Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

i guess i must have been suay and kerna richard when i called them many months ago to inquire about their pricing, cos i spoke to a very rude man as well and i ended up hanging up on him and buying my items elsewhere! however i must be heng when i went down physically to buy my fans from them and got served by a lady, who i think is the lady boss. hope your situation will be resolved soon and dont have to deal with the f-richard anymore!

Edited by sleek

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sorry I didn't mean to Make all of you panicked.

Well, Richard is a moody old F man who is probably reaching his menopause! I dun think he will dare not to send my fridge! I will call Hitachi personally to arrange delivery.

Sometimes, too many supporters caused the boss to b too proud since customers flocked to them! However, I realized that Everjxint isn't only the shop who is able to

Offer good price!

The sales staff there r quite polite though. Juz this stupid grumpy old man who is core of the problem. However, if this is the way he gonna run his business, I won't give a Damx!

MAYB I juz suay? I can only say, buy at your own risk! To me, this shop shd b named EVERJINX!

Edited by angelbutterfly

Oh no, is it really that bad? i already paid for 4 items, Fridge, Washer, Hood, Hob... What should i do now? Do i have to give them an earlier notice when i want the goods delivered?

Sorry I dunno...MAYB u will b Heng if attended by someone else or yr voice sounds sweeter than me?

No point worrying now since u had paid. Yes, it's TAT bad that I hv to use such colourful n wonderful language to describe this old Fuxking man! He was so rude that if I was there personally, I could hv slapped him!

Anyway, I hope u will b luckier than me n I will update if I am able to receive my goods...

Alot of them had pm/email me to enquire abt my carpenter. Hence, I like to write up a little abt my carpenter.

As I am a very detailed person, I preferred everything to b in black & white stated clearly. I do not enjoy arguments nor someone shrieking responsibilities...Yes, I am that fussy n crazy perfectionist cos this is my home!

Why I chose this carpenter?

1st, I viewed 3 houses n they have equally good workmanship even though done by different carpenters. I liased with the carpenter's boss directly n he managed a group of carpenters. I understood that they are not salaried based but under per project. I find that in this way, carpenters will take pride in his work since it's he is getting paid this way.

Is he expensive?

I compared few quotes n find all carpentry pricing similar so my carpenter is considered reasonably priced.

Is a good carpenter necessary?

Definitely! Carpentry is the soul of the home. Moreover, if carpenter can provide good workmanship n services, why not?

Why I prefer to source directly?

Some had told me that I should go through my contractor since he has done an acceptable wetworks. However, I still prefer to have someone soley in charge of my home. Though I deal with the carpenter's boss, I like that he organized, planned n drew up all details drawings for his carpenter after a discussion with me. With a boss to control the carpenters, I can feedback n get things done more tactfully . Sometimes, it's so hard to tell the workers what to do or how to do directly. It's gets a blunt person like me to mess up everything if I am going to tell workers, please be more careful, please try to align this straight blah blah blah...Juz relay the message to the boss, I find that he knows what to tell the workers!

Anyway this is my carpenter's detail drawing. I realized that the ID sometimes also made mistakes as most still have to consult the carpenters on how n what is possible to build...

Edited by angelbutterfly

Hi

Wow your home looks amazing and beautiful, I am going to have a new house soon, can you please email me your carpentery contacts. Thank you.

My email address is jurongbat@yahoo.com. Looking forward to see more pictures of your new beautiful home. CHEERS

Hi

Wow your home looks amazing and beautiful, I am going to have a new house soon, can you please email me your carpentery contacts. Thank you.

My email address is jurongbat@yahoo.com. Looking forward to see more pictures of your new beautiful home. CHEERS

Tks for yr kind compliments! I felt my home is just very simple lah....In fact, no ID n it's a bit tough to think n plan. Well, I juz stick to the rules of playing around 3 colors at home n it works! I also wish you all the best in your renovation n do feel free to ask me if there is anything u need. Looking forward to yr renoblog too!

Email to you the carpenter's contact already...

Tks for yr kind compliments! I felt my home is just very simple lah....In fact, no ID n it's a bit tough to think n plan. Well, I juz stick to the rules of playing around 3 colors at home n it works! I also wish you all the best in your renovation n do feel free to ask me if there is anything u need. Looking forward to yr renoblog too!

Email to you the carpenter's contact already...

Hi angelbutterfly Thank you so much for the information and you are already a professional ID. Looking forward to see your beautiful home pictures.Your hard work and ideas finally the result will be a amazing beautiful homes yeah!

Hi angelbutterfly Thank you so much for the information and you are already a professional ID. Looking forward to see your beautiful home pictures.Your hard work and ideas finally the result will be a amazing beautiful homes yeah!

Wah, u making me blush leh...Hope u can find the right person to do yr home too!

I was about to do my booking on e Hitachi Fridge $1399 from Everjoint too. But my delivery only in Jan they wanted me to pay full amount, so I Was wondering will the same thing happen ?!

I was about to do my booking on e Hitachi Fridge $1399 from Everjoint too. But my delivery only in Jan they wanted me to pay full amount, so I Was wondering will the same thing happen ?!

Hi salormoon

Please think twice as your frig is not cheap and u can find frig everywhere maybe u can wait till january then u buy.

Sorry I didnt mean to cause panic among all of u. My main purpose in coming to Renoblog was to create awareness n share information. It's a shame that all these shop which is popularly mentioned wasn't intending to uphold their reputation or maintain good customer service.

I am very much a person who feels that customer service is one of the most important factor I patronise the shop. Some might felt that I might b nasty or deserved the rude treatment since it's a cheap shop!

The day I wrote my blog abt that incident, I was really fuming mad! Why on earth should I liase with Hitachi on the delivery when I wasn't being informed? Is everjinx telling me that I have to liase with all the different brands on delivery instead of them? It's juz seems so unreasonable to me...

I will never forget that 1 sentence the boss said : " Hitachi dun even cared if my shop died so I shall see if I am able to arrange the delivery Lor.."

I dun care what is the relationship between everjinx n Hitachi cos I had purchased n bought Liao...Yes, once bitten, twice shy!

However, no matter how I hope to warn others abt this incident, the shop still carries on doing business in this manner.

Maybe I was juz unlucky or the boss was in bad mood, so buy at your own risk...

The above only my own personal experience...

Edited by angelbutterfly

As alot of you had shown interest in my lader unit. I had asked my hubby if we could help all of you to obtain the best price using his staff discount. Those interested, please leave down yr interest here. I will revert pricing ASAP.

Anyone who has doubt in me or feels that I am having a cut of commission, pls do not order! Frankly, I also dunno how much as we bought everything together n paid a lump sum..

There r still another corner basket which I will show 2moro. Also flip up panel n soft closing drawers.. We had some amendments in my cabinet doors so that explain why no pics yet...

I nearly fell offmy chair when I saw a new blog stated... Finding the REALLLLLL or REALLY ID?

I still got that pathetic 3D which this thick skinned ID drew for me! It's exactly the same ok? Well, either it's the ID who self advertised or juz gave the poor client my rejected designs?

It's so despicable! I cannot believe it...

If I disclose the 3Ds, will I get sued? Or having the so call artist impression 3D? Somehow it's a sad thing that there r still people out there thinking they can smoke everyone...

Anyway, good luck to this very low class, no dignity ID - to me u r not even considered a REAL ID if u copied n paste yr designs!

No need to PM me on who is this ID cos I will not break his rice bowl... I can only say, if u r reading this, 上的山多终遇虎!

Even the TV feature wall n console only change colour? OMG! Sigh...Juz cut & paste to change colour for next client...What kind of ID is this?

I think I must really thank god Liao...Wah lao, Heng ah, never engaged u cos I find myself seeing at least 10replicas of my house design everywhere...

Why shame the ID industry? Oh, MAYB I rejected so this ID can present to others? Then ok lor, so sorry tat I have to expose u lah...