Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Et209

Our Place At Bishan 4A

Do you mean like this? Don't know leh.Ni have explored doing the wardrobe against the "bathroom" wall. But can't. That wall is approx. 1500mm and you will need walking space. Placing the wardrobe beside the door is the best. There is another option which is to hack the wall between the 2 bedrooms and make the other room smaller or to shift the masterbedroom door which I have explored.

f6a78933.jpg

53f959b1.jpg

It's nice when you can do that kind of drawings on iPad, I didn't know for that app....

Regarding the master bedroom layout, can you maybe shift wardrobe on the bathroom wall? Assume that main door opening is inside the room so maybe it's not convenient to bump to the wardrobe side panel when you enter the room......or maybe to do it L-shape in that corner between main door and bathroom wall?

Bed - how will look like if bed will be located diagonal in the right down corner of the room? Meaning, that the headboard and corner will look like an triangle? That corner can be used like some storage place (for blankets or something similar) as well as nightstand for lamp. In that case I will make a little bit round that external corner of bathroom, just that passageway between bed and wall be nicer. Can you do some drawings for that with that app on iPad and show that version as well?

Edited by Et209

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do you mean like this?

f6a78933.jpg

53f959b1.jpg

Well, yes.....but it looks very odd and with no enough space to walk between wall and bed cause of this corner which should be rounded

49906500.jpg

In general, for me that will be the best solution cause every side of the bed will have equal space for person to stand up with no bumping to wall, which could happen in some of your previous versions.

Edited by Andreja

Anyway, maybe you can't imagine how that bed can look like so, just to give you some ideas, there are some nice corner beds:

- this one is one 'old-fashion', but there are lot of drawers aside so space can be very wise used

cornerslarge2.jpg

- this one is with built-in lights above

contemporarycornerdoubl.jpg

- and that one is my favourite

contr.jpg.

Place above the headboard can be used like a storage for some items which you are using not so often (like blankets or similar), to open like a lid with hinges

contramb.jpg

However, those are only my ideas cause I like some unusual things. But, people usual are not so willing to accept some "strange" ideas cause they are not very familiar with them......and this bed is definately something that you cannot find in most of apartments or flats.....

But, it's very hard to give you some ideas for your bdrm with no any dimensions.....

Edited by Andreja

Finally got my carpenter friend to do up the cupboards before the holidays.

5b9265f8.jpg

I have also rearranged the bed to face the window. I tried the 45 degree thing but I end up looking at the corner of both walls.. Not very comfortable.

6f1585f7.jpg

Ultimately bedroom still not complete but on the way.

Edited by Et209

Sorry, lafamilia I lost ah bu's contact... Just FYI, there is no flaking or peeling. Seems like epoxy painting works; so far at least.

Hi, thinking of painting the bathroom tiles white but prefer the finishing to be shiny. Is the outcome of your paint matt or gloss?

It’s 2021 and it’s time to say goodbye to this lovely place. To the next owner, enjoy this unit! I will be moving to a nearby block so I’ll see you around at the market or kopitiam! Ciao!!