Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I dunno if anyone share my joy.., I was rather worried abt my carpentry n today I heaved a sign of relief!

This carpenter was source on my own! V reasonably price n I assure u - The boss is v v easy to negotiate! A super nice uncle! Touchwood! Pls do let it complete perfectly!!!

I dunno if anyone share my joy.., I was rather worried abt my carpentry n today I heaved a sign of relief!

This carpenter was source on my own! V reasonably price n I assure u - The boss is v v easy to negotiate! A super nice uncle! Touchwood! Pls do let it complete perfectly!!!

Hi, I'm also looking for quality woodworking, canhelp to PM me , thanks

Nice one! How much u pay for the glass ?

My contractor gave me 'special' price? Less than $300 a piece but I wasn't happy with the 'standard' height he claimed!

I dun wan to touch on the hiccups on the black glass though... I wanted a darker one for my sliding glass for kitchen entrance but contractor claim only 1 black shade Lor...

I bought a Rinnai 30L electric storage water heater but I cannot use it due to the piping under outlet. I have to choose right or left pipe outlet. Now the shops refused to exchange for me so I am thinking to ask anyone for help. I bought it at $265. I dunno if Rinnai willing to exchange for voucher instead as none of their storage water heater can suit me anymore...

If any kind soul is planning to buy Rinnai products, pls do let me know. Tks alot!

610b6dd0.jpg

Pls do not ask me why my contractor never advise me etc...I did tell the contractor n plumber that I am going to buy Rinnai but they never said anything...Pipe can alter but the problem is, my storage heater placement is affected! I can see the outlet at the entrance of the bathroom above the door! Sigh....

I bought a Rinnai 30L electric storage water heater but I cannot use it due to the piping under outlet. I have to choose right or left pipe outlet. Now the shops refused to exchange for me so I am thinking to ask anyone for help. I bought it at $265. I dunno if Rinnai willing to exchange for voucher instead as none of their storage water heater can suit me anymore...

If any kind soul is planning to buy Rinnai products, pls do let me know. Tks alot!

610b6dd0.jpg

Pls do not ask me why my contractor never advise me etc...I did tell the contractor n plumber that I am going to buy Rinnai but they never said anything...Pipe can alter but the problem is, my storage heater placement is affected! I can see the outlet at the entrance of the bathroom above the door! Sigh....

cant extend the pipings to connect to the pipes?

cant extend the pipings to connect to the pipes?

Well, the problem is the height of the tank.. I am hanging it to the beam at the entrance so if the pipe falls below the beam, then I will see the pipe at the entrance! It's v ugly..

Anyway if $ can solve the issue, then I hv no choice! I top up $70 to a dealer to trade for another brand & model..

Sigh..dun wish to dwell on my heart pain Liao..

Your lights look nice, must have been quite a steal!

Good luck with your storage heater..

Jia you! Jia you! :thumbs up:

Hi hi! Long time no see! My lights r really a steal! Yippee!!! As for my water heater, Aiya, $ can solve problems de lor...