Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The REVEAL

1st Draft!

be5fa41f.jpg

2nd draft

fdf89e58.jpg

Furniture is similar to 3D...Colour tone also same...

So which one will I choose??? :dancingqueen:

Think the 2nd one ba... the 1st one is too common..almost all ID will do the same once :unsure:

Hi, can you please pm where you saw fhe tear drop basin. Thank you so much.

Hi, it's from Hupfarri Bathroom & Kitchen Gallery

261 Changi Road

Tel : 6742 9506

I find their stuff too expensive though. The tear drop basin cost $200+. U can get the picture n check with other shop if they sell also...

I am not using as I go for simple rectangle wall hung basin...Hope u found n use it...

Dear all,

Hubby said he is free today so we decided to go JB to try our luck to search for the lights! We bought a few Of them as it's really cheap!

Photos nt well taken though. Got LED - blue purple n Halogen lights... Made with silver aluminum... ( Comes with 3 Philips warm white energy saving bulbs)

b3ac4f80.jpg

This is clearer - No flashlights so it appeared to black

0bb5edc1.jpg

Edited by angelbutterfly

Hi angelbutterfly,

You get your kitchen stuff from Hupfarri Bathroom & Kitchen Gallery?

What u think about their price? normal? slightly above market price? or is based on quality?

I went to Jalan Besar Hupfarri and i got the quote for kitchen and bathroom stuff...price not that cheap for their house brand tho'

You can visit my blog for more details...

** As i see not many ppl bought things from Hupfarri~ :unsure:

Hi angelbutterfly,

You get your kitchen stuff from Hupfarri Bathroom & Kitchen Gallery?

What u think about their price? normal? slightly above market price? or is based on quality?

I went to Jalan Besar Hupfarri and i got the quote for kitchen and bathroom stuff...price not that cheap for their house brand tho'

You can visit my blog for more details...

** As i see not many ppl bought things from Hupfarri~ :unsure:

I did not buy from them cos I find them too expensive. I bought my stuff from U home n Poh Seng in the end. I dunno abt Hupfarri quallity though...

Dear all,

Hubby said he is free today so we decided to go JB to try our luck to search for the lights! We bought 2 pcs but 1 of them- our ceiling is too low for the hanging lights!excl.gif I wanna cry! Any takers?

Original Price - RM 580, bought RM 470 with proper receipt! I have no choice but to let go at RM 470 or S$196 also! Photos nt well taken though. Got LED - blue purple n Halogen lights... Made with silver aluminum... ( Comes with 3 Philips warm white energy saving bulbs)

b3ac4f80.jpg

This is clearer - No flashlights so it appeared to black

0bb5edc1.jpg

Receipt - 4dd2c532.jpg

Light is cling wrapped n brand new...I got check on the spot and I met the boss who is nice and assured me that any problem can look for him. If need to fix, can call his electrician who travels to Singapore daily to fix at S$35 only...This hanging light is also easy to fix by yr own electrician too...

SIZE - Width 30cm. Length 45cm - not included the adjustable rope to lengthen it.

Do SMS me h/p 900 22 330 if interested....Self collection n testing at Sengkang...

u bought the same ceiling light as us. :o

For those who run cat6 cables in the room, pls come in to share.

I ran 1 cat 6 cables to each room, can I still put 4 port RJ45 face plate cos I will have 3 computers using it...Is there a way to link up? Sigh...shd run more cables but hubby said can loop n unneccessary...

For the tv console area, is it necessary to put RJ 45 face plate? Y did my electrician said no need cos can juz plug directly into the wireless router?is it correct???

For those who run cat6 cables in the room, pls come in to share.

I ran 1 cat 6 cables to each room, can I still put 4 port RJ45 face plate cos I will have 3 computers using it...Is there a way to link up? Sigh...shd run more cables but hubby said can loop n unneccessary...

For the tv console area, is it necessary to put RJ 45 face plate? Y did my electrician said no need cos can juz plug directly into the wireless router?is it correct???

dunno if i am correct

but depending on which service you use....

starhub modem is on its own....so you connect it to your router which usually have 4 ports for LAN.

use 1 port for each room cat 6 (3 ports used in total)

then last port connect to a switch. switch will expand to 4-8 more ports. depending on which switch u get.

then u connect to your gadgets in your living room.

this way no need at RJ45 in living room.

then in your rooms, connect a router/switch to RJ45 again to expand the number of ports in each room.

for singtel, i think the modem they give is a router as well....comes with 4 ports.....so u connect router to one port.....then rooms to the other 3

router itself should have 4 ports for connection to gadgets in living room.

i might be wrong tho.

Edited by Simontsh

My CARPENTRY! It's here! So so excited!!!

af090c1e.jpg

My son's wardrobe - all internal is grey!

355c823a.jpg

My TV console with full laminate - inside as well! No EXTRA charges! Tks to my Great carpenter!

Edited by angelbutterfly