Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

Artistic Buddha Acrylic Painting

Hi,

u flatter me... the ones found @ chinatown cost a huge bomb! It seems that they cater more to tourists because every single thing has a steep price tag.

R u interested in canvas painting? I'm doing up a new thread on a small art gallery @ Lucky Chinatown (known as Yi Mei Yuan). They've got some canvas painting which are of great quality becox they had that 3D effect, meaning that we look @ the painting, it didn't look "flat" like a 2D. It seems like I'm ready to walk into the painting.

Even with the great service (both before sales & after sales) & good workmanship, it's a pity that many people didn't know about this gallery. The worse part is that the location is such that they aren't getting the right crowd of people to visit.

I'm getting a gold framing for my buddha painting from the shop & also buying a couple of lotus painting... in gold tone but still trying to figure out where to hang them becox I haven't that many walls for pictures in my flat. :P

Hi, the 3 D you mentioned, does it feel smooth with the hand over it? Came across some paintings, though created 3 D effect, the harden paint with sharp edges cuts my skin.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, the 3 D you mentioned, does it feel smooth with the hand over it? Came across some paintings, though created 3 D effect, the harden paint with sharp edges cuts my skin.

Please visit the gallery 2 see for yourself. 3d effect isn't the same as lumpy paints on the painting... Those with lumpy oil paints that hardened on painting may not look alive. On the contrary, those lumpy types look artificial & 'fake'.

What I meant by 3d meant that the picture look alive & not 'flat'. U will hv 2 see the paintings in person & u will know what I mean.

The Chinese landscape painting in my other thread on the art gallery has that 3d effect.

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi all,

I have started a new blog website & most of my topics which are started on renotalk forum would be "migrated" over there in due course.

For those who are interested in reading on, kindly visit my newly created blogging website, The Treasure Cove of Barbette at:

http://barbettey.blogspot.com/

Thank You!