Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You mean this master Hui keep 4 women??? Can blow up letters, can't read the fine print.

Really ridiculous!

4 mistresses....... loses all respect....

FSMs give advises like doctors prescribing medicine. Take or not EVENTUALLY go to owners..

Everybody has his own "PROBLEMS", fsms spare NONE. Fsms like ah hui knows well the POWER of public media, can BUILD also can DESTROY..

In asian societies, when a "well known figure" get involved with "multiple women" and get published in front page - his "LUCK/STAR" down with him liao. Remember I've commented before in the "Dakota fs" thread before? His mee mee eyes, do fs audit at night...His secretary fix appt for him....

Anyway, there are chances for him to turn the "SALTY FISH" to an "ALIVE FISH". Observe his "SKILLS". The woman with her name in the house, looked not in a "favourable position".

A bold anticipation, he would keep low profile for "a while" = No CNY "forecasting" in the papers in the forthcoming.

Men are forgetful, but not for women. History repeats itelf. Emotions impel men/women to actions.

Edited by bepgof

If a fsm can't even solve his own problems, how can solve for others?

When a fsm got 色, very scary for ladies to consult him hor..... Don't know whether if he's expert in applying 桃花.

That's why must also be careful with all those young good looking fsmzzzzz.....before you know it, your fiancee could be another's...

:~

When a fsm got 色, very scary for ladies to consult him hor..... Don't know whether if he's expert in applying 桃花.

That's why must also be careful with all those young good looking fsmzzzzz.....before you know it, your fiancee could be another's...

:~

Indeed, sometime ago I saw an ad supported by many testimonies. Was impressed and met up with this young fsm, shld be around his 30s. There were numerous calls that followed which I knew he was trying to get fresh wiht me. Really disgusting persistency. Ivy, you're right. In such incidents, what do you do?

4 mistresses....... loses all respect....

My thinking is same. A fsm is just like any other monk, grassroot leader, actress or politician. Its all about integrity and character. If personal life is not straight, how you expect the fsm to do straight things in your home? Am I right, kcwee?

In asian societies, when a "well known figure" get involved with "multiple women" and get published in front page - his "LUCK/STAR" down with him liao. Remember I've commented before in the "Dakota fs" thread before? His mee mee eyes, do fs audit at night...His secretary fix appt for him....

Now that you mentioned, really notice got mee mee eyes!! Heard that this kind of people very 'color', is there such thing in 'miang xiang'?