Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Yah loh..I also don't know that plain mirror costs so much too! Might as well do vanity top... I stayed about an hr in MGL. There are many stacks of albums...We also fickle minded lah... One moment want this, the other moment want that... The curtains are gorgeous but I last time washed curtains until I scared liao... Just want a fuss free easy to maintain stuff so roller binds suit us.. Yes..all the railing included..they also show us the different types of railings, brackets they have... Really spoilt with choices.. Of cse u can come lah.. anytime the door is open for u :P I can pm u my mobile no...u just need to sms me if u want to pop by...

i have pm-ed you.

I know what you mean... curtains are nicer but then more difficult to maintain. i did think of roller blinds too but then in the end i think i will still get curtains as i prefer the soft flowing feel that curtains give.

ok, i will go MGL to have a look and hopefully as my place is quite small, the curtains won't cost me more than 1.2k.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
unbelievable indeed! that's almost half the price compared with 6 months ago!

yea, unbelievable! finally saw for myself at electronic shop last weekend :wacko: and i dun seem to see LCD TVs anymore?? extinct already??? :o

I'm back! Refresh after a short nap and a bath :D May & lazybum, don't mentioned..I need to buy mirror for my common bathroom anyway so it's 'shui bian'. I didn't buy mirror cos PJ mirror quite ex.. $80 to $100 plus! Got $30 ones but got pattern... I just need a big plain and thick mirror with silver frame... but I'm not willing to pay $50 and above for mirror..

Lazybum, yah loh.. Heard so much about Mr Chew and I do think that he is quite trustworthy...But hubby quite happy with MGL as he got to see, touch and pull at the display pcs.. So be it...I think we looked thru 500 over pcs of samples... I do think that we got a good deal lah.. mine is corridor flat.. a lot of windows.. Anyway if later on not happy or spoilt, can just walk across the road to complain.. Hee... hee...

Yah loh..I also don't know that plain mirror costs so much too! Might as well do vanity top... I stayed about an hr in MGL. There are many stacks of albums...We also fickle minded lah... One moment want this, the other moment want that... The curtains are gorgeous but I last time washed curtains until I scared liao... Just want a fuss free easy to maintain stuff so roller binds suit us..

my mirror is just a simple stupid plain no frame one, think it's $29 or $35 from Hoe Kee... how big a mirror do you need?

500+ samples!! :bow: you are really very patient....

btw, wanna ask: how to clean a roller blind? i always thought curtains are easier to clean than blinds cos curtain can just throw into washing machine to wash......... :unsure:

yea, unbelievable! finally saw for myself at electronic shop last weekend :wacko: and i dun seem to see LCD TVs anymore?? extinct already??? :o

my mirror is just a simple stupid plain no frame one, think it's $29 or $35 from Hoe Kee... how big a mirror do you need?

500+ samples!! :bow: you are really very patient....

btw, wanna ask: how to clean a roller blind? i always thought curtains are easier to clean than blinds cos curtain can just throw into washing machine to wash......... :unsure:

got lah... still got LCD.... just that its very very cheap now. 42" LCD for 700+? haahhaha... crazy, right? but bigger size tv still quite ex. don't know why..... for 60" tv, i still need to pay abt 5k.

for roller blind, you just need to take a wet cloth and wipe it.... no washing....

got lah... still got LCD.... just that its very very cheap now. 42" LCD for 700+? haahhaha... crazy, right? but bigger size tv still quite ex. don't know why..... for 60" tv, i still need to pay abt 5k.

for roller blind, you just need to take a wet cloth and wipe it.... no washing....

oh okie... i was thinking if it's just wipe... then actually i'd still prefer curtains cos washing machine will do the job for me~ :lol:

somehow just feel that if use wet cloth to wipe.... the blinds are not as clean as washing the whole curtain in washing machine... dunno.... :unsure:

the show room i went is small, so maybe they have no space to put LCD anymore :lol: but funny thing is they still put a lot of plasma tv... hahahaha. well big size tv is still ex cos usually for things like LCD and LED, big pieces are difficult to make and defect rate is high.

oh okie... i was thinking if it's just wipe... then actually i'd still prefer curtains cos washing machine will do the job for me~ :lol:

somehow just feel that if use wet cloth to wipe.... the blinds are not as clean as washing the whole curtain in washing machine... dunno.... :unsure:

The materials I have selected for my blinds don't even need to wipe. Feather or magic duster will do... Two to three weeks once. MGL sieve out those materials that will not trap dust for us to choose.. I told her I'm super lazy... might only clean one year once for CNY... Wahhh ha ha... Curtains need to take down... take out the plastic clips and put back everything.. Somemore, mine used to be full length day & nite curtains.. Very heavy and my 7kg washer cldn't take the load... Cons for taking blinds is... it might get very noisy when there's wind... MGL said they will put the rubber guards for us... Hopefully it will reduce the 'flapping' noise... In any case, as long as it's maintenance free... I'm willing to try... I just hate washing and ironing lah...

Edited by friends78

The materials I have selected for my binds don't even need to wipe. Feather or magic duster will do... Two to three weeks once. MGL sieve out those materials that will not trap dust for us to choose.. I told her I'm super lazy... might only clean one year once for CNY... Wahhh ha ha... Curtains need to take down... take out the plastic clips and put back everything.. Somemore, mine used to be full length day & nite curtains.. Very heavy and my 7kg washer cldn't take the load... Cons for taking binds is... it might get very noisy when there's wind... MGL said they will put the rubber guards for us... Hopefully it will reduce the 'flapping' noise... In any case, as long as it's maintenance free... I'm willing to try... I just hate washing and ironing lah...

oh the curtains that i used to have are those "eyelet" type, so there is no clips... just take out the curtain from the hanging pole.... but i won't iron the curtains... i dun even iron my own clothes, let alone curtains hahahahaha :lol:

hmmm what kind of material is that? won't trap dust? at my home, even plastic got a light grey layer of dust on it even if i just never clean for a few days.......... :bangwall:

oh the curtains that i used to have are those "eyelet" type, so there is no clips... just take out the curtain from the hanging pole.... but i won't iron the curtains... i dun even iron my own clothes, let alone curtains hahahahaha :lol:

hmmm what kind of material is that? won't trap dust? at my home, even plastic got a light grey layer of dust on it even if i just never clean for a few days.......... :bangwall:

oh.. got materials that will not trap dusts? i got to go have a look... hahahaha..... i guess curtains can leave to the last? i haven't even started choosing where to buy curtains yet.....

ya, i will also won't iron curtains... just wash and hang it up again lah. but if you really want to have it nicely done, there are service where they will take it down for you then wash and iron and put up again for you. i think costs abt 200+ for whole house. hehehhehe..... i think i will hire part time maid to do that for me.

oh.. got materials that will not trap dusts? i got to go have a look... hahahaha..... i guess curtains can leave to the last? i haven't even started choosing where to buy curtains yet.....

Paiseh..I think I did not explain it clearly. My definition of dust is those thick black ones that can be found on the fan... My curtains used to trap this kind of dust...which i think it's very harmful for my baby... Now he likes to pull and put everything into his mouth...

Paiseh..I think I did not explain it clearly. My definition of dust is those thick black ones that can be found on the fan... My curtains used to trap this kind of dust...which i think it's very harmful for my baby... Now he likes to pull and put everything into his mouth...

oh.... thick black ones will only be there after being accumulated after a while. to avoid that, must always clean the place loh.....

when your reno going to finish? when you plan for the curtains to be installed?

wah those thick black ones on fan can be stuck on curtains?! this sounds bad... is your current place very dusty?

I'm back! Refresh after a short nap and a bath :D May & lazybum, don't mentioned..I need to buy mirror for my common bathroom anyway so it's 'shui bian'. I didn't buy mirror cos PJ mirror quite ex.. $80 to $100 plus! Got $30 ones but got pattern... I just need a big plain and thick mirror with silver frame... but I'm not willing to pay $50 and above for mirror..

Lazybum, yah loh.. Heard so much about Mr Chew and I do think that he is quite trustworthy...But hubby quite happy with MGL as he got to see, touch and pull at the display pcs.. So be it...I think we looked thru 500 over pcs of samples... I do think that we got a good deal lah.. mine is corridor flat.. a lot of windows.. Anyway if later on not happy or spoilt, can just walk across the road to complain.. Hee... hee...

500 samples!!! u folks are gd man... :good: think i will just ask them to recommend and then i see if match my place colour lo...see so many samples will headache... :wacko:

Okie, latest update: The doors are up! Woah... So pretty... but hubby upon seeing it, asked me 'Huh...this one we selected wan meh? So different...like not nice hor?' Faint... We carefully selected the colour and the design together and now he can't seems to recall... Anyway, installed liao... I like it :)...

Main Door

5529210118_6b3508449e.jpg

The bedrooms:

5529211594_030ea78680.jpg

5528621817_7b1d67d648.jpg

Then we noticed this....

5529210474_584c807b82.jpg

Maxilite Paint??!!!! How can? I want my ICI!!!!! Jumping up & down... smsed Tony (site supervisor)... the reply was it's for base coat lah... Okie... I accepted it since it's white....

Photos of my completed toilets...Pardon me for the blur image...it's Iphone:

Common Bathroom:

5528621501_4949db1aee.jpg

Master Bathroom

5528622559_15bf3446e9.jpg

The more I look, the more I like my common bathroom........