Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Love the details that you're adding to your place now. I was totally knackered at the end of everything that I just stopped completely... ha ha.

Keep your posts coming!

Thanks JS, a lot of knickknacks were purchased from the past. Only those at the blackboard are new.

No rush la and please don't stop. Your place is as nice as per now already!! and my Missy likes your place alot!

Well we have quite a few stuffs in mind that we would love to get but we need to consider the various factors too like the overall looks, compatibility, purpose, price and etc. Its like the second chapter of our renovation journey.

A previous colleague did told me he and his wife would slowly hunt for furniture overseas which took them 2 years... =S I salute him!

Edited by Defelio

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Would you know if it is much easier to find in Korea? No other retailers in Singapore other than Lorgans?

Anyway, I like your various home improvement projects... Fits in v well with your design theme. :) Keep them coming!

I did search for it online a few months back, only saw it in some Korean website. after converting Won to SG, it would be around $300 odd bah. Shipping is also another ???... Ask Khimwoon?

For SG, I never seen it anywhere else besides Lorgans if not we already bought it liaoz.

I did search for it online a few months back, only saw it in some Korean website. after converting Won to SG, it would be around $300 odd bah. Shipping is also another ???... Ask Khimwoon?

For SG, I never seen it anywhere else besides Lorgans if not we already bought it liaoz.

ops i not korean la hahaha... korea selling abt 300 sing after conversion... at least lorgan can claim warranty if spoil?

Hi Defelio.. Jus happen to saw ur t-blog I love it alot too because somehow we have the same concept for our house and we have some similar concept as i am going wooden & natural colour like my wooden blinds same colour, dining chairs except mine is black & bricks just that mine is raw.. :) Will camp on ur thread..

Btw how come u choose glossy tiles instead of using matt tiles? Matt tiles will suit ur living room better actually in my opinions..

Edited by JX83

ops i not korean la hahaha... korea selling abt 300 sing after conversion... at least lorgan can claim warranty if spoil?

Sorry about that, I just guess that you were due to your nick sounds like one. Lorgan told me can go to LG.

Hi Defelio.. Jus happen to saw ur t-blog I love it alot too because somehow we have the same concept for our house and we have some similar concept as i am going wooden & natural colour like my wooden blinds same colour, dining chairs except mine is black & bricks just that mine is raw.. :) Will camp on ur thread..

Btw how come u choose glossy tiles instead of using matt tiles? Matt tiles will suit ur living room better actually in my opinions..

Hi JX, thanks alot. Whoa, black and raw, like more modern industrial?

lol, as for the tiles, missy dislike the default matt tiles and wanted glossy instead.

Haha no mine is red brick natural colour instead..

Ic.. Haha but so far I seen the rest of the t-blogs only urs I really think is unique and different from others.. I will hang around here from now haha..

Defelio, sorry for using your blog to talk to other RTers.

JX83 - would love to see your t-blog if you have one. Who is your ID in Fuse Concepts? Is balloted for Havelock Road as well, got an appt, but last 3/4-room was picked a day before my appt. :(

JX83 - would love to see your t-blog if you have one. Who is your ID in Fuse Concepts? Is balloted for Havelock Road as well, got an appt, but last 3/4-room was picked a day before my appt. :(

Ic.. So far i haven't done up yet.. My ID is Maxx.. When i choose that time still got quite a number of choices for me.. Sorry for replying in ur t-blog too Defelio =X

Edited by JX83

Haha no mine is red brick natural colour instead..

Ic.. Haha but so far I seen the rest of the t-blogs only urs I really think is unique and different from others.. I will hang around here from now haha..

I see. Brick got alot of natural colour tone. Are you getting real bricks or those look alike brick?

One of the few inspirations was from a magazine that showcase a pad with white and red theme, the brick wall is in striking red. Which had alot of POP!

Also saw a local pad showcase in another magazine, an old hdb flat which have actual brick walls, either just need to hack away the cemented surface to expose the brick within or already like that when he got the place which gives a modern industrial look! He also had our old local orange payphone and he had standby alot of 10¢ for usage!

Nah, no problems guys. :yamseng:

BTW, it has alot of this "logo" pasted around it ;)

SandD_20111019_00952.jpg

DAMM!!! That is outright outrageous!! Some ppl just store the brain in the freezer and resort to low and sly means... He should at least ask for your permission.

My carpenter also did the same thing! He let someone from my estate in Jade Spring into my place without seeking our permission.... I later told my ID about it. At least my ID ask me if its alright that he can bring some ppl for viewing.

Also it leads to my next question, How did you found out!?!? Did he also posted in this forum? @@

Hey Defelio, I won't hijack your blog. Tell you about it on mine k?

Really like your cute decor. Don't let us wait too long for your kitchen update k? :)