Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

Aiya. should tell me earlier. I bough stuffs from them earlier quite a while back. IMHO, best kid furniture store in sg. Not cheap but gd.

And.... 3D for living room pls! Hee. Living room is the soul of a hm. :)

So sorry! Let me check wif my management n see if u could still claim with yr invoice. I forgotten abt it cos my boys grow up liao. I do like the furniture though...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I confirmed my twins Queen size mattress from OM.

1 of them choses the bamboo charcoal which I really like too!

b88293de.jpg

For our king size mattress, I go for the lavender range from OM too...

08f21884.jpg

We got 3 beds with storage bed frame at a gd price so I am very pleased!

Hi sis, may I know what's the damage of the king size mattress huh :unsure:

Hi sis, may I know what's the damage of the king size mattress huh :unsure:

It's abt $3.2k cos I got it during promotion. Pls note that they hv alot of different range of mattress at different prices. I felt Raymond is a gd salesman. Juz go Joo Seng n look for him..

It's abt $3.2k cos I got it during promotion. Pls note that they hv alot of different range of mattress at different prices. I felt Raymond is a gd salesman. Juz go Joo Seng n look for him..

Thanks sis for the info :good:

i prefer 1st one :) the border is cement screed lookalike?

Yup- we preferred 1st one cos simple n modern. It's a laminate which is textured n matches our cement screed lookalike tiles flooring...

I need to make a vanity bathroom closet with mirror doors. It will hv a 2cm frame due to my pipes n windows. Should I choose Matt or glossy laminates if my bathroom tiles r all Matt???

Yup- we preferred 1st one cos simple n modern. It's a laminate which is textured n matches our cement screed lookalike tiles flooring...

your 2 baroque sofa chair seem to be a bit out of place in the living room with the industry look u try to achieve for the living room.

Edited by rayfox

your 2 baroque sofa chair seem to be a bit out of place in the living room with the industry look u try to achieve for the living room

Lol...Those r the king & Queen couch which might b shifted into bedroom!

Lol...Those r the king & Queen couch which might b shifted into bedroom!

that was what i have in mind but dont dare to kbo and suggest it , it will look nice with your black headboard bed

that was what i have in mind but dont dare to kbo and suggest it , it will look nice with your black headboard bed

Tks for dropping by my blog! Actually I prefer modern baroque theme while hubby prefers modern industrial theme...Hence, it's give & take. Only my bedrm will b baroque theme...

Too rustic n I can't accept too!

I only learn tat as long as keep to our colour theme, the house will not look too messy!

How come the 1st draft is so much brighter than the 2nd? Becos of the downlights vs the cove lights? Actually I like 2nd one- more industrial abit.. 1st draft is more modern ^^ but nice!

How come the 1st draft is so much brighter than the 2nd? Becos of the downlights vs the cove lights? Actually I like 2nd one- more industrial abit.. 1st draft is more modern ^^ but nice!

Laminate is the same. I guess it's the 2nd draft which hv more darker laminate. I prefer 1st one cos simple designs can compliment the cement screed tiles...You will understand once u see actual pics.

I did follow closely to 1st draft in terms of the false ceilings n colours. What is special is not the design but the laminate chosen. Tks for compliment!