Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

Artistic Buddha Acrylic Painting

hi edenstrass! thanks for starting this thread!

me interested in such painting as well. can furnish me the details of d ebay seller for enquiries purposes pls? tks in advance!

oh yes yes, the shop at new world centre, besides hoe kee,... i happened to walk walk there jus last mon or tue while awaiting for royal fanco to open. Xclusive Living is the name of the shop & they are selling nice accessories like vases, paintings & portraits, etc.

however the buddha front-facing painting in black frame which caught my eyes, was actually carrying a price tag of $450 if not wrong! very expensive & mark.low, likewise it's way off my budget!

shall go pay visit to Lucky Chinatown sometimes this wk!

Hi

I'm sorry I wouldn't recommend this ebay seller. Please read what happened in my earlier entry as above.

U will need to tell that Mr Yong (whose a PRC national) that u wanted to look at the giantic pair of painting of the buddha's face becox those 2 with the mirroring effect were not displayed in their gallery but hidden behind some makeshift workshop at the back of their shop.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

I'm sorry I wouldn't recommend this ebay seller. Please read what happened in my earlier entry as above.

U will need to tell that Mr Yong (whose a PRC national) that u wanted to look at the giantic pair of painting of the buddha's face becox those 2 with the mirroring effect were not displayed in their gallery but hidden behind some makeshift workshop at the back of their shop.

yup yup, understood! no worries bout it, i got your reasons behind this time round. anyhow it's gd enough to have known recommendation no. 2, thanks manz :)

yup yup, understood! no worries bout it, i got your reasons behind this time round. anyhow it's gd enough to have known recommendation no. 2, thanks manz :)

u r most welcome!

did u visit the furniture & home exhibition @ singapore expo?

It's in their flyers that they sell paintings & one of the artistic buddha paintings was featured in there! :)

If I can find time, I'll drop by & take a look. :D

u r most welcome!

It's in their flyers that they sell paintings & one of the artistic buddha paintings was featured in there! :)

The exhibition sell S$99.00.

I think the dimension is 24" by 21"

Thanks

Rgds

The exhibition sell S$99.00.

I think the dimension is 24" by 21"

Thanks

Rgds

thanks for the info but did u buy anything from the exhibition? including the painting?

thanks for the info but did u buy anything from the exhibition? including the painting?

Not yet cos I have not gone to china town yet to view....

I intend to get those chinese mountain river painting too...

u r most welcome!

oh not yet! actually intended to go expo today for a look see but din get a chance to in the end due to time constrain.

well it's great to know of this info :) :) :) gum xia

oh not yet! actually intended to go expo today for a look see but din get a chance to in the end due to time constrain.

well it's great to know of this info :) :) :) gum xia

u r most welcome!

if u got the time, go down to lucky chinatown, 2nd floor. there is one newly opened shop right at the end of the mall leading to the bridge (connecting chinatown to people park's centre) selling very nice canvas painting which I think r value for $$.

:)

Hi folks,

I chanced upon an existing thread with beautifully furnished interior decor and got in touch with the seller of her buddha paintings.

I bought one of the medium sized buddha painting from him yesterday and for the time being, have decided to mount the painting on one of the walls outside my studyroom (which we will be converting into a TV room). Once my flat has been repainted, I'll be positioning the painting at the balcony.

The painting is textured and the buddha has a very serene & calming effect on us when looked upon.

5813535469_cf8f61049f_z.jpg

this painting is very nice! how much did u got it for?

I just saw on eBay someone is selling it at $100+.. gd deal u got there!

I do not know if that's the same painting becox from the photos, u cannot really tell much about the paint quality from the brush strokes.

and that version that u saw on ebay has a greenish tinge to it right? I've ever asked the seller if it's the lighting effect of part of the canvas painting, no answers given to that...

Hi all folks out there who love love love artistic pieces of the buddha,

I spotted this shop located along serangoon road. It's nearby Kovan and I sell several artistic paintings of the buddha, including 3-dimensional murals framed up in gold. Pretty artistic.

But I forgot to note down the name of the shop. Maybe I'll hop by again next week when I have the time :)

Hi all folks out there who love love love artistic pieces of the buddha,

I spotted this shop located along serangoon road. It's nearby Kovan and I sell several artistic paintings of the buddha, including 3-dimensional murals framed up in gold. Pretty artistic.

But I forgot to note down the name of the shop. Maybe I'll hop by again next week when I have the time :)

alright edenstrauss! shall await for your info to come manz...thanks in advance! (went the other day to visit 'yi mei xuan' but alas, was there at 1015am while their operation hrs starts @ 11am. so make sure u guys are not there too early unless you're having day off :))

Edited by tuasbird