by your alkaline water and your water test! All of you are such a sweet bunch - super cute friends78 & partner, pixie Marshy, Duchess Adidaem, easy-going boyblunder, Ugene & lovely partner, knownothing (omg you're a guy!), heartwarmingly-genuine sleek (with your cute as a button kid), classy Mae (that photo in ST did not do you any justice at all), surprisingly-quiet csingeu & gorgeous wife.

Again, thank you May Dream, for organising this wonderful meet of RT-ers. We had such a great time :) Would love to return the favor next month :)

<3

Ely

Thank MAY for the food!!!! When my flat is ready, pls come!!! haha :)

Wah.... Never thank me for the food? I paid half leh.... Ha. Ha. Think u r going to hate us.....To keep teasing u... Kekeke....

Hey May_dream1!

Thanks for inviting me and my wife over. Really a great opportunity to view the final "products" of the 2 recently renovated units in Boon Keng. :) and of coz to meet many new friends (which I'm totally overwhelmed by...) LOL...

I'm really intrigued by the "secret trapdoors" at your place. hehehe...'

too bad your new TV purchase not installed yet; else, can really see the swiveling painting/TV in action...

My wife loves your huge walk-in wardrobe and the long kitchen island (it's really great for hosting friends, and to chit-chat and makan ard the centre piece).

I must say bro Supersimon's photos have made your amazing bachelorette's den even more showroom-worthy. :)

And yes... thanks for the great food too!

and also the chance to meet more westies (i.e. sis sleek & bro knownothing & wife - they are surprisingly hands-on kind)

too bad, bro kobelala wasn't ard ytd; i've yet to meet him...

and yes... Ely... i'm more "noisy" online than in real life :P

would have loved to chat more with the sis adidaem and bro boyblunder... but i suppose i'm really ermmm... shy to join in the conversation... :D

Ok... til next time... maybe Bro Kobelala's or Ely's... definitely mine not so soon yet... :(

Wowowowowowow so sad to have missed this!

Maybe can go visit one of these days? Love the cozy corner and small chairs, may I know where you bought them?

Congratz and thank you again for letting my wife and I view your lovely place prior to the house warming!

csingeu shared my sentiments of your ingenious design with your MBR room doors...lol

You recommendations are truly valuable in our upcoming renovation :sport-smiley-004:

May, thanks for your invitation.

My wife and I love your design and modern renovation. We find you are indeed very warm and friendly.

You have given us new insights as how we can go ahead with our upcoming reno.

Thanks for your ideas and now at least we know what we want .... of course, can't achieve such a high standard like yours (my pocket not so deep).

The kitchen is something we may want to focus.