Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dizyweds

Dizy's Love Nest @ Coral Spring

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Brandt Glass Gas Hob / Wall Mount Hood [TG-890XC / AD-658XC1]

We were sourcing for our hob & hood in Harvey Norman yesterday as well..

The 3 burner Hobs that Turbo have, the burners are of very close proximity to each other.. we feel that if thats the case, it defeats the purpose of buying a 3 burner as u will not be able to use the other burner once u use ur wok..

Other brands that they have are Electrolux and Brandt..

The wife then sets her eyes on this pair of Brandt Hob & Hood which are made in Italy and France respectively..

5441326773_6ca17a4dfe.jpg

5441932100_18c7136f32.jpg

hey

exact same combination as mine!

really?? how long have u been using it? any feedbacks for us?? hehe

moved in in sept last yr, and have been cooking almost everyday since.

Like you said, the space between the 3 burners are just right. I can put wok on left, small pot in centre, and soup pot on the right. So a meal is quickly done. And very easy to clean also. Once, I forgot to watch the fire, and contents spilled. Thankfully this hob does not have many "holes" so still relatively easy to clean. i think you know what I mean, since you set your eyes on this one.

As for hood, I think it does what it is supposed to do. At least when I turn it on, I do not feel the fume in the whole house. However, I don't think there is a 100% kind of hood, so still need to mop/clean etc after each cooking session.

To put simply, I am happy with both buys. Brandt's service is pretty good too. I had problems with the washer, and their service staff were prompt and efficient.

what stage of reno are you at?

moved in in sept last yr, and have been cooking almost everyday since.

Like you said, the space between the 3 burners are just right. I can put wok on left, small pot in centre, and soup pot on the right. So a meal is quickly done. And very easy to clean also. Once, I forgot to watch the fire, and contents spilled. Thankfully this hob does not have many "holes" so still relatively easy to clean. i think you know what I mean, since you set your eyes on this one.

As for hood, I think it does what it is supposed to do. At least when I turn it on, I do not feel the fume in the whole house. However, I don't think there is a 100% kind of hood, so still need to mop/clean etc after each cooking session.

To put simply, I am happy with both buys. Brandt's service is pretty good too. I had problems with the washer, and their service staff were prompt and efficient.

what stage of reno are you at?

wow thanks!! its great to hear 1st hand review on the items we bought cos we couldn't really find much reviews online...

i know this hob has a safety feature that if the flame goes off, the gas supply will be cut also right?

we're at the waiting-for-keys stage sadly... =(

but once we get the keys, we are almost ready to finish!!! wahhaaha

froggy, what happened to your washer?

we're at the waiting-for-keys stage sadly... =(

but once we get the keys, we are almost ready to finish!!! wahhaaha

any news on key collection date? ;)

any news on key collection date? ;)

our HDB OIC told us our block will be handed over in Feb and the keys should be ready in early March..

last we went down to see, the guard also told us our block will be handed over by 28 Feb...

so.. its coming soon~~ :D

leak lor, so sian right? But they came down to service quite quickly, and after a few unsuccessful attempts, plus some noise from our side, they change a set for us

Hi,

Please share the address & detail of the furniture shop in JB?

Please also advise on other additional charges like GST, delivery charges, custom charges, etc and also the payment mode as in how much for deposit, etc.

Thank you.